• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

After Nico teaches you the second set of partitions (Simple series), you can go back to the ingredient box to put new ingredients into the box. There is no prompt, dialogue, or notification telling you that the second delivery quest is open.

is it me... or Wisp has a hight rate of appearance since the update? The update came let say the 4 or 5 if you could the DLC and I have already gotten him minimum 3 nights, i feel like before the update i rarely used to see him. Is it just me?
I’ve seen him twice since the update, but I think he resets on Sunday for the week. If see him again before next Sunday, though, then clearly his appearance rate has been upped— and I’m okay with that!
Just got him got the second night this week, his appearance rate is confirmed to be increased now

If a villager visits your home on their own, they stay in the main room. However, if they request to visit, then they follow you to other rooms.

They also comment on the first piece of furniture that you interact with in a room.

If you invite a villager to live on your vacation island. The requested items, are they mandatory?! Must you put those 2 or 3 items on their vacation spot? I'm not sure?!

Has anyone tried playing with the DLC then removing it? Will things like polishing effects disappear if you've used them on your island? Is your save data still okay to use?

When can I start inviting NPCS in the DLC?

I already have the amiibo machine activated but it wont let me scan NPCS.

Just started playing the DLC myself yesterday and it's tons of fun! So much to do and so much to design! Not sure where I'll start but I look forward to playing this game daily again since the update just gives so much more!

Tortimer = Cornimer...Confirmed?

FD6ts9VUYAQiAJn.jpg

I finished 30 houses but Nook hasn’t said anything about editing my villager’s homes. What am I missing? Do I need to finish the last facility?

I finished 30 houses but Nook hasn’t said anything about editing my villager’s homes. What am I missing? Do I need to finish the last facility?

Tom Nook doesn't need to tell you. Just go to the Tall Hall and talk about homes. Are you sure you did 30 houses? Did you get the end-credits like scene from HHP?

Maybe youl have to wait until the next day?

I don't think so. I did it on one of my Switches in the same day. The dialogue is just different.

Last edited:
To all of those who said to me “they will never let us have a pet in this game, our villagers are literally animals, it would be so weird” ...🙄... im sure it would be much more normal than having a cow print rug which we now have. I know it says print, but for a cow villager it must surely be traumatizing to have a rug made of them .... 😅. I still want pets, one day .. hehe

To all of those who said to me “they will never let us have a pet in this game, our villagers are literally animals, it would be so weird” ...🙄... im sure it would be much more normal than having a cow print rug which we now have. I know it says print, but for a cow villager it must surely be traumatizing to have a rug made of them .... 😅. I still want pets, one day .. hehe
We do have hamsters and birds lol

The shops on Harv's island haven't had any different/new stock for a few days now. Is this normal? Wondering if it's only weekly that they change it.

Back