What Are You Happy About Today?

Today wasn't too bad at work considering I was coming off a 4 day weekend. I completed everything I needed to get done, cleared about 100 emails out of my inbox, and logged off only a few minutes late.

I checked in with my mom and she got curtains for her front window plus had a technician out to fix her internet. So she's all taken care of now, which is a relief.

I spent some quality time this evening with my husband and my dog.

Bought a really pretty character design by a designer I really like aaaaa ;v; and she was well within my budget so I’m quite chuffed as soon as I write up a lil bio for her I’m chucking her into my Artfight roster

Finished re-reading volume 8 of Kimi ni Todoke and got started on volume 9!

I got another attack done for Artfight! @Zerous you should do it!! there’s plenty of time left! ( ・∀・)b

My parents and I watched another of ZombieCleo’s Hermitcraft videos!

Today's actually become a better day. The house was cleaned, and I love it when it's clean like this. I also finished something at work despite being tired, so I won't have to worry about that later. I was also able to get my gym session moved from tomorrow to Friday, which is awesome. The sun is out right now and the sky looks beautiful. Lastly, I'm thankful to my family and friends that have stuck with me for all this time, because they're what keeps me going. 💜

I saw the newest episode of Disventure Camp. I can't fully express myself since it's not publicly released yet, but I'm feeling so many ways. Not necessarily positive.
I completed my onboarding tasks for my new job! I was happy to see my position listed as cashier. I'm probably going to be doing other things, as well, but to have that as my primary job is nice! I'm too talkative and extroverted to be stuck in backrooms, lmao. I'm looking forward to seeing where this job goes.
Someone I randomly struck up a conversation with at the bus stop gave me a bus pass, which is good for a whole week. I can use it to get home if I can't get a ride.
I'm really happy that one of my posts helped @/Suguri. I wouldn't say I'm the best at advice, but I'm happy that my experiences in high school have helped her.

This all happened yesterday, but I couldn't make a post about it at the time because I came home late from the movies.

ANYWAY, I finished my pouch! I really like how it came out, and I think I'm gonna be using it pretty often. 🖤
IMG_1105.jpeg

I posted about it in my crochet thread with more details, so if you're interested in making one check it out; there's a link to the pattern there!

And of course, I saw Inside Out 2! It was great and I consider it one of my all-time favorite movies now. P.S. I'm digging Anxiety's design, she reminds me of a Muppet. XD

It’s been a great day off . Had a nice morning walk with Aurora. Was able to get all the yard work done before it got hot. Had a nice relaxing afternoon watching soccer and playing with Aurora and playing Pokémon Violet.
Have been working on the Pokédex and want to complete a living Dex for it. It is taking time to organize my boxes since they were a mess not finished yet. Have been hatching some eggs and hatched my first shiny.A shiny Voltorb. Also spent time with tera raids and found some great Pokemon including three shiny. I didn’t realize about trading in home until @Dunquixote mentioned it so thanks. I was able to trade a Ceruledge for a Armarouge.
Also played some ACNH on Harmony we welcomed Roald and will welcome Murphy tomorrow.

IMG_7177.jpeg

IMG_7190.jpeg
IMG_7192.jpeg

Happy to find these
IMG_7179.jpeg

IMG_7181.jpeg
IMG_7191.jpeg

Finally hatched a shiny
IMG_7193.jpeg

Inviting Murphy
IMG_7189.jpeg
Hope everyone had a great day

I got some new erasers today!! The little half-pink-half-white eraser I was using had uhh... kinda broken into pieces a couple weeks ago, and I’d been erasing with progressively tinier and tinier pieces as it kept breaking further asjfhdjlskjd. But I got a pack of Staedtler-Mars plastic erasers that I’ve heard really good things about, and I’m excited to try them!

I’m almost finished re-reading volume 9 of Kimi ni Todoke!

Watched some Youtube videos with my family today! We got to see GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode, LDShadowLady and Joey Graceffa’s latest Chunklock, and Markiplier’s playthrough of Pony Factory (which was actually super funny and well-done).

