• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

This tier list is better than some of the offsite ones I've seen. They have Vivian really low, and a lot of people really seem to want her on TBT forum.

I'm surprised that Cyd is in D tier just based on what other tier lists have him as. I could be wrong though since I'm new to the tier lists..

i thought it said “trending clown” next to raymond and like,, mood lmao💀

i’m sad to see so many of my favourites so low down on the tier list, though - gayle deserves to be higher up🥺

This tier list is better than some of the offsite ones I've seen. They have Vivian really low, and a lot of people really seem to want her on TBT forum.
It really is weird to think how overlooked Vivian gets. When the WA cards came out, Vivian was the most sought after card of the 50.

No, that’s just a room I put together on Harvey’s Island. And yeah, I mean Pietro is pretty popular because he’s so unique, but there are so many standard-looking cute villagers that are popular, like Rosie, Ruby, Marshal, Fauna, Molly, etc. I was suprised that a cute sheep like Stella isn’t ranked higher. I actually don’t mind her redesign/sweater-wearing, but i definitely did not like Pietro’s. I think it’s just a case-by-case basis. I also hate how you really need to give them the right clothes or they look really bad. I actually just took all of my dress custom designs off of the wall at Able’s because Stella kept wearing them and that was not a good look for her. I did give her this sweater, and I love it on her since it matches her horns.
EXiqfgRUMAIpxof

Stella is really really cute. But to answer your question, I think sheep are just not as highly rated as other species, like cats and deer. But these rankings shouldn't make any one feel bad about their villagers. As long as they mean the world to you, they are invaluable. A few of my favorite villagers are unranked, lol.

I seriously question Marina's position. I'm practically begging people to take her and there's no takers man!

I seriously question Marina's position. I'm practically begging people to take her and there's no takers man!

I mean, a villager being popular doesn't mean that you're guaranteed a sale because you have them. I've had to let go a few top-tier villagers because no one was online at the time who was looking for them - doesn't mean their spot on the list wasn't accurate, it was just how things worked out at the time.

If the issue stayed consistent over the course of a week or more, maybe then I'd say there might be some inaccuracy. Otherwise, nah. Just weird timing.

I mean, a villager being popular doesn't mean that you're guaranteed a sale because you have them. I've had to let go a few top-tier villagers because no one was online at the time who was looking for them - doesn't mean their spot on the list wasn't accurate, it was just how things worked out at the time.

If the issue stayed consistent over the course of a week or more, maybe then I'd say there might be some inaccuracy. Otherwise, nah. Just weird timing.
Marina is for sure easier to get on here which can account for some lack of sales, but I agree that there is data on here that supports her popularity and desirability from players. Almost every mystery island hunt on YouTube also has people freaking out when finding Zucker or Marina. That wouldn’t be me, but many love them.

I'm actually not super surprised to see many of the new villagers trending down now that it's been over a month since release. I still like them all a lot though! Just reset my town and made sure I had the sweet boi Dom as a starter. Hoping that some of the players who couldn't afford Raymond before will eventually be able to. Watch as the king falls!

Very true! I voided Audie because I couldn’t find anyone to take her. I wasn’t in need of NMT because I had someone offer me a villager I really wanted so I didn’t even ask for much.

Crazy how a good reddit post can spike a villager’s popularity. First Roald, now Merry. The hype is real.

72051559-E50A-4071-9CB4-80F9270CF868.jpeg

I can see Molly moving up to S from A. She’s definitely popular outside the forums. There’s also a spike on her demand here and on Discord. She’s currently being sold for 40-70 NMTs. I just bought her for 40. She has the potential to be promoted and may even be more popular than Marina and Fauna now.

Last edited:
Just wanted to put in that I'm another person who had Marina available. I didn't put her up on here, because there were a few threads for Marina in boxes at the time, and none of them were being taken. But I did let the Discord server that I'm in know... and nobody made any offers for her on there either. Just putting it out there that it really does seem to be a thing. Not saying she's not popular at all, but people don't seem to be as willing to put in bids for her as others.

Just wanted to put in that I'm another person who had Marina available. I didn't put her up on here, because there were a few threads for Marina in boxes at the time, and none of them were being taken. But I did let the Discord server that I'm in know... and nobody made any offers for her on there either. Just putting it out there that it really does seem to be a thing. Not saying she's not popular at all, but people don't seem to be as willing to put in bids for her as others.
I had multiple people offer me octavian when i asked for my dreamies for a low cost. Got him for 10 NMTs. I'd assume that octopi are becoming easier to get due to the Nook Miles Island mechanics that rolls for species and then villager.

Back