• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome To Wishdrop ~*~ A 5☆ Star Island Event Hosting Thread || Current Event: CLOSED ~ Thanks for visiting!

Checking on my cat cuz I heard a huge crash then will be sending code =3
Magazines were for an old event bonus, so no need to bring one. ^-^
oh no! naughty kitty! hope all is well! ahh okay, im sorry, i was looking through -easily confused like i said earlier! ;-; :p see you soon!

Cats fine. Stuff is fine.
Kitty was chillin on top of kitchen cabinets. Didn't want to lay on the cabinets anymore. Decided that the normal way down was too much of a hassle so literally jumped from the top of the cabinets to the floor.
Post automatically merged:

Becca from Olula <3

I would love to come if there's space ^0^
sending code

Hello! I would love to come. Alexa from Pangaea

May I visit? Bunnikins from Muppetania. I can bring a 5 stack of regular star fragments or a two stack of Gemini fragments

Hey there. I’d love to stop by if you’re still hosting :) Sarah from Kapalua

You two are on deck. As soon as the newest couple finish I'll be sending codes!

May I visit? Bunnikins from Muppetania. I can bring a 5 stack of regular star fragments or a two stack of Gemini fragments
Not looking for the gemini ones but 5 stack of reg will get you 15 goodie bags. ^-^
You are on deck. As soon as one of the current group leaves, I'll send code.

After this last person I am going to take a 20min break to cook be a lunch to eat while people visit.
So, if you want to join continue to comment w/ your info!
I will quote your message when I am getting ready to send you a code =3

Last edited:
Hihi, may I visit? Feli from Appletop!

I can come over with one Large Star Fragment, which apparently bumps up my goodie bag limit to 20. I've read all the rules and abide to them! ✨

Hihi, may I visit? Feli from Appletop!

I can come over with one Large Star Fragment, which apparently bumps up my goodie bag limit to 20. I've read all the rules and abide to them! ✨
Finishing up meal prepping what I made. Be open to send a code in about 5mins. ^-^

Back