• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today has been great aside from the usual low energy :D.

I got Walking Wake, a Shiny Latios and a Zapdos! I think they are all legit (I really hope they are). The Shiny Latios was first met in something called the Poke Shifter; I looked up what that is and it means it was transferred from one of the older games 🙂. I just got Koraidon for a shiny sunfora I put up for trade. It got traded really fast; so what I read was accurate about people trading legendaries for shinies :D. I was a bit skeptical at least when I put up my Sunflora up 😅.

IMG_7755.pngIMG_7757.pngIMG_7759.png
IMG_7763.png

I got the okay and got an itunes gift card so I could get this marshadow special research ticket; I just reinstalled Pokemon Go today and saw that when browsing the news. it’s going to be hard since i don’t leave the house but having pokemon go installed again and the idea of getting an event pokemon does help push me a bit to go even if it is just to walk around the neighborhood 🙂.

One thing I missed about Pokemon GO, was being able to do this 😸😹

IMG_7766.jpeg

I got snuggles under the blankets from both Spanky & Jewels today 🥰. I love my kitties so much.

That’s it for now 🙂. I hope everyone had a great day! :D

Finished volume 9 of Kimi ni Todoke and started my re-read of volume 10!

I got to try passionfruit mochi ice cream!! Strawberry is still my favorite (this might be a hot take, but I think strawberry is actually my favorite ice cream flavor in general), but it’s nice to have some variety!

My parents and I watched some Youtube videos together! We’re just one episode away from being caught up with ZombieCleo’s current Hermitcraft series too.

Got my eighth and final gym badge in Pokémon White 2, and made it through a good chunk of the story afterwards! Currently on my way to the Giant Chasm. I’ve been planning to sell the bulk of my older Pokémon games soon tbh (especially since they're kinda worth a lot nowadays, and I don't really see myself going back to the ones I've finished), but right now I'm actually thinking this one’s gonna go in the keeper pile. I'm enjoying it a lot.

What happened yesterday:
- My mom made some sweet rice for dinner that tasted yummy.
- Took some pics of Luna with a bunny pillow in the closet.
Luna with Bunny Pillow.jpg
Luna with Bunny Pillow 2.jpg

What happened today:
- Went grocery shopping with my mom and ate a lime-flavored popsicle that tasted yummy.
- Played PL: Arceus and caught a shiny. I still don't have the Shiny Charm yet, though I'm making some progress in filling up my Pokedex so that I can find a shiny Roselia.
Shiny Dusclops.jpg
- Visited my aunt for a while.
- Finished a digital art of Melba with oil pastels on the iPastels app. I tried to make her look cuter than how she looks in the game.
Melba from Animal Crossing.png
- Watched some anime in the evening.

This is a yesterday’s happy, was too tired to post 🙈💜

I just wanted to say thank you. I got so many lovely birthday messages and am so thankful and grateful to everyone who thought of me 🫶💜💜

Special thank you to my dearest friends @S.J. 🌷💖 and @Aquilla 🌷💖. I am so grateful to you both 💕💕 Also to the amazingly kind and talented @Zerous i treasure my beautiful birthday art, thank you so much! 🥰 💜

I had a lovely day. In real life my amazing son got me lots of little gifts like “amazing mum” socks 😊🥰 He also got me a personalised Winnie the Poo sweatshirt (He calls me mama bear 😊). My sister came round at night and we had some wine and a lovely evening chatting.

I honestly don’t do birthdays (probably feel I don’t deserve if I’m honest) but I had a fab day and felt very loved and blessed 🫶💜

I am honestly so blessed with my amazing wonderful friends and family. No matter how hard life is, I need and will remember and appreciate how blessed and lucky I am.

Ok, today I got an amazing wonderful gorgeous letter. I have permission to share 🥰 My beautiful, talented special fabulous friend @jadetine send me her own self made beautiful stickers 😍🥰❤️ how lucky am I? This has been an amazing birthday 🥳 🫶❤️❤️❤️

IMG_2703.jpeg

Today's turning into a fantastic day! I went to martial arts yesterday and worked on my top techniques. Ended up injuring my hand a bit, but it's fully healed today. I got to sleep in and was STILL productive at work, making things easier for me tomorrow. I also finally organized and cleaned my room after having fallen off the wagon for a few days, and it looks so much better. I'm headed to the gym tonight to exercise as well, so that'll be fun. Hope everyone has a good day. 💜

• For my graduation present, my bf and I split the cost of a Steam Deck! I’m obsessed and I’m currently playing Sea of Stars. Loving it so far.

IMG_1458.jpg

• It’s my graduation tomorrow! 👩‍🎓 excited to celebrate with my family and friends
  • Some happy/sad news: I applied for a job at my placement school, did the lesson observation and got through to the interview where my lesson was called ‘great’ but unfortunately didn’t get the job due to experience. So sad because I would have loved to work there and did loads of overtime to help with Ofsted/trips. They both commended my interview answers and said that for someone just coming into their career I should be proud because they were impressed. And I do feel a little better that their reasoning was out of my control 😅 it just would have been a nice end to the week to have got the job. Oh well, it’s all experience. We move!

