• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling -Unova Cycling- BOXES:- | NEW: Phoebe, Gruff, Sally (Lurkers Welcome!)

Hello there :)

I see that you have Lyman in your town.

He is my rarest dreamie ^_^ However, I do not currently have room for him in my town, but I will cross my fingers and hope that the villager occupying the place I have in mind for his house pings me to leave. So I hope he stays in your town long enough for this to happen!

If the stars are aligned, I know he is free as a tier 5 but I'll leave you a nice tip in IGB :)

Meanwhile I would like to lurk for him. Thank you!

can I lurk for Cranston?
*may I make that Gloria, marcel and Cranston? (since I just realized I can lurk for three kids)
thank you :~>

Last edited:
Hello there :)

I see that you have Lyman in your town.

He is my rarest dreamie ^_^ However, I do not currently have room for him in my town, but I will cross my fingers and hope that the villager occupying the place I have in mind for his house pings me to leave. So I hope he stays in your town long enough for this to happen!

If the stars are aligned, I know he is free as a tier 5 but I'll leave you a nice tip in IGB :)

Meanwhile I would like to lurk for him. Thank you!

Of course, I'll put you down <3
If he happens to be in boxes anytime soon I'd be willing to hold him for a little while, as I love giving people their dreamies c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I lurk for Cranston?
*may I make that Gloria, marcel and Cranston? (since I just realized I can lurk for three kids)
thank you :~>

I'd like to lurk for Blair and Yuka

I'll add you both!

Of course, I'll put you down <3
If he happens to be in boxes anytime soon I'd be willing to hold him for a little while, as I love giving people their dreamies c:

Aww that is so very nice of you ^~^ !

I will try to make someone move out soon, I'm just happy I have some hope of getting him ;)

And I will give you some IGB as a tip, I insist since he's one of my dreamie! I've kept lots of bells from my previous town exactly for that purpose. Thank you very much and I will let you know as soon as I've got someone who plans of leaving!

Aww that is so very nice of you ^~^ !

I will try to make someone move out soon, I'm just happy I have some hope of getting him ;)

And I will give you some IGB as a tip, I insist since he's one of my dreamie! I've kept lots of bells from my previous town exactly for that purpose. Thank you very much and I will let you know as soon as I've got someone who plans of leaving!

Aw, you're very sweet <3
I'll be sure to keep him!

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that Curlos has announced he would be moving out of my town on Thursday, so if Lyman is still there, I would love to pick him up on that day (or later)!

However, if he leaves earlier and you want to make some room in your town, I can time travel if necessary. Just let me know :)

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that Curlos has announced he would be moving out of my town on Thursday, so if Lyman is still there, I would love to pick him up on that day (or later)!

However, if he leaves earlier and you want to make some room in your town, I can time travel if necessary. Just let me know :)

I'm happy to hear that!
I'll let you know when Lyman is in boxes, and I can keep him in boxes until Thursday if that's what you prefer c:
It might be a little safer to pick him up sooner if he happens to go in boxes (as I sometimes forget to TT back to save villagers!) but I can put a reminder on my phone or something if you'd rather wait until Curlos has moved out <3

Can I be a backup lurker for Winnie? Thanks

OMG i know I am already lurking for Cranston, but I just realized you have cole as well and he is also one of my dreamies! so may i lurk for him as well? :~>

(also, I no longer need to lurk for marcel so you can just replace him w/ cole on my lurking list if you want to!)

Last edited:
Back