• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Welcome to our three new moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
We are excited to announce three new moderators that will be joining the staff team today.

dizzy bone has been actively involved and helpful across multiple areas of the forum. She is also known for her art contest entries, including winning third place in our most recent contest last month. Her kindness and creativity will be a great fit as a staff member and moderator of the forum.

LaBelleFleur is rejoining the team after being a moderator in 2015 and 2016. Her friendly personality is something we feel will be an asset in leading the community. As a staff member again, her experience will come in handy during the upcoming influx of activity.

pandapples has been a consistent participant in our Animal Crossing and trading boards. This includes leading a community project to track collectible sales and help other users trade in TBT Marketplace. Her participation across the forum will help with the new ACNH players coming to TBT next year.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an application this year. We appreciate all of your commitments to TBT and your interest in helping the community. If you weren't chosen during this round of applications, we anticipate opening apps again even earlier than previously mentioned in the TBT Direct, so be on the lookout as early as Q1 2020. Expanding our staff team is an important first step in our New Horizons preparations. Please join us in welcoming dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, and pandapples!

Congratulations all!! Glad to see some awesome members get chosen, I know you will be great additions to the team :)

CONGRATS to the new a returning staff members! Im sure you'll all do a great job!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Looking forward to working with everyone. :blush:

Regarding the collectible resource I?ve been maintaining, just a heads up I will no longer be able to update it. Anyone is free to use the data as they wish and even create their own thread. :)

Congratulations to our new mods! :D I look forward to seeing what y’all will bring to the the table with the new game on the horizon! :)

Congrats dizzy and pandapples!! And welcome back LaBelleFleur!!

Now could you send me that 150x150 pfp collectible ty

I totally thought I was tweaking out when I saw new blue names because I had just looked at the staff list two days ago.

Congrats to our new mods!

Congrats dizzy bone, pandapples, and welcome back LaBelleFleur! I know next year will be awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back