• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

We Need More Eye Colors and Hair Styles

Cosmic_Crossfade

•~You are my sun, moon and stars~°
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5896-9847-9174
Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well and is hanging in there!

So, I'm not sure about any of you, but personally, I find the lack of hairstyles and eye color variations very underwhelming in this game compared to ACNL. I feel that, with AC as a whole, character customization has always been a pretty big attribute to the game, and I feel while customization has certainly upped it's game in terms of noses, mouths, eyes and gender neutral body types, (which are all amazing new qualities!) I still wish eye colors could have been more varying and hairstyles a tiny bit more as well.

ACNH is an amazing game, without a doubt, with albeit a few personal issues I have with it and one of them is definitely the fact there were no new eye colors to choose from as well as I feel they should have kept every old hairstyle from ACNL as well to make an appearance in ACNH instead of moreso "taking away" from the choices that you, as the player, can have. I'm personally hoping that in an update, they made add more hairstyles from ACNL but more importantly, different eye colors as well, since cosplaying is very big in AC and we seem to be very limited.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

I'm hoping so as well my friend! I can see them holding off because of events that they now distribute to us players so we may partake in so if Harriet does make a comeback, I would be very happy! I have faith in the devs that made ACNH so I'm hoping new eye colors and more hairstyles will happen! Makeup would be an awesome thing too!

I'm hoping for more styles! I saw a girl on TikTok talking about the lack of curly hairstyles for black people, and I'm with her

Yes! It's true! I agree fully! I would love to see more hairstyles that cater to the many different cultures and ethnicities that play this game! I would love to see a perm personally haha! Also, more longer hairstyles as well!

Yes! Heterochromia eyes would be amazing!

I'd love for a shampoodle shop where you could get store exclusive items like contacts, or hair accessories, or special updos
Post automatically merged:

Like, you could definitely twin with judy-type contacts
I like this idea. I was wondering how they could bring Shampoodle's back considering they replaced Harriet with any old mirror you have lying around.

Definitely in support of this. My character has teal hair because the medium-brown hair color from previous AC games, which best reps my irl hair color, is not in NH. There's no middle option between bleach blonde, yellow, redhead, chestnut and brunette. Also I hate that everyone whose hair is curly has to use the same like two options when there are so many varieties of curly oof

more curly and natural hair options for Black folks!!!

my normal hairstyle is a curly undercut which is suuuch a common style rn. good curly/wavy options are needed. having swappable bangs would be cool, too (picrew anyone lol).

like others have said, im hoping Harriet is added with more hairstyles in the future. i also dislike the lack of colors for both hair and eyes, but idk if they'll add anymore tbh. theyve always had only natural eye colors and hair colors, with hair colors having a few extra fun colors. i wish they'd add more tho. since blue technically has 2 colors (darker blue and turquoise) it would be nice if green could get a lighter green, pink could get a darker pink (hot pink?), and purple could get a darker purple. and we could still get contacts but maybe in colors like red, purple, and pink.

I specifically really hope they add a Frohawk or at least a different style Mohawk. I don't really like the mohawk wig its skinnier than I would like. If the were to add different length and volume of hair that would be nice. I see them adding more stuff if they add Harriet. I think it would be a good balance maybe she teaches some new hairstyle diy or she just sets up shop.

More variety would be good.

Yessss we need more! I also thought that most of the nl haisrtyles would make it into this game. What styles would you like to see? I would love for us to be able to have longer hair but i noticed that we never had it in nl so maybe it cant work? Check the pocket camp hairstyles, almost all of them are so cute! I am sure nh team can make ones that are equally cute because i already love some of the ones we have. Lets wait and see what is gonna get added in the future!

I only like the braids & the short, choppy hairstyle so yes.. please.
& we d e f i n i t e l y need more eye colors. I'm always frustrated when I can't pull a look together because of eye color.​

Back