• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (UPDATE) What's on your wishlist? How would you like everything?!!

Hiii I have 3 items on my wishlist,
-Perfume Bottles
-Donut Box
-Kerokerokeroppi pins

You're amazing! TYSM and Happy Holidays

Sweets sofa
Sweets table
Minimalist table
Sloppy bed
The green set
Donut box
Not sure if this is just amiibo but tysm for doing this!

Wow thank you all for your responses!
I will update the list as soon as possible.
Just to make it easier on me could you please have a MoriDB account?
I will try to respond to each one of you guys who recently posted, but right now I must get working on Reyrey's and Etoile's lists.
If you have any questions just simply PM me! : >

Also If I happened to miss you just let me know and simply say who you were after. : >

Last edited:
Hi...I'm back again sorry :p I thought of more stuff.
If I could please add to my list the Princess and Gorgeous series. I know they're massive things to ask for, so once again I don't mind if you can't get them xD
I feel so bad asking you for so much, I truly do appreciate you getting this stuff. Thank you so much once again! You're the kindest person alive :blush: I don't know how I could ever repay you

This is so nice of you! <3 Honestly I just really, really want the flower fairy wig!!

this is so, so nice of you! here's my wishlist; is it ok if i just list the items i need since i'm not asking much?

Casablanca Lilies
Lotus Pond
Sun
Cafe Curtain Wall
Flower Fairy Wig

again, thank you so much for doing this and happy holidays!

Last edited:
Back