• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Okay um....I am not sure what to do about this. I just invited one of my villagers on my 2nd island to the Resort, but I forgot that Lottie is not there in the office so I have no way of wanting to work just to get my villager's home build. I don't know if I just messed up or if I have to wait until tomorrow for Lottie show up but I wonder if the villager who I invited from my island will still be there.

Okay um....I am not sure what to do about this. I just invited one of my villagers on my 2nd island to the Resort, but I forgot that Lottie is not there in the office so I have no way of wanting to work just to get my villager's home build. I don't know if I just messed up or if I have to wait until tomorrow for Lottie show up but I wonder if the villager who I invited from my island will still be there.
If you mean she’s gone for her tummy ache, she recovers and returns after you make your first home without her (Niko takes over)

If you mean she’s gone for her tummy ache, she recovers and returns after you make your first home without her (Niko takes over)
No No I am talking about at the beginning when you're working for her and tells you to take a break, then she disappears from the office.

I might have found a bug.

So, two days ago, I had a Torii gate available as one the special goods of the day on Nook Shopping. I bought one for me and another one for a friend.

Now I wanted to get another one for another person and I couldn't find it in the catalog. Went to my storage to check and I can't find it there either, and I'm pretty sure I haven't sold it.

No No I am talking about at the beginning when you're working for her and tells you to take a break, then she disappears from the office.

I think you probably worked this out already. But if Lottie takes a break, then you have to either visit Niko upstairs or at the docks, or Wardell at the north beach he's sitting on the bench. I think Wardell really cause he's taking a break and has important information for you...

Isn’t it weird that Harvey mentions that he put the Abd there for more stores? He said this to me when I unlocked all campers in his island

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it seems they updated complaining to Isabelle about residents' clothing. It now puts them in a Nook Inc. Shirt, but I'm not sure if it completely resets their entire wardrobe.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it seems they updated complaining to Isabelle about residents' clothing. It now puts them in a Nook Inc. Shirt, but I'm not sure if it completely resets their entire wardrobe.
That’s hilarious, it’s like when in middle school the office would make a kid wearing a vulgar t-shirt change into a school shirt from a box in the office

lol that sounds kinda odd... well maybe it deletes all clothing including the default piece they come with? If so, I guess that can be kinda handy.

Did my first roommate job today and I paired Sprinkle with Ruby since their themes kinda compliment each other. I used the flooring with the snow on it and when I was taking pictures Ruby started playing with the snow flooring. She started kicking it up and then gathered the snow with her hands and threw them happily. Did villagers always interact with floorings and wallpapers this way and I just haven’t noticed or is it because of the update? I was so shocked she looked super cute doing it too.

I also did my first roommate job and I have a question. Frett wanted a roommate and I paired him with Butch, who I already had made a house for. Is there any way to see Butch's original house that I did for him anymore?

I'm not terribly upset about it, because with Butch's theme I basically gave him a dog park sort of situation, and I just tried to incorporate some of that into the new Frett + Butch house. But was just curious so I'm more careful about who I pair up in the future if need be.

don't know if anyone answered this question but i know people've been wondering about it in relation to 2.0:

if you report a starting villager's house to isabelle, their furniture will revert to their actual house setup instead of the default house furniture. i reported sherb (who was my tutorial lazy) and then the next time i walked into his house it was set up with the cute furniture

Back