• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[UPDATE] AC:NL Japan Release Date Celebration! - AC Movie Nov. 7th 5PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKDOS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Head over here! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Celebration!!-AC-Movie-Nov-7th-8PM-EST-Raffle

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Celebration
11679858501586965.jpg

Original information was found here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Celebration!!-AC-Movie-Nov-7th-8PM-EST-Raffle

Hey everyone, I just want to inform you that I'm cancelling this event, not only that but I'm also leaving this forum. I know, d*** move on my part, but it's for personal reasons. :/
Anyway, enjoy ACJO once it's released in Japan or wherever!

As you maybe know Cartoty, who was originally hosting the event, Canceled. I have been appointed to take up this event and continue it.

I have created a new thread hoping to draw the attention of those who do not know what the current situation is.

RAFFLE PRIZE INFORMATION
I cannot guarantee such a raffle gift like $20 eShop points. I may be able to do an in-game currency gift or even a $5 iTunes gift. Please know that I will log all those that had attended and will eventually get a prize for the winner.

EVENT INFORMATION
The event takes place on November 7th, 2012 at 5:00PM PST.
If this time does not work for a majority of you, please let me know
The event will be basically sponsored by SyncTube
The Event will be on my channel located at: http://synchtube.com/r/Traceguy

CHAT & MODERATOR INFORMATION
There will be a chat, however in order to use it you will need a SyncTube account (I think). The chat has no moderators at this time. I would like to be able to have some mods though.

Please post below whether or not you'd like to be a Moderator. I will choose upto 2 people to be mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for continuing this! It's been a long time since I watched it so this should be fun. I could be a moderator if you want.

I'm glad you're continuing this, I can't wait. :) Do you think perhaps we should have it on a weekend rather than a weekday though?

I'm glad you're continuing this, I can't wait. :) Do you think perhaps we should have it on a weekend rather than a weekday though?

That depends on how well it works for others. I work on weekends, so If we were to have it on Saturday November 3rd, It would have to start at least

10:00PM EST.
9:00PM CST
7:00PM PST

it shouldn't be a problem (even though I have the exact same movie in HD and subs just like you), but I think it will be fun and an awesome competition. Good luck everyone!

Hey trace, I can host this again if you want. I know I left and everything, but now I'm back......it's a long story..
Anyway, it's your choice since you're the person in charge now.

Last edited:
Hey trace, I can host this again if you want. I would be holding the event just like I planned. I know I left and everything, but now I'm back......it's a long story..

As long as somebody does it. This should be a fun way to celebrate the Japan release. :)

Hey trace, I can host this again if you want. I know I left and everything, but now I'm back......it's a long story..

I leave it in your hands then. Welcome back lad

I leave it in your hands then. Welcome back lad

Thanks!
Thank you very much for making the choice to take over though. I know it would have disappointed many people if the event hadn't happened. I'm sorry for being selfish. :(

oh btw, want to add each other on 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back