• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

The shops on Harv's island haven't had any different/new stock for a few days now. Is this normal? Wondering if it's only weekly that they change it.
It changes every Monday, as well as when they come to your island.
You can also get more art from redd by buying his stuff even if it's fake or you have it already. It will then be replaced the next day

Does anyone know if the island in HHP accommodates the yearly seasonal events like toy day, halloween, sakura season etc. does the island change the deco slightly? Does it offer special small activities? Special items? Is the island at least decorated ? Or does ir remain unchanged and static 365 days of the year ? Anyone know ?

Does anyone know if the island in HHP accommodates the yearly seasonal events like toy day, halloween, sakura season etc. does the island change the deco slightly? Does it offer special small activities? Special items? Is the island at least decorated ? Or does ir remain unchanged and static 365 days of the year ? Anyone know ?

The island looks to be forever summer. So probably not.

At the very least, you can always decorate the facilities for the holidays, as well as decorate the homes/yards and set seasons for any holiday.
True enough but it would have been nice since we cant decorate the island that it would at least reflect the season and major holiday you know what i mean, otherwise, it feels kinda dull,well, at least to me

my guess would be for the "decorating villager houses w/ gates open" save corruption glitch.
Hopefully. Imagine the amount of people that are totally unaware of this issue. They better fix it soon.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Sony to release a 9.1 system update to patch the mess they did with 9.0 (it potentially bricks your ps4), and because of that, I haven't touched my ps4 in two months.

I got the Bamboo Kapp'n island today. It was Spring, and I was able to cut Young Spring Bamboo, as well as catch Squid, which are not in season on my island.

Does
DJ KK
come back? Is it like a recurrent thing?
He's supposed to come back around at 6 PM every Sunday, though he didn't for me last Sunday, though that might've been due to him being unlocked that week so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(to avoid double posting: )
Alright, looks like v2.0.1 is now live. Will be interesting to see if anything else was patched aside from the redesigning villager homes w/ airport gates open bug.

Last edited:
Here are the patch notes for v2.0.1:
Fixed Issues
  • Fixed an issue that could occur if a player asks to remodel a resident’s home while the airport gate is open.
  • Fixed an issue where the Kiki & Lala wand item was mistakenly appearing in Nook Shopping as “Not for sale.”
  • Fixed an issue where the coconut juice and frozen-treat set items would not appear under the Miscellaneous tab for DIY Recipes.
  • Fixed an issue where the flowing-river flooring item would not display properly in Photopia or expanded player homes when placed horizontally.
  • Fixed an issue where some residents would try to cook using something other than a kitchen item in their home.
  • Fixed an issue where residents visiting a player’s home would talk as if they were in the café.
Fixed Issues related to DLC

The following issues related to the paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise have been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue that would allow players to proceed with the game without designing the school when normally the school would need to be designed. If you have save data where you proceeded without designing the school, you can use the following methods to restore your save data to proper conditions.
    • For Players that have not remodeled the school: After completing 1 or 2 other jobs, and no other events trigger at that time, the event to design the school will trigger.
    • For players that have remodeled the school: The event for designing the school will not trigger, but the features that normally unlock from the event to design the school (such as furniture items and room size) will become useable when you start your next job.
  • Fixed an issue causing an error to occur when using amiibo to change members at a facility.
  • Fixed an issue where you could obtain turnips countless times from Joan in the hospital.
  • Fixed an issue where the ripe sugarcane plant item would unlock by obtaining tomatoes.

Does anyone know the number of clients that go along with titles? Like we got famous designer at 20 something

Does anyone know the number of clients that go along with titles? Like we got famous designer at 20 something
The titles that are unlocked by # of clients are Promising Designer (after 6 houses), Breakout Designer (after 11 houses) and Famous Designer (after 19 houses). However, the last 3 titles (Superstar Designer, Legendary Designer, GOAT Designer) are unlocked by your "rank", which is an internal metric determined by the facilities built, the houses built, how many roommates you have, how many days you've visited the archipelago, how many plots you've filled etc.

The titles that are unlocked by # of clients are Promising Designer (after 6 houses), Breakout Designer (after 11 houses) and Famous Designer (after 19 houses). However, the last 3 titles (Superstar Designer, Legendary Designer, GOAT Designer) are unlocked by your "rank", which is an internal metric determined by the facilities built, the houses built, how many roommates you have, how many days you've visited the archipelago, how many plots you've filled etc.
Oy.
I just wanna play with my facilities
Post automatically merged:

Well, I figured out how the expansion to the cafe is unlocked:
Once you end up reaching the level of "Superstar Designer", in addition to the standard Poki increase + more work clothes, Lottie will mention adding a gallery to the cafe. It does make me wonder if the final 2 titles (Legendary Designer, GOAT Designer) unlock anything as well.
How many homes did you end up designing?
Post automatically merged:

I mean, what happens when you do ALL the houses?

Last edited:
Back