• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Waiting on my game to be delivered....

me! i got an email on friday saying it had been shipped, and because i'm cheep i got standard shipping so it'll be here by saturday. of course, that hasn't stopped me from standing in front of the door all morning, in vain, to see if maybe it'll get here early. lol

My estimated delivery is between Thursday and Monday. Hasn't shipped quite yet, so I'm waiting for a tracking number I can refresh every three minutes...

The same anxious boat. Unfortunately the mailman came just now without the game. I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow.

Me too, except it hasn't even shipped yet.

I pre-ordered from Amazon back in 2012, with Amazon Prime's free two day shipping. Amazon has said its status is "Shipping Now" for the past 40+ hours, but they haven't shipped it. It's not like New Orleans is the end of the earth, but if UPS doesn't have it, it's not going anywhere.

By now, I have given up on the possibility of getting it before the estimated delivery date of Wednesday at 8 PM.

BUT - - once I have it, it won't matter that I had to wait 3 extra days. After all, we have waited 3+ years already. I thought of downloading it, but decided to just wait.

Patience is a virtue...
Patience is a virtue...
Patience is a virtue...

(I'm not sure I believe that yet!)

Got an email today saying my game has been shipped and will be here hopefully tomorrow. It's been shipped using 1st Class Royal Mail, so it's reliable :)

Really surprised as wasn't expecting it until at least Thursday or Friday!

- I'm in the UK btw, release date is this friday!

yes im waiting on my game i ordered from gamestop on saturday at 7 pm

i paid for 1 day shipping so it takes 1 business day to process and it should ship tomorrow

and my prima guide from amazon hasnt shipped yet either

I'm also waiting!
I got an email on Friday (or was it Saturday...?) saying that it shipped out.
According to amazon's tracking thing, it arrived at the carrier facility in my town this morning.
If only it was at my doorstep.... sigh. :|

Last edited:
I decided to go pick mine up so i didn't have to wait for the post lady. She doesn't normally arrive until 3pm :')

Got an email today saying my game has been shipped and will be here hopefully tomorrow. It's been shipped using 1st Class Royal Mail, so it's reliable :)

Really surprised as wasn't expecting it until at least Thursday or Friday!

- I'm in the UK btw, release date is this friday!

OMG! Where did you pre-order from? I pre-ordered mine from GAME and hasn't been shipped yet. :(

OMG! Where did you pre-order from? I pre-ordered mine from GAME and hasn't been shipped yet. :(

www.simplygames.com. Never used them before, but had a Google and apparently they're a good place to get games. Read the reviews, practically all of them are 5 stars. It only cost me ?27 too! Such a good deal!

Just looked: You can buy it now, [No preorder] and it says it will ship within 24 hours..

Still waiting for the guide to ship but the game is just rolling around in the back of a Fedex truck. It's already in my city too xD I keep running to the window every hour. At least I have work to distract me later on though >>

I pre-ordered from Amazon back in April - I keep checking my orders to see if it's been dispatched yet (it hasn't). I got the release day delivery, so it's estimated to come on Friday. What's worrying me is that if, on Friday, the postman comes but for some inexplicable reason I'm not sitting on my front doorstep waiting, he'll leave one of those annoying Royal Mail cards which say: "You weren't at home. Please collect your package at your local Post Office in 24 hours".
I mean, if I saw that instead of Animal Crossing... arghh! I'd have to wait another day! My postman is liable to do this without even waiting for somebody to answer the door, because we always miss parcels. Then again, it might fit through the letterbox.

I'm Canadian, so I'm on a different timeline from most of the folks in this thread. It shipped Friday, and shows a delivered status now (I'm at work, not at home augh). I called my daughter, and she said nothing had come to the door (panic rising!). She checked the mailbox in the stairwell, and can see a large bubble mailer envelope inside(panic subsiding, partially). I've been too lazy to get another mailbox key cut, so she has no way to check for sure.

I'm 95% sure that it will be sitting in the mailbox when I get home. *twitch*

Argh damn! I just realised I selected recorded delivery, which means I have to sign for the package on arrival, if I'm not at home at the time it comes, then I'll have to wait till the next day! Dammit!

Back