• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Waiting on my game to be delivered....

I got my copy about two hours ago! Don't worry, you guys; it's well worth the wait!
Just keep holding on a little while longer!

When I bought from Walmart it said that I was going to the get the item on the 11th. But then they shipped the item early and said that it would arrive on the 10th (they shipped the item Friday. Well... it was technically already Saturday since it was after midnight.) I've been refreshing my tracking page constantly, and the item hasn't moved at all since Saturday. It's currently in HUTCHINS, TX which is just 8 hours away from my city. It shouldn't have taken so many days for it to get to my city... I know for a fact that I will not be receiving it today because it's already 5:00PM and it takes a while to process/deliver mail. But now I don't even think that I will be getting it tomorrow. The mail in my town is super slow. Like whenever I buy something online and check the tracking, the package usually stays in my city's mail thing for a day (sometimes two) before they actually deliver it to me.

I wish that I had an exact date of when I would be receiving it because I like to be home when they bring me the package -our mail man has a habit of giving our packages to other people if we don't answer the door. And I don't trust my neighbors with my 3DS.

As for my game guide... I am really, really annoyed at this point. They haven't shipped it yet or even charged me for it. And I can't cancel my order either.

i will be calling gamestop today, its been a business day and my stuff has not processed and i paid for 1 day shipping

I called them just now. Apparently it takes them 24-48 hours to process an order and they don't work on the weekend. But you might wanna call anyway just to make sure that your order is fine.

I was in that boat this morning. I sat by my front window alllll morning until finally my bundle arrived.

My package got here at like 9 this morning, in my town!! But I have to wait until tomorrow for it to be delivered. This stinks. :(

Oh well. Worth the wait.

My copy has been in the 'shipping now' phase on amazon for a while now @-@. Can't do anything but wait.
But the wait... it burrnnsss.

Yikes, lots of issues with shipping going on. I hope you all receive yours soon. To those who have received theirs: have fun!

I'm crossing my fingers that mine comes tomorrow, seeing how it's about 2 hours away.

My game and my prima guide have not been shipped yet. The game should arrive on Saturday though, and the guide around Tuesday/Wednesday. I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiit, I'm so excited! :)

Mine was dispatched yesterday (ordered from GAME uk) but I didn't show up today, I got the email pretty late though so I hope it follows in PMD's steps and comes tomorrow, I received PMD the day after my shipping email... but that email was sent at 8am :( the last few days are so hard!!! haha

Yep, I am. My box got to Los Angeles today. That means all that's left is to put it on a plane. I'm thinking I now have a really good chance of getting it by Friday. :)

www.simplygames.com. Never used them before, but had a Google and apparently they're a good place to get games. Read the reviews, practically all of them are 5 stars. It only cost me ?27 too! Such a good deal!

Just looked: You can buy it now, [No preorder] and it says it will ship within 24 hours..

YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON EVER. MARRY ME?!

I cancelled my pre-order with game - seeing as everyone is getting confirmation and dispatch e-mails and I wasn't, and moved my order to them and within 2 hours I have an e-mail saying it's dispatched and arriving tomorrow!

Tracking now says: 7:22 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
which somehow makes the wait even more difficult!
It's like the closer it gets the more difficult it becomes... I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited

Back