• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ugly/unpopular villagers you like?

Pietro! :) He's such a cutie. But all of my friends absolutely hate him. He seems to get a lot of love here though, and that pleases me.

YES!! SOMEONE ELSE LIKES WENDY, TOO!!! :D

But yeah, Wendy is one of my favorites, as well as Pashmina. Hope they grow a little more popular in the future. c:

I like Wendy! I got pretty sad when I got rid of her and nobody wanted to claim her. She reminds me of a really nice grandmother for some reason

I pretty much like any villager with a cool personality :)

BENJAMIN. He's just the cutest little pup and it baffles me that he's tier 5 and people find him ugly.

Bianca and Rolf seem to be an unpopular pair. I'm not sure about Shep, I believe a lot of people love him.

I like Drake and Teddy! I mean Drake is still tier 5 which I don't understand! I mean a lot of people seem
to find the bird villagers ugly (apart from Molly who is a lot more popular) and I don't really understand why
lol, I like them a lot! Even tho Teddy has gotten more popular I think he is unloved because many people
don't like joke villagers...I mean neither do I be he just seems really cool to me!

I love pietro too, which is weird since i hate clowns haha. I hated him until he moved in and he became one of my favourites :)

Oh, I was just thinking about this. I was surprised to find that Diva seems to be somewhat disliked. (?)
I always assumed she appealed to people who like villagers with a creepy vibe, maybe. I think she's cute.

Tammi and Poppy are really cute and Joey is adorable with his diaper... But I also like Klaus kinda and also Elise a bit.

Beardo "The weirdo"

Beardo :3 I hated him, now that I have him in my town I've got to know him.. He's really a sweetheart!!

KawaiiPanda
uno_divider_by_raid0u-d5ch5z0.gif

o'hare and jambette, yes I love jambette because I think she looks exactly like pepe, and I love pepe.

I love all the Anteaters they're so cute! But people don't like them, so it upsets me when they don't get attention. ^^

Canberra, Teddy and Flo are precious! I'm not sure if
Teddy is too popular, but he's gorgeous quq

Jambette! I don't really want her back in my town, but for the time she was there she really grew on me.

Tammy, she's really cool, definitely one of the few Uchis that I like, I have her in my new town.
latest

I remember being really upset when Rocket moved in from an old friend's town, but then I ended up liking her... because no matter how much I was rude to her, she was always super sweet to me x");

Back