• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

I have been playing Wild World to de-stress from the stress of not knowing when New Leaf will be released.

My 3DS XL we bought just for AC:NL is waiting under the tree for me. I think I'll do them same once I open it up :) Maybe it'll help! Because now that I've found this board, I know I missed out on TONS of things in the other AC games I knew nothing about. lol

I was waiting to get a 3DS XL at the same time the game came out, but now I think I'll get one anyway and play other games while I wait. Been playing both Wild World and City Folk to help pass the time by and more recently the GameCube version even though I'm no longer used to it.
Anything really to pass the time by to relieve stress from all this waiting. Was hoping it would be out just after Christmas, but it doesn't look that promising anymore...

I just restarted playing Wild World as well on my 3DS XL. Love playing on the large screens!!! It's fun because i'm really customizing my town right now, but hard because I know a lot of the new features in NL. The graphics update in NL is incredible! For the first time they've totally started from the ground up on graphics! I cant wait!!!!

Already having the 3DS anyway, I still bought an XL for this game. I think it'll be much more beneficial with the larger screens.

Already having the 3DS anyway, I still bought an XL for this game. I think it'll be much more beneficial with the larger screens.

That's what I'm doing. With games like these it seems easier to play with the bigger screens, which is why I held off on buying the 3DS when I had the feeling they'd come out with the XL version like they did with the DSi. Playing Wild World on the DSLite is kind of frustrating at times which is how the idea came to mind to go bigger soon after watching a trailer for New Leaf (then Jump Out) back in August.

I'll probably get an XL for this game too, even though I have a regular one already. I'll likely give it to my girlfriend with the game.

Back