Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Yep! I'll add her to Swanfall! Give me 5-10 min. Please add the Fc for Swanfall not Patronus.

Added Swanfall! Also not to be a dweeb, but I haven't been on here in ages, how do I send tbt again..? :'D

Added Swanfall! Also not to be a dweeb, but I haven't been on here in ages, how do I send tbt again..? :'D

Ha! No worries. Hit the currency button, go to change user, add Dacosim, go to amount and put 50 and send ;)

Hey Paunt! I'll move Marina in right now and move out nana!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol. Stupid phone. Paint, bout to move in Marina. Stupid rod went into boxes so I need to go up one more day to put nana in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! Opened for Nana!

Ekevinn I'll move marshal out shortly.

After I move marshal out, I need to try and fix this crap path situation that my villagers are NOT listening to. Going to have to call a tell meeting or something this is ridiculous they are moving in the weirdest areas and I've pathed out my town!!!

they are moving in the weirdest areas and I've pathed out my town!!!

Haha, yeah, I know the feeling; I had paths everywhere and yet the game kept going "nope, I'm just going to place this plot riiiiight here". XD

Ekevinn I'm adding u now and opening up!

Okay thanks! I hope you can resolve your issue with the odd locations villagers are moving into, I know how much of a pain in the butt it can be :p

I am heading over now!

Haha, yeah, I know the feeling; I had paths everywhere and yet the game kept going "nope, I'm just going to place this plot riiiiight here". XD

Right!!!! I think I'll just do the fast cycle thing for a bit abs kick out the terrible villager plots.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All fixed! U ready for Wendy? I can open up that town real quick. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay thanks! I hope you can resolve your issue with the odd locations villagers are moving into, I know how much of a pain in the butt it can be :p

I am heading over now!

Ok! Gates open!

Back