• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Waiting on my game to be delivered....

A friend of mine ran into a problem shipping with GameStop as well ! I pre-ordered through them and it came right on time, but I've heard some horror stories about deliveries besides that.

Major props to your patience though, guyth. Best of luck and I hope speed's with ya ~

Mine says its been shipped but it's in Tennessee so I won't be getting it till Friday, apparently. I only ordered the game and it seems you ordered a lot more!

yeah thats because i got the bundle...i just got a tracking number so its been shipped!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My 3DS XL was supposedly delivered yesterday.. except it wasn't. I called UPS and Gamestop who initiated an investigation which will take 1-2 weeks -___- No one else in my area has the bundle so I told Gamestop to refund me and I ordered another online. Luckily I bought the game at midnight on my old ds but Gamestop needs to get their act together!

yeah they threatend to cancel my order because they couldn't verify my bank, and I'm all like well thats not my fault you guys suck, good thing you were able to order a new 1 because its sold out everywhere...and especially everywhere in my area

Ordered my bundle from Wal-Mart on sunday says its going to take a week to get here, I'm soooo pissed at myself for not reserving it.Since sunday Ive just been watching youtube videos of people playing or just reading the post on here. The torture!!!!!

Ordered with Game and it hasn't been dispatched yet! D: I'll keep waiting though, still hoping to get it on thursday :p

My bundle is now shipping from GAME, just gotta wait for it to get to AUS, i recon..mebe next wednesday, mebe mon-tues if im really lucky. Cant wait till saturday for my physical ><. Not long now

Currently listening out for my door bell (my dog) when he barks I run to the door lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the post mans been and only vouchers for SuperDrug

Well the post mans been and only vouchers for SuperDrug

I'm gonna feel that way tomorrow if I don't have it waiting for me at my mailbox at the post office. I hope both of our games come soon!

My game will probably now arrive sometime between tomorrow and Saturday. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow because I now have off work on Friday thanks to working insane hours last week. Then I have tomorrow night plus 3 whole days before work interrupts again!

Just looked at my tracking stuff, my game will be here in a couple of hrs...so I'm just going to sit outside and wait you know to greet the nice ups man lol

My guide has just been shipped but still not my bundle, aarrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!

I just got home from work and my Amazon parcel was sitting there, it came in the post this morning! I got it two days early!
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I hope everybody else gets their NL today :)

I am waiting for the order to arrive at my dad's place & him bringing it over to mine, but we live like 3/4 of an hour away from each other. It'll be tomorrow, or next week :c

But imagine the mailman standing outside your house, you open the door, AND THE MAILMAN IS IN A PETE COSTUME, THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

Back