• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

At the park right now, just enjoying a nice walk. I'm happy to be able to walk, to breathe and see all the green, natural beauty around me 🌳🌳🌳 it's warm and sunny, and there are cute ducks and swans at the lake. Lots of families here on a picnic and barbecues for Father's Day.

I adore the smell of barbecue 🥰🔥🥩🍔🌭 summer starts the moment grills start grillin' it up with some franks and burgers.

Some of the kitties from my volunteer shift today :)

I had a good volunteer shift :)

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 9
  • kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 8
I saw the newest episode of this show I'm watching. There were specific parts I really liked, but I can't talk about them since it's not publicly released yet and I had early access. I just really enjoyed this episode and my favorite character was amazing in it. There's so much I want to say but I can't yet!!
I have a job interview on Tuesday! I already said this, but I'm just happy that I have a chance to get a job again. I'm honestly praying this goes well. I'm not the best at interviews.
I found Dr. Pepper mini cans, and I picked some up! I didn't know even consider mini cans until recently, but I love their size. I can easily drink them in one sitting.
I received a very nice message from @Mr_Keroppi and it made me smile.

i caught up on the wholesome direct indie game showcase 2024 and joined the discord servers of the games that i'm interested in (fruitbus, spilled and building relationships). i'm most hyped for and super obsessed with the art styles of goodlands (reminds me of the art style of a short hike which i love) and fields of mistria

split some plant based deep fried cauliflower cheese croquettes with chilli jam as a snack earlier and they slapped so much. watched some more of the second season of the bear with my family and the euros football :]

I became besties with Cloud in Usagi Shima (that’s all of the new bunnies!!), got the beach bungalow, and worked on decorating my island some more!! Saving up for the treehouse next, which I think is the last new building I’m still missing!

My dad liked his Father’s Day present! He gets cold pretty easily now, so I got him a Blackpink throw blanket.

Watched an episode of Haikyu!! with my parents this morning, and ZombieCleo’s second Hermitcraft Season 10 video and a few other videos later on!

I got another character reference finished for Art Fight!! Hoping to get some more done by July; having a deadline with zero actual consequences if I don't make it has been oddly motivating ahaha.

Sorry for the third post in here today 😂 but I have something happy to post again

My boyfriend got a 2nd job and is using it to put money aside in case I need help with paying my rent until I can find a job which is really sweet of him

And more happy news: I have a job interview on tuesday

Last edited:
Okay, little bonus for today: I started working on a plan to get some things together IRL, and set a goal to work on it for a certain amount of time each week that should be comfortably doable for me without risking burning myself out (I have quite a bit of experience in this lol). I've also got multiple things I can focus on to hopefully avoid any "putting all my eggs in one basket" deals.
I'm still not out of the existential crises I've been going through for... a while, but at the very least, I think I can go to sleep tonight feeling a little better, and a little less sad and afraid. 🤞

I'm still super excited over the fact that Sasha showed up in my campsite in NH yesterday and I got him to move in! Had breakfast when I got up and then breakfast for dinner, which was homecooked and consisted of hash browns, eggs, and toast. Then I had an additional meal of pasta and salad for my third meal of the day. It was all very delicious. I also had some candy that my grocery shopper from yesterday left for me, which was nice of them. One was root beer-flavored, one was cotton candy-flavored, and another one was peppermint. I also finished building Clorinde in Genshin Impact and got a really good artifact for her, which is awesome because my artifact RNG in that game usually stinks, lol. Got her talents to level 9 across the board as well. I fed my kitties too and took care of house tasks, and my kitties loved their food. Now I'm about to take a relaxing hot shower and then head to sleep. Hoping everyone had a good day! 💜

ehoyRyI.jpg

dhkxS5s.png

5j24hbs.png

This weekend was great. I got to chill at home, play on my Switch, and eat some BBQ ribs. I also wished my dad a happy Father's Day.

