• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

C
is it me... or Wisp has a hight rate of appearance since the update? The update came let say the 4 or 5 if you could the DLC and I have already gotten him minimum 3 nights, i feel like before the update i rarely used to see him. Is it just me?
I have seen him a lot lately too. Unfortunately, every time I help him and ask for a new reward, He gives me old stuff. 😕

C

I have seen him a lot lately too. Unfortunately, every time I help him and ask for a new reward, He gives me old stuff. 😕
To me he gave me to new things and i was like Ooooooh and the tonight he gave me sport shorts and all my hype crashed 💥 -.- lol

C

Well he did give me a new item called the "Reception Chair" which I think is a new item. I wanna let everyone know I've been ignoring Wisp for a long time and this is the first time I encountered him.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change the staff members of a facility like the restaurant? I

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change the staff members of a facility like the restaurant? I
I did answer this question recently in the thread, though tbf it's a few pages back so you wouldn't have immediately seen it:
You should be able to hit left on the D-pad and it'll bring up the staff, then you can select each one and have the option to change the member or change the uniform.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but I found out in order to get the npc photos that where datamined, you need to scan their amiibo in hhp, decorate a house for them, and then Lotti will send it to you in the mail the next day.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but I found out in order to get the npc photos that where datamined, you need to scan their amiibo in hhp, decorate a house for them, and then Lotti will send it to you in the mail the next day.
Oh my god thats so great, I only have 4 NPC amiibos but Im so excited.. especially since I have Sable <33333

Oh my god thats so great, I only have 4 NPC amiibos but Im so excited.. especially since I have Sable <33333
Yeah! I figured it was by amiibo, but wasn't sure. I have Isabelle's and Digsby's amiibo, so at least I won't have to search for Digsby's photo. Lol

You know i am super happy for the free update and the DLC, but although i might sound ungrateful, did we really wait two years for Brewster and they did not add the best feature ? which was to part time? it was such an optional activity, you would not have to be obligated to play it but it was such a nice and fun activity 😩 i miss it soo muuuch!

I mean now all i can do is get milk? in New leaf i could get milk, not only that but, specify the amount, the type of coffee and sugar if i wanted. Barista is such a mooove in our times so many sugar, milks and coffee grain options .... why simplify him so muuuuch, i waited for him two years very patiently , i mean he could have been basically since the very beginning to be honest...

I mean, not even tea?

Sorry for the negative comment, its just im heart broken, just a tiny bit 💔

You guys think we might be getting specific food DIYs for xmas ? Las ginger bread house or xmas cookies etc ? Or if Brewster/Redd will have special products ?

You guys think we might be getting specific food DIYs for xmas ? Las ginger bread house or xmas cookies etc ? Or if Brewster/Redd will have special products ?
i doubt.This is last mayor update and into 2.0 there are some seasonal item for time-related event in 2022.I don't know if they have changed some holiday event with this update including miscellanous (maybe jingle at cafee?)Some people that use time travel could try it.

BTW where there any hidden veggies out there in the update at he end or ( pumpkins, sugarcane, wheat, tomato, carrot and potato ) the only veggies ?

I don’t think so but that would’ve great if there was. I would love a Christmas cookie DIY.

Back