• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

U can find more here. Last new item on 21st Sep so next update gonna be Halloween

This is what I expected— a smaller update unlocking fireworks with a few new items, followed up with another update in September.

It will be interesting to see what the dataminers discover on Thursday. I think it will be a good indicator of whether September will truly have a large content drop or not.

It's what I assumed would happen, but not what I had hoped for. I think I no longer believe in a more content heavy update in the future and will just accept NH as it is. The little hope I had left over the past few months that summer would maybe bring something fresh around was just officially crushed 😅 I haven't picked up the game in months and I'm not sure if I will again.

"In addition to these updates, more free content for #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons is currently in development for later this year. More information will be shared in the future, so please stay tuned. Thank you for your support and patience."

in addition.. so we will get more content besides these holiday updates?

these two pictures alone make this a very sexy update in my eyes;

0E8763F7-5627-433F-816E-AD537D95AFEE.jpeg

8B619FF8-9445-4DF5-B54A-34FE44E0CF81.jpeg

i’m very happy that we’ll finally be able to enjoy popsicles with our villagers, but look at the cotton candy!!! i already know that i’ll be buying it in bulk come august LOL. there seems to be some new food items as well, which is nice! i’ll never say no to new food items haha.

this update honestly won’t keep me entertained for very long, but i’m not disappointed as my hopes weren’t all that high to begin with. i’m glad to see that we’ll be receiving more content later this year, though and am choosing to be cautiously optimistic about it. here’s hoping we’ll have some new stuff by the end of the year. 🤞🏻

Cute new items. Shame that none of them will fit my island, though.

I just hope the candy floss isn't locked by colour, I'd love the blue one!

"In addition to these updates, more free content for #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons is currently in development for later this year. More information will be shared in the future, so please stay tuned. Thank you for your support and patience."

in addition.. so we will get more content besides these holiday updates?
I hope so. I am just glad they said something. At least they give us a little hope for a good update.

i wonder if the cotton candy and ice poles will be like the ice-creams from NL, where eating them means you lose them, or if your character just "pretends" to eat them. personally, i'd prefer the latter so i don't have to have 5 of each like i do the balloons, but given how poorly they handled said balloons' mechanic... my hopes are not up. at least they're cute, i guess, but i don't see them being much more than inventory filler for me after the first fireworks show unfortunately. i'm unironically more excited for the datamine than the update itself, actually.

Excited for the new food items. Will be great to finally eat ice pops with villagers. Don’t really gave much hope for those future updates. Most likely just more seasonal items and some new holiday items. I really did like the fireworks last year so excited for them to return.

I'm not even slightly excited for this. What the heck are these though? Looks like a pickle and eggplant stool? I'm amused and confused
View attachment 387349

The Eggplant Cow is a figure used in Japan to fend off demons during the Obon Festival. Next to it is a Cucumber Horse. They've been in past games.

I'm not even slightly excited for this. What the heck are these though? Looks like a pickle and eggplant stool? I'm amused and confused
View attachment 387349
These are items for a holiday in Japan. I don't remember if they are for the same holiday, but I know one of them is about the spirits of the dead who return or something like that 😄

Back