The main highlight has been my interactions with @ZeldaCrossing64. We talked to each other about a lot of stuff on Discord (stuff I won't speak of at great length for personal reasons) and we played ACNH too. I love my friend and I'm happy to have them in my life. 💜

Hello! It's been a long time since I've posted here and I missed you all! I'm happy to be back!

- My husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary! I took the day off work, we had a nice dinner out, and he even surprised me with a couple of presents. One gift was the Axolotl Prism shirt I've shared below.
@Xara I figured you would appreciated these.
I know I'm late to this, but happy 18th anniversary to you and your husband! 🥳 Will you ever see Mortimer and Olive again?

--------------------------------------------------

It's a late night post from me since technically yesterday, but it was absolutely amazing!

June 15, 2024
  • Work wasn't as busy and was chill for the most part.
  • I was test driving a vehicle through a neighbourhood to verify some sounds. Stopping for a bit and checking my surroundings, I was pleasantly surprised that someone displayed the bi flag on their front yard! 💙💜🩷
  • The weather was really nice with sunny skies. ☀️
  • My mom made some really tasty food for dinner! I ate rice with zucchini and mushrooms with tofu on the side. 😋
  • I made some progress in my 3d craft for the Celebrating Diversity event. Still uncertain how it's gonna turn out in the end, but I can't give up now! 🎨

June 16, 2024
  • The weather was pretty pleasant yet again.
  • Work was very very chill for the most part. Ended up finishing my shift early too!
  • Feel free to skip this massive point. Pretty much the highlight of the day for me. For the past week or so, I heard that there was going to be an exotic car show being held on this day. Since I finished work early, I managed to go there with a fairly small window of opportunity! Wasn't too far away from my work either, so that's extra good! I took a bunch of pics and while I won't dump all of them and that there are some that I already saw, I will mention cars that I've seen for the first time ever in person! And to nobody's surprise, they appear in the Gran Turismo series as well (game pictures included)! Pictures aren't that great since it was so crowded oops. 🚗 Tl;dr, I saw cars from video game.
Cutting to the chase, I thought of LadyDestani when saw this Chevrolet Corvette C3 with an interesting holo paint. Makes me think of glitter (and tasting glitter itself for whatever reason).
Chevrolet-Corvette-C3.png

Immediately reminding me of @xSuperMario64x, I was surprised to see that a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia was present at the auto show! If you look closely, it's even got a rainbow flag stuck on there too for good measure. 🏳️‍🌈
Volkswagen-Karmann-Ghia.png

What's this? A Porsche Carrera GT decides to show it's face again? Yeah, I was surprised too. I initially spotted it at the auto show back in late February... In the exact same colour too!
Porsche-Carrera-GT.png

"Why am I still here? Just to suffer?"
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_.jpeg
When I spotted this Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (car #243) peeking through the crowd, I gasped and couldn't believe what I saw as I walked up to it. Virtually driving it back then during the PSP days, I was blown with the fact that this Veyron can exceed 400 km/h both in game and in real life! Handles horribly in corners, though lol.
Debuted in: Gran Turismo PSP
Bugatti-Veyron.png

Alsace - Test Course__2.jpeg

Bugatti-Veyron-2.png

Alsace - Test Course__1.jpeg

Next one is a 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (car #244)! This car starred in the movie Smokey and the Bandit and while I have never watched it (I probably should lol), this is pretty rad. It's even got the iconic phoenix on the hood!
Debuted in: Gran Turismo 6
1978-Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-Am.png

Kyoto Driving Park - Miyabi__3.jpeg

I had to peek over the crowd and a couple of cars to see this amazing appearance of the Ferrari Testarossa (car #245)! It's distinct side strakes (or what a few people call "cheese graters") really popped out to me. There's something about old Ferrari designs that make them pleasing to look at. Fast fact: The word Testarossa means "red head" in Italian!
Debuted in: Gran Turismo 7
Ferrari-Testarossa.png

Hold on, if it comes in different colours, shouldn't it be called Testablu in this case? :ROFLMAO:
Fishermans Ranch_.jpeg

