• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling VILLIGER PICS (SUPER CHEAP) destroying town in a few weeks!!! order quick!

Hello!Would you happen to be available for delivery/pick up now?

bump super cheap know if you buy alot im destroying my town in a few weeks!!

hello! may ii have the following pics please!

bonbon
maple
pippy
daisy

8tbt total
im buying more than 1 so let me know if thats acceptable for a deal! im fine either way!
VaL
fc# in sidebar/signature
iam also CST so thats perfect! ill be sure to check back tomorrow around 8pm, although im usually on/checking forum 24/7 so if youre able to do @ an earlier time that cool with me! tysm

Last edited:
pashmina's pic please

ok i will be on 8-10am today so if you want an earlier date just ask that will be 1 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! may ii have the following pics please!

bonbon
maple
pippy
daisy

8tbt total
im buying more than 1 so let me know if thats acceptable for a deal! im fine either way!
VaL
fc# in sidebar/signature
iam also CST so thats perfect! ill be sure to check back tomorrow around 8pm, although im usually on/checking forum 24/7 so if youre able to do @ an earlier time that cool with me! tysm

hello
yes it is how about 3 tbt? im ready from 8-10am cst so if your availible now that would be great if not then i can get you tonight :)

Back