• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

On the acc site, they saying that we didnt get a mention due to getting one our last ND, I say forget that...a 10 sec its coming Q1 or something would have worked. We didn't need something super long...just a date or time space so we know where we are at with the game.
blah

On the acc site, they saying that we didnt get a mention due to getting one our last ND, I say forget that...a 10 sec its coming Q1 or something would have worked. We didn't need something super long...just a date or time space so we know where we are at with the game.
blah

See, that's good news then. I was thinking the fact that it wasn't mentioned means that nothing has changed in their estimation. It's not as good as a specific release date, hearing nothing is better than hearing a delay.

See, that's good news then. I was thinking the fact that it wasn't mentioned means that nothing has changed in their estimation. It's not as good as a specific release date, hearing nothing is better than hearing a delay.

see the problem is those its starts to get tricky...last ND we got Reggie said Early 2013, now we know that Fire Emblem has a date, and that Luigi's Mansion is coming in spring 2013. (EU has a march date for that game..really NA) No idea where the game stands with just early 2013.
maybe I am overthinking it but with those other games just seem without something told cant know when it drops.

*lays head on desk* I feel like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle when his hair color changes.

"I see no point in living, if I can't have Animal Crossing..."

No, it's not, because that's not the way it works. Nintendo Direct focuses on games that are coming out soon, that includes games that they have covered many times before successively... Like New Super Mario Bros. 2.

When a game does not show up, that means it's not on their radar at this point, and it has likely been delayed, they just aren't coming out and saying it. They quite simply would not miss the opportunity to advertise a game that is coming out soon.

see the problem is those its starts to get tricky...last ND we got Reggie said Early 2013, now we know that Fire Emblem has a date, and that Luigi's Mansion is coming in spring 2013. (EU has a march date for that game..really NA) No idea where the game stands with just early 2013.
maybe I am overthinking it but with those other games just seem without something told cant know when it drops.

Haha, I know where you are coming from. I've tried to stay optimistic and think of reasons why they wouldn't mention it. Sadly, that's the best reason for them not to mention it this time around, or what some have stated at ACC: another video will be released exclusively for ACNL. I said that possibility here but quickly got flamed for it so whatev.

No, it's not, because that's not the way it works. Nintendo Direct focuses on games that are coming out soon, that includes games that they have covered many times before successively... Like New Super Mario Bros. 2.

When a game does not show up, that means it's not on their radar at this point, and it has likely been delayed, they just aren't coming out and saying it. They quite simply would not miss the opportunity to advertise a game that is coming out soon.

What about all the games they didn't mention that are coming out this month? Are they all being delayed? And all of those Q1 releases that were announced are all delayed too? What about the anticipated Etrian Odyssey sequel? Castlevania, Monster Hunter, and Crimson Shroud? Those all have more or less estimated release dates but none of those were mentioned in the video either. And most of those are closer to release than Luigi's Mansion...

What about all the games they didn't mention that are coming out this month? Are they all being delayed? And all of those Q1 releases that were announced are all delayed too? What about the anticipated Etrian Odyssey sequel? Castlevania, Monster Hunter, and Crimson Shroud? Those all have more or less estimated release dates but none of those were mentioned in the video either. And most of those are closer to release than Luigi's Mansion...

Please point me to the list of first-party games coming out this month that they didn't mention. Unless they are trying to fill in a gap, third-party games are usually not featured in Nintendo Direct.

Please point me to the list of first-party games coming out this month that they didn't mention. Unless they are trying to fill in a gap, third-party games are usually not featured in Nintendo Direct.

I was thinking that too, but they did mention Ninja Gaiden, which is strictly Tecmo if I'm not mistaken... also, are the lego games Nintendo affiliated? I'm not really sure...

But yeah, not much 1st party support for this month save for a couple of VC games.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too, but they did mention Ninja Gaiden, which is strictly Tecmo if I'm not mistaken...

But yeah, not much 1st party support for this month save for a couple of VC games.

There's a reason for Ninja Gaiden. While developed by Team Ninja/Tecmo, it's actually being published by Nintendo for Wii U! So it's in their best interests to promote it.

There's a reason for Ninja Gaiden. While developed by Team Ninja/Tecmo, it's actually being published by Nintendo for Wii U! So it's in their best interests to promote it.

Ah that makes sense. Well I guess we're just out of luck then. I tried to find a silver lining, I really did. XD

Ah that makes sense. Well I guess we're just out of luck then. I tried to find a silver lining, I really did. XD

With the release of this game you'd best just stop that and save yourself the disappointment.

Even when logic dictates this game will come out soon (and not optimistically so) it still doesn't come out... So silver linings are completely out of the question. Lol. I've been following the release of this game for two and a half years now. It just doesn't work that way.

With the release of this game you'd best just stop that and save yourself the disappointment.

Even when logic dictates this game will come out soon (and not optimistically so) it still doesn't come out... So silver linings are completely out of the question. Lol. I've been following the release of this game for two and a half years now. It just doesn't work that way.

I've waited longer for games before. It's not that bad.

IMO I'm more pissed off at all the people winging about not having a release date/mention than Nintendo not giving one.

October 25th NA direct said AC:NL would be out "early next year". It's almost "early next year". -_- I doubt that's going to happen now.
Apparently google street view is more important.
Jan/Feb/March/April = Early 2012
Q2 - april, may, june

- ACNL will come out April/early may

justin give us a prediction on when the next ND will be xx

That article really laid out my entire opinion on the matter.

Nintendo America has been getting really annoying when it comes to these things.

And Reggie Fils-Aime's face bothers me.

Back