Even took a pic of the name badge too hehehe.
Testarossa-Badge.png

Fishermans Ranch__1.jpeg

Honestly, I saved this car for last even though I spotted it before the other cars. I'll tuck it away in a spoiler to build up the suspense.
First-generation Honda NSX (car #242) ! OH MY GOSH I WANTED TO CRY WHEN I SAW THE POP UP HEADLIGHTS. 😭 I was hoping for a very long time that I'd be able to see this car someday, and it finally came true. Rambling for a bit, the guy who looked after the NSX was very willing to have people hop in for a short time... Including myself! My gosh, I was so so happy actually getting to sit inside of one of the numerous cars I've virtually driven. I didn't care that the seating position is actually so close to the ground. My inner child was extremely happy due to the fact that the NSX has been in the Gran Turismo series ever since it started back in 1997. Speaking of which, I asked the guy if he knew the games and said something along the lines of, "yeah, I grew up on it!". I was pretty much like, "NICE!". If you don't quite understand my happiness, just think of getting to meet your favourite video game character!
Debuted in: Gran Turismo (1)
Honda-NSX.png

Yes, I'm fully aware my own NSX is AC poptart themed lol. Yes, I created that livery. Yes, I did have to put on some visual modifications to better resemble the real thing.
Daytona Tri-Oval_.jpeg

Honda-NSX-2.png

Daytona Tri-Oval__1.jpeg

I also took a quick photo of the dashboard! There are some notable differences such as the speedometer and colour of the needles.
Honda-NSX-Dashboard.png

High Speed Ring_.jpeg
  • Completed a couple of things for college.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 for a little while and did a custom race with cars I saw for the first time in the aforementioned car show.
Well that Testablu Testarossa isn't doing so hot rip.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Horse Thief Mile_.jpeg

Yesterday
- My dad got Popeye's for lunch

- Figured out how to get Nook Link set up on my phone. It's pretty nifty how it is connected to your island!

Today
- Scanned some QR codes in AC:NH for designs that go with my intended island theme. I didn't think it was this easy!

- My dad made tacos for lunch.

- During lunch, my dad was also insisting I call him "Slayer of Millennia" and "Elden Lord" (he is currently playing Elden Ring). He told me I should recognize him for those achievements in Elden Ring, but he pronounced it as "re-cog-o-nize", so I thought he was saying a different word, so I looked up "re-cog-o-nize" on my phone via Siri and voice-to-text...annnd it was just the word "recognize" that came up. I felt so silly. 😅😂
My dad then proceeds to tease the hell out of me about having a "pea-sized-brain", and we could not stop laughing. 😂
He also asked me what a "curtsy" was (since he said I should bow and curtsy him for his Elden Ring achievements), so I demonstrated and he laughed his ass off and said I looked like I was taking a dump. 🤣🤣🤣

Sunday 06/16

Despite being sick I managed to summon the energy to clean both my aquaria. It makes me so happy when my babies are clean. I also managed to find a live worm that was hiding under a large piece of driftwood in the axolotl tank - Peaches ate it right up! 🪱
20240616-172639.jpg

Taken pre-clean, excuse the algae!

After three days of living off of Bernard Matthews' chicken dinosaurs and alphabites, I finally managed to eat something a bit more proper: homemade cream of mushroom soup with a few slices of bread. 🍄

In the evening, my partner and I watched The Ashley Madison Affair mini-series in full. It was actually pretty interesting.

I caught a shiny Vulpix in Pokémon: Let's Go! Eevee. ✨
vulpix.jpeg

My boyfriend and I attended a pottery class for the first time today and had a lot of fun! We created a mug, which was more challenging than I expected but I'm sure with time and practice it becomes less difficult. I'm looking forward to our next class where we will glaze and paint our finished pieces 😊

Today was another better day for me 🙂. Still dealing with severe depression on and off and other things, but today was overall good.

I had a lot of fun playing Splatoon with @Mimi Cheems & @Mr_Keroppi :D.

