• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

I wonder if the animal crossing community is like high school and villagers like marshal and stitches sit at the cool kids table

I wonder if the animal crossing community is like high school and villagers like marshal and stitches sit at the cool kids table

Lol I could see punchy being the top of the 2nd cool table. I could also see merengue and Tia hanging out still even though merengue is popular.

Something I noticed, is that some villagers are in different tiers in the post and in the picture. Like how Blanche is Tier 4 on the post, but Tier 3 in the pic. Blanche isn't the only one, I also noticed that Tia is Tier 3 in post and Tier 2 in the pic. There's probably others too.

bd71585b9371421869f16fa9b1626a18.jpg
She is soo adorable

Something I noticed, is that some villagers are in different tiers in the post and in the picture. Like how Blanche is Tier 4 on the post, but Tier 3 in the pic. Blanche isn't the only one, I also noticed that Tia is Tier 3 in post and Tier 2 in the pic. There's probably others too.
The pic version hasn't been updated since.

So a, I correct that there are only 2 new wolf villagers Vivian and Dobie..I had an all wolf plus two dog and Kyle town I got Vivian if Dobie is the only other that's easier. Am glad to see they added Stella and Cahmiere for my Sheep town and will be interested to see what happens when they are included in the list. I think the term not popular is a little harsh there are many good tier five villagers it depends if you like horses or which animals you prefer I suppose I am always shocked Alfonso is so low down and the other Gators, Gayle especially but it is personal taste. I didn't realize Cookie was 15 on 2 when I let her go the influx of new Cubs may knock Stitches down I am surprised on Maple too...I never did understand Stitches appeal though but I never did know quite how things were calculated.

you guys probably hate me omg. pokemon has literally taken over my life and I haven't been on tbt in forever. yikes!

it looks like the VTP is as active as ever, so I'll be catching up throughout the week and will probably have the much needed update out by the end of this week / this weekend.

Back