• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

I usually don't care who my villagers are. As long as they aren't really ugly, or scary. I just go for tier 1s so I can be like "look at me" I got popular villagers.

But how is Kabuki not tier 1? He is so cool looking

I usually don't care who my villagers are. As long as they aren't really ugly, or scary. I just go for tier 1s so I can be like "look at me" I got popular villagers.

But how is Kabuki not tier 1? He is so cool looking

Lol I'm the opposite. I dislike having a ton of tier 1s, but I make exceptions. I'm never letting go of Lolly for sentimental reasons, and I just really like Marshal. But I don't care much for the tiers. They're sort of just like a price guide for me (And honestly very entertaining). Anyways, the reason I don't like having so many high tiers is because so many people have them, and I feel bad when I hear people complain about dream addresses having the same villagers over and over. Luckily, I like SO many different villagers, that I'm willing to rotate and move out most of my town every once in a while, and have fun with new animals. The only animal in my town that has been with me since the start is Lolly. She wasn't one of my original 5, but I moved her in like a day or two after I created this town, so she's really OG. Just a year or two ago she wasn't even a tier one, but she weaseled her way in there, and made the top tier her home. I'm so proud of my furry lil bean :blush:

I'm surprised to see Marshal in the 4th slot on the first tier.
I been getting inboxes requesting him like last week.

Peggy and Penelope are both getting kind of popular, I think the next time the list is updated they'll be tier 3 or 4.

I think Ketchup, Julia, Vivian, and Hopkins are gonna be the most popular of the new villagers as well. I've seen a lot of people excited over them.

I think Francine and Chrissy should be on tier 1, but that's just my opinion. I thought they were more popular.

geez i haven't been on this site in forever but how many in-game bells could i get for a tier 1 villager these days?

Hi! Will you include the Sanrio Amiibo Card villagers on this list in the future? :blush:
Umm...
I think she stated that she was only going to add "Welcome Amiibo" villagers...
Sanrio and Zelda won't due to them being unable to be adoptable... ;-;

I'm slightly biased since she's a dreamie of mine but imo Pashmina deserves to be tier 3 or at least higher up in tier 4. I've seen a few people asking for her in the "looking for" thread lately and she seems like one of the more in demand uchis (not that there are that many uchis to begin with)

I think pashmina should be on tier 3 or 4. Rocket should be in place of Olaf. I've seen less people asking for Olaf than rocket. I saw someone ask for rocket on a thread.

Back