• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

Thank you so much for making this tier list. It has become my main authority for setting prices since I have every villager amiibo. I am wondering if Pekoe will see tier B or A at any point since I've noticed her demand go up and her price on reddit go between 30-100 tickets.

Even if I don't use this list for making my own island I still really like to watch it change and see what people really like. It's also interesting to see how this could also reflect the prices of villagers. It's like statistics or stocks haha! The evolution of our market interests me greatly.

Even if I don't use this list for making my own island I still really like to watch it change and see what people really like. It's also interesting to see how this could also reflect the prices of villagers. It's like statistics or stocks haha! The evolution of our market interests me greatly.

Exactly! I'm just gonna get my favorites, but it's super interesting to follow this.

It’s funny yet unsurprising to see Merry’s rise to popularity—I distinctly remember a thread about her glow-up when the villager pictures had freshly been released!

I mean come on, that picture of her is just too cute for words ♡

One reddit post can really have drastic effects on the game’s economy and black market. People are now offering 300 nmts for her!!! MERRY IS THE REAL G.O.A.T.
661E2F10-0CBA-4439-9B23-068B17FEC5C5.jpeg

Also doesn't help that the NMT market is in shambles atm with mass hyper inflation so I suspect some volatility as random spikes in popularity continue

Also doesn't help that the NMT market is in shambles atm with mass hyper inflation so I suspect some volatility as random spikes in popularity continue

Not really. Audie and fauna has crashed. Going for as little as 20 nmt on discord.

Merry is popular all of a sudden?!? I had her and literally gave her away yesterday because I though she wan't that popular rip x.x

So if villagers rise in popularity based on memes, why don't people make memes with their own villagers? Not to dose on anyone's favorites if they just like them, but why seek out a villager and pay an extraordiant amount bells/tickets/irl cash just to re-create the same meme post?

Last edited:
Back