• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Is my count right that there are 61 different NPCs (counting Timmy and Tommy as one) with Amiibos, meaning there are 474 possible HHP homes?

Which would also mean there are only 407 HHP homes you can build without any access to Amiibos (minus all NPCs and the Sanrio villagers, which even if they are on your island first they have to be invited via Amiibo), right?

Is my count right that there are 61 different NPCs (counting Timmy and Tommy as one) with Amiibos, meaning there are 474 possible HHP homes?

Which would also mean there are only 407 HHP homes you can build without any access to Amiibos (minus all NPCs and the Sanrio villagers, which even if they are on your island first they have to be invited via Amiibo), right?

Seems about right, give or take maybe a couple numbers.

A lot of this has already been mentioned by other users, but I'll cover what I unlocked today for HHP:
  • I ended up unlocking the ABD for HHP.
  • I ended up having Nat teach me how to use bugs in HHP. Kinda weird that it requires you to use bugs in your inventory, but w/e.
  • I unlocked Wardell's HHP catalog after buying my first item. I will note that it is all reorderable furniture + wallpaper + flooring currently available to you on HHP that can be bought, plus some HHP-themed items.
  • I met with Joan in the hospital and she gave me a full stack of turnips. She did say she's there every Monday, so, free turnip Monday, I suppose, lol
  • I ended up receiving the request to expand the restaurant after putting together 3 shared homes.

A lot of this has already been mentioned by other users, but I'll cover what I unlocked today for HHP:
  • I ended up unlocking the ABD for HHP.
  • I ended up having Nat teach me how to use bugs in HHP. Kinda weird that it requires you to use bugs in your inventory, but w/e.
  • I unlocked Wardell's HHP catalog after buying my first item. I will note that it is all reorderable furniture + wallpaper + flooring currently available to you on HHP that can be bought, plus some HHP-themed items.
  • I met with Joan in the hospital and she gave me a full stack of turnips. She did say she's there every Monday, so, free turnip Monday, I suppose, lol
  • I ended up receiving the request to expand the restaurant after putting together 3 shared homes.
Is there a 5-item purchase limit to Wardell's catalog?

Do NPCs that have shops at Harv's no longer visit your island? I don't have any visitor today. Isabelle didn't announce anyone either.

I have unlocked Cyrus, Katrina, Tortimer, Redd and today, Leif. I had Saharah visit yesterday. No CJ, Flick, Label, Gulliver nor Gullivarrr today...

so i made Daisy Mae home and it dis happen 😭, im
So happy ! Joan her grams moved in with her !!!! Love it!
PS: you cant dress them up but you can change their hats do at least Daisy has no more turnips on her head, im
Sure she feels better now that she has a rest

😩 just three color variation for pillars and counters, why ? i need more colors so they fit the different type of rooms vibes. what a shame :rolleyes:

i don't know if anyone pointed this out, but seasonal Kapp'n islands (the cherry blossom spring one, summer one, autumn one with maple leaves, & winter one with snowflakes) have a money rock on them. tested it on every single seasonal island i've visited & made a friend smack the rocks when they got an autumn one on call. money rock every time.
Do NPCs that have shops at Harv's no longer visit your island? I don't have any visitor today. Isabelle didn't announce anyone either.

I have unlocked Cyrus, Katrina, Tortimer, Redd and today, Leif. I had Saharah visit yesterday. No CJ, Flick, Label, Gulliver nor Gullivarrr today...
nope, they still visit your island. their shop at Harv's will be closed up the day they're on your island, and they'll offer different stock that day than they have as their current weekly Harv stock.
😩 just three color variation for pillars and counters, why ? i need more colors so they fit the different type of rooms vibes. what a shame :rolleyes:

the "why" is that because that's just how wooden pillar / counters are. there are multiple types of pillars & counters with different textures and colour ranges.

nope, they still visit your island. their shop at Harv's will be closed up the day they're on your island, and they'll offer different stock that day than they have as their current weekly Harv stock.

I see, thanks. This is really weird though. I've got no visitors.

Maybe I was supposed to get Leif today, but then today is the opening day on Harv's. That would be the logical explanation.

i don't know if anyone pointed this out, but seasonal Kapp'n islands (the cherry blossom spring one, summer one, autumn one with maple leaves, & winter one with snowflakes) have a money rock on them. tested it on every single seasonal island i've visited & made a friend smack the rocks when they got an autumn one on call. money rock every time.

the "why" is that because that's just how wooden pillar / counters are. there are multiple types of pillars & counters with different textures and colour ranges.

Wait, did you say there are multiple different texture of pillars and counters? ✨ well i am glad ijust have to unlock them at some point, already feeling much better, thanks for the info!

I just found Mira (a sisterly villager) awake at 8am. Sisterly villagers don’t normally wake until 9am. I don’t have the Early Bird Ordinance, but I do have Beautiful and it seems because of that she woke up early the check on the flowers.

C8CCE446-D5F7-40BC-BD91-4C26C223B9DC.jpeg

64474CD8-BF46-4712-B9FE-97517920838E.jpeg

Sorry if this had been asked before but did anyone manage to find new 2.0 items on the regular nmt islands by shaking trees?

Quick question: For those that have expanded their cafe and restaurant, are the expansions on the second floor or a side room? I am just trying to plan ahead of the remodel. Many thanks!

Quick question: For those that have expanded their cafe and restaurant, are the expansions on the second floor or a side room? I am just trying to plan ahead of the remodel. Many thanks!
Well I just expanded the Hospital recently so I assume its only 2nd floor for the Facilities, which is strange because in Happy Home Designer you were able to have side homes in the Facilities.

This might be old news to most but I just want to share how to unlock the ability to decorate the homes of the villagers on your island:

Decorate 30 homes in HHP and complete the final facility. Essentially, you must complete the "story" of the DLC to unlock the ability. I personally have 15 homes to go!

And I just noticed on the main island that there is a bottle that washes up on the beach just like your island that has a DIY in it. Also don't forget to go to the restaurant daily and talk to the villager you made the chef to get a DIY cooking recipe.

Now, I have a question...in the school, do you get different things depending on the villager you made the teacher? I have Petri as the teacher and she keeps giving me the new bush starts. She's been doing this every day since the school opened.

Back