• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

I got good Money luck today from Katrina.

The money rock and golden dig spot seems to have leveled up and each drop was one tier higher.

I also found a Gold Nugget today, but that might just be coincidence.

I got good Money luck today from Katrina.

The money rock and golden dig spot seems to have leveled up and each drop was one tier higher.

I also found a Gold Nugget today, but that might just be coincidence.

The chance of finding a gold nugget increases from 1% to 11%!

my guess would be for the "decorating villager houses w/ gates open" save corruption glitch.

Yes that's what they patched. I was playing with the bug moments before they patched it. There was no corruption, so the bug wasn't as bad as people claim. It was just something a little buggy, and something Nintendo didn't want us doing because...Nintendo....

I have only had time to make two houses so far and am really disappointed by my furniture options. I should unlock more if I keep moving forward right?

I have only had time to make two houses so far and am really disappointed by my furniture options. I should unlock more if I keep moving forward right?

Yes you unlock soooo much more as you play : D dont worry! just keep taking in clients and your catalog will expand super fast <3 then you will take even longer decorating as you scroll through it all LMAO.

How do I change the staff at the facilities?
Post automatically merged:

Are you just starting? Yes, it's incredibly limited at first! The more houses you do, the more items you unlock.

HHP question. Does anyone know if any villagers ask for a creepy/haunted mansion home or something to that effect?

Yes you unlock soooo much more as you play : D dont worry! just keep taking in clients and your catalog will expand super fast <3 then you will take even longer decorating as you scroll through it all LMAO.
Thank you! It's really fun so far I just want more options.

I got the dlc I find it so fun my last job for today was building a school which was hard as the room was so small

I'm definitely thankful one of the perks to the good belongings fortune is that your tools don't lose any durability. Definitely made it easier to do tasks today without having to worry about any of my tools breaking, lol

Well this DLC continues to surprise me because I've just unlocked another new feature for HHP;

So I went inside Lottie's office today and she gave me a new app on my Nookphone which is called "Room Sketch" basically what this is that if you want to plan out the next design for villagers you can use this app to plane ahead of what you want the villager's vacation home to look like. So for example I saw Celphabot at the Resort and I already planned his interior and so I went inside the home. I used the Room Sketch app and it asked me If I wanted to use it. I said "yes" and the interior was completed. This is such a huge game changer now that I can plan ahead without having to spend so much time..

Looks like there’s a new regular NPC for HHP
Joan was in the hospital, said she was there for her “regular Monday checkup” and gave me 100 turnips!! I’m guessing this will be weekly (and was already spoiled by Nintendo’s patch announcement notes, but not that it would be a regular occurrence), but not sure if it’s the same day for everyone. Worth checking your hospital waiting room though!

Quick question about HHP, it's spoiler-y so putting it below one.

What are the facility expansions available? I keep reading about them and I'd like a complete list without any other spoilers on how to unlock them or anything of the sort.

Quick question about HHP, it's spoiler-y so putting it below one.

What are the facility expansions available? I keep reading about them and I'd like a complete list without any other spoilers on how to unlock them or anything of the sort.
Hospital - patient ward on second floor
Cafe - second floor gallery
Restaurant - second floor

Back