I am very thankful for my wonderful mother! I am also super thankful for all of you. My mother and everyone's really sweet messages have taught me to once again not let other people affect me. My mother and me had a long talk about being sad and not letting other people ruin your sunshine and she asked me about Bell Tree?! She said I should check my profile because people really care about me. It made me feel so much better. I am just very emotional and grateful to have wonderful people in my life! 💚 Things will get better and I cannot let mean people ruin my happiness! It can get tough but ultimately things will get better, I know in my future I will be successful and have LOTS of great friends. The right time will come and things will BE SLAY. I have made a decision to stay! I know it will take time for me to heal but I shouldn't cut out the things that bring me joy :)

• I got 5 games in the Steam sale! - Coffee Talk, Coffee Talk 2, Unpacking, Little Witch in the Woods, and Story of Seasosn: A Wonderful Life
  • Also got a bunch of Kindle books I've been wanting for awhile
  • Listening to the soundtrack to Demon Slayer and it's so good
  • Got my household essentials for the month, ordered everything online so I don't have to make like 6 trips to the store (I don't have a car so would have to carry everything back and I have cats so some of my essentials include cat litter which is really heavy)
  • Gonna enjoy the evening playing games and watching shows with some coffee and my cats for company :)
  • My celtic violin book I got arrives in a couple days
  • I paid for my next violin lesson, my teacher is gonna be helping me learn Song of Storms from the Zelda games

- It's my little brother's birthday today! My grandma and I went to my dad's house and stayed with him and my stepmom, as well as my aunt and cousin, for about an hour.

- I found a special edition of The Chamber of Secrets in one of those little free library things. It's a 20th anniversary Ravenclaw edition, to be specific. I'm now tempted to collect all of those editions... but I also like having money in my bank account 😅

- I didn't bring this up yesterday, but I picked the first volume of Heartstopper while shopping for my brother's gift!

I got to play a little further in Pokémon White 2 this morning!

Also re-read more of Kimi ni Todoke volume 10, and am almost finished with it too! I’ve only been reading for roughly ~15 minutes or so each day, so I’m kinda surprised with how quickly it’s going.

Grian posted another episode of Hermitcraft, which I got to watch with my family this evening!

The Tamagotchi Connections rereleased recently and mine came in the mail today. I was big into them as a kid and still have my old ones. The new ones have quite a few differences and I’ve been enjoying figuring those out (some good and others not so good). I ended up getting the two pack so my S/O can join in on the fun too.

Also got an authentic Japanese Sushi set and Cast Iron teapot in the mail as well. Much overdue as our old sushi set was a horrible cheap Amazon one. They are so pretty!

IMG_7423.jpeg
IMG_7424.jpeg

I received the files I needed to get a head start on some high priority work for next week. Hopefully the extra two days I have to review things will help things go smoothly since we have a very complicated implementation.

I had a nice massage therapy session. After having to skip last week due to the holiday, my back and neck were feeling quite tense. I feel so much better now.

My doctor increased my anti-anxiety meds. I've been on them for a while and after dealing with a lot of stress recently, they weren't giving me the same results. I took the increased prescription today and feel pretty good, so hopefully this is what I needed.

My brother's currently in the hospital. That probably sounds like a weird thing to be happy about, but his mental health has been spiraling for years and the usual methods weren't cutting it. They probably won't keep him for more than a few days to a week, but I hope they are able to get him straightened out a little bit.

Also got an authentic Japanese Sushi set and Cast Iron teapot in the mail as well. Much overdue as our old sushi set was a horrible cheap Amazon one. They are so pretty!

IMG_7423.jpeg
IMG_7424.jpeg
I love these! They're beautiful!

Today was really rough but I’m doing much better now.

Earlier I got two legendaries from two different wonder trades on Pokemon home.

IMG_7768.pngIMG_7773.png

I’m happy about the Pikachu mass outbreaks in Violet. One of the pokemon i got from a surprise trade was a hacked raichu so I wanted a shiny raichu (normal version) since there was no way to erase from my pokedex that i got it.

I got a couple shinies today :D.
IMG_7774.jpeg
IMG_7776.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg

IMG_7781.jpeg

Earlier @Mr_Keroppi left me a really kind message 🙂.

I talked to some friends earlier when I was struggling earlier and they helped me feel better.

I posted a little on Cat Twitter and a couple of my friends replied saying they were happy to see us (my cats since we all talk as our cats; i know it may seem silly but it really brings a lot of people who have no common interests together and it is harmless fun :D) or reacted to my post ☺️.

Jewels is at my feet snoring and making other funny sounds in her sleep 😸😹.

- Yesterday was okay actually, I got to spend half the day at home and my shift at work was surprisingly chill.

- There were finally some more free flower bouquets in the staff room so I brought some home for my mum :) 💐

- Happy to have another day off today, I baked a frozen pain au chocolat for breakfast

- I'm happy England somehow got through to the Euro final again, it'll be a miracle if they win lmao but good for them 😅⚽

Today was really rough but I’m doing much better now.

Earlier I got two legendaries from two different wonder trades on Pokemon home.

I’m happy about the Pikachu mass outbreaks in Violet. One of the pokemon i got from a surprise trade was a hacked raichu so I wanted a shiny raichu (normal version) since there was no way to erase from my pokedex that i got it.

I got a couple shinies today :D.

Earlier @Mr_Keroppi left me a really kind message 🙂.

I talked to some friends earlier when I was struggling earlier and they helped me feel better.

I posted a little on Cat Twitter and a couple of my friends replied saying they were happy to see us (my cats since we all talk as our cats; i know it may seem silly but it really brings a lot of people who have no common interests together and it is harmless fun :D) or reacted to my post ☺️.

Jewels is at my feet snoring and making other funny sounds in her sleep 😸😹.
Lucky I wish I could get the Alolan Raichu but I don’t have the DLC

Back