I’m happy @Yanrima~ got one of her dreamies today in ACNH; I was able to get Cephalobot to finally move too! 🥳

I was able to give Mimi her surprise art commission; Yanrima finished it today! :D I was really happy with how it turned out and that Mimi really liked it. ☺️

I made my first shiny sandwich and I got my first shiny sandwich pokemon :D. Earlier I got this Pokemon in a raid with someone called shinypkmn.com as a host; since I’ve quickly found that pokemon with the a website as their names are hacked, I find raiding with people with those in their names uncomfortable so normally I avoid those raids. As expected, the pokemon was shiny. I decided to farm for its shiny since I wanted one that I knew was legit (I realize I’m overthinking & worrying too much) even though atm, I don’t have a lot of herbs since I haven’t unlocked the high star raids. I’m really glad I got it (it was hard to spot too); definitely was worth the sandwich :D.

IMG_7625.jpeg

😹😹😹

The first few tries that I made the sandwich, it ended up looking normal (I reset when I didn’t find any shinies). Just when I thought I was getting better at making sandwiches, I made this one 😅. No ingredient fell out though! :D

IMG_7626.jpeg

Awful screenshot but still happy I got a picture of it before I caught it :D.
IMG_7627.jpeg

I beat another titan pokemon and caught it 🙂. About to beat another gym. I’m impatient to be done with the gyms so i can do higher tier raids and get herbs.

I saw my Pyroar earned a mark - the Partner mark. :D

I got a shiny paradox from a surprise trade last night; it looks legit too :D.

IMG_7622.jpeg
IMG_7623.jpeg

Idk why they would want to trade their shiny paradox though through surprise trade 🤔; I was told they were a streamer but even for a stream, I don’t get it. They got one of my level 1 Sprigatito babies 😅.

Last night, while organizing my boxes, I found some shinies I got from tera raids that I didn’t realize were shinies at the time. I was especially happy to see that I got shiny Applin and Greavard :D.

I recently tried a different flavor to a juice that I like - Bolthouse Farms Energy: Pineapple Beet Passionfruit! It’s so good! I only picked up two when grocery shopping since I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. I’ll have to get more next time!

Spanky just finally came back in my room. She let me rub her head before she did a zoomie back out of my room 😹. She knows it is almost breakfast time for her 😸.

- Finished work at 1pm, so it's nice to have the afternoon off. And now I'm off for 2 days :love: I also picked up some nice flowers for my mum (one of the perks of my job is that we often get free flower bouquets to take home)

- Got home, had a bath, then made a pizza and now chilling with a coffee :)

- Last night I mopped the house, cleaned my room floor, and changed my bedsheets 😁✨

PLOT TWIST my fear of diabetes and weird symptoms?! MILD KIDNEY INFECTION. most of the symptoms had already cleared up by the time i got to the doctors, so they're not worried anymore. just antibiotics for a few days and i'll be all set. all of my other blood levels were good, my thyroid levels are back to normal, everything is fine with me except that.

thank the universe it's not something more serious 🙌

- painting more of my clay entry (havta remind myself to take a pic of it for evidence)

- applied for more random jobs

- watch some good videos, and got into one song so much I listen to it constantly.

- Went through my old whatsapp group chats from my old work (I have two, one on laptop on one phone), was weird reading it all but I screenshot a lot of it, to be used for whenever HMRC get in contact with me about the situation. Got proof there, that they paid me less then minimum wage (also my payslips are SUPER weird, like it doesn't make sense weird NI insurance weird, hopefully HMRC can help me there). (I was so into the messages and drama in these group chats; I forgot what day it was - which is something that happened daily to me when I was working there...)

- Fixed my bookshelf, and placed things on there more better, so I easily access things.

- Spent the time with my cats in the living room as well~ Usually I am in my bedroom, but kept them company this time.

- I plan to do more for my entry tonight, and organise some tabs, bookmarks as I have a lot and would like to get things in order

Back