• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Hunting General Thread

Not mystery island, but my daughter found Cephalobot on her campsite earlier (she doesn't have a smug at the moment).

JZ5Omjf.jpg

I'm aiming for Petri right now, sadly somehow I cannot take pictures so it'll have to be done by phone.
Post automatically merged:

C6873154-45B9-4551-A9DF-38D9E41754B1.jpeg

Well well, I found a new villager. Tiansheng is my second encounter on the nook mile islands. Sadly I won’t be taking him as I have my eyes on Petri.

I'm aiming for Petri right now, sadly somehow I cannot take pictures so it'll have to be done by phone.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 410209
Well well, I found a new villager. Tiansheng is my second encounter on the nook mile islands. Sadly I won’t be taking him as I have my eyes on Petri.

Nice to see a new face though.. even if you're not taking him. Good luck finding Petri!

I don't have room for a villager, so I'm afraid to explore. I'd hate if I ran into Quinn or Shino...

View attachment 410214
I have found Ione! Again, won’t take her as aiming exclusively for Petri, but nice to see I found another myself.
I just found her too! I'm taking her...I only have 6 villagers (she is my 7th now), so I have plenty of room View attachment 410216
View attachment 410218View attachment 410219

found Ione and Sasha! I literally shouted once I saw Sasha. I hope him and hopkins will become besties.
Awesome! Ione is my favorite of the new villagers. Hopefully I can find her too.

Just when I said I was afraid to go looking because I had no space... I just found Walker wandering around and he wants to move out. So guess I'll be Quinn or Shino hunting later. XD

Not new exactly, but I am in the very early game finding my three diy plot villagers and came across this colorful face (around my 9th ticket today, but I had already invited a normal and a lazy at this point so could only find peppies)
1636004496129.png

she’s quite cute! Not sure if she will be a favorite, but I was happy to invite her to my island. Too bad I won’t have her real house though.

Back