• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling VILLIGER PICS (SUPER CHEAP) destroying town in a few weeks!!! order quick!

I can come pick it up in 25 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also get flurry

ok i will be on 8-10am today so if you want an earlier date just ask that will be 1 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello
yes it is how about 3 tbt? im ready from 8-10am cst so if your availible now that would be great if not then i can get you tonight :)

tonight is great im about to leave and wont have wifi tysm

If you still have them I'll give you 10tbt for both Whitney and Mitzi's pictures.

i have them both i think inless someone else ordered them and 10 is WAY to much how about 2? i wont be able to today sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

super sorry ii didnt get back til late lastnight, ill be available alday now

oh sry i wont be on at all today

i have them both i think inless someone else ordered them and 10 is WAY to much how about 2? i wont be able to today sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sry i wont be on at all today

its fine.. ii can wait til tomorrow if you will be on then! just let me know what time :)

Back