I had a really bad nightmare this morning before going to work, but I texted my husband and he had all the right responses. He was even waiting with a hug when I got home. He's the best! 💗💞

I kept plugging away at my work today and made some progress. I completed a training course and scheduled the remainder of them out for one a week so I don't burn out but can get them all done before their deadlines. I've been trying a new method to boost my productivity and focus. It seems to be helping.

It’s been a great day off . Had a nice morning walk with Aurora. Was able to get all the yard work done before it got hot. Had a nice relaxing afternoon watching soccer and playing with Aurora and playing Pokémon Violet.
Have been working on the Pokédex and want to complete a living Dex for it. It is taking time to organize my boxes since they were a mess not finished yet. Have been hatching some eggs and hatched my first shiny.A shiny Voltorb. Also spent time with tera raids and found some great Pokemon including three shiny. I didn’t realize about trading in home until @Dunquixote mentioned it so thanks. I was able to trade a Ceruledge for a Armarouge.
Also played some ACNH on Harmony we welcomed Roald and will welcome Murphy tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great day

That’s awesome! Congrats! 🥳 It’s always so exciting to get a shiny from both the raids and eggs! :D I’m glad you got a pokemon that you needed too!

Earlier I was a bit upset since I found out the shiny ditto I grabbed on Pokemon Home’s gts trade was not a legit one and I was bothered how much getting hacked ones bother me and worried that I was annoying my friends about it. But, after three resets, I got my own! :D I was only about 5 minutes into my sandwich and that was my third ditto that I had encountered during that shiny hunt attempt. My friends weren’t annoyed with me either 🙂.

IMG_7748.jpeg

IMG_7749.jpeg

I’m hoping for some more shinies tonight, maybe some dupes since I’ve read something on how people are getting legendaries and they’re saying people are willing to give legendaries for shinies or at least gen 9 shinies.

I’ve been having a lot of fun using Azumarill now that I got it fully built. I love using belly drum and play rough. :D Sometimes it makes me chuckle because the animation and sound effects seem kinda funny to me.

Both of my kittens are in my room right now. Last night I caught Spanky hugging Jewels while Jewels splooted ☺️😹.
11BC8742-2C67-49BC-83BE-F5B9B33BA635.jpeg

🌟 an appreciation post 🌟

As much as my crew at work get into trouble and can be frustrating, they truly are the best crew I've worked with 🙌🏻 they work incredibly hard, and are the funniest bunch to joke around with. I love them all 🫶
Further to this post, we had performance reviews with our team today and I loved how all of the older guys said that their highlight over the past year was seeing the growth in the young people. Also of our young team members, they also said their highlight was seeing the newer team members grow over the last few months. It just warms my heart, such a good team 🥺💕

Sorry I haven’t been on here much lately I’ve been busy. Here’s what’s been happening:

I’ve made a new friend at work - he likes Pokemon, anime, Harry Potter and Disney :)

My best friend gave me a Duplicate figure she got from Disney Doorables - I got Gale from Elemental :)

Last Saturday I got Hogwarts Legacy for the Switch - I’m a Hufflepuff! :) and we sorted our holiday stuff and checked if it will all fit in our suitcases. - it all fits :)

Last Sunday we had lunch at my brothers and I saw my cute nephew - I do usually see him on Sunday but this time we had lunch there.

I have one more week at work before we go abroad! ☀️

That’s awesome! Congrats! 🥳 It’s always so exciting to get a shiny from both the raids and eggs! :D I’m glad you got a pokemon that you needed too!

Thanks , it was a surprise when it was shiny. I actually wasn’t trying to hatch a shiny at the time so it was definitely a great surprise. Excited to see what other shiny Pokemon I can get. Congratulations on your shiny Ditto. I would love to find or hatch a shiny Azurill at some point.

Thanks , it was a surprise when it was shiny. I actually wasn’t trying to hatch a shiny at the time so it was definitely a great surprise. Excited to see what other shiny Pokemon I can get. Congratulations on your shiny Ditto. I would love to find or hatch a shiny Azurill at some point.

Thanks! :D Good luck on your shiny hunting ☘️🍀✨🤞! I hope you find Azurill too :D.

Early post before I try to sleep 😅; I’m feeling a lot better than I was earlier 🙂.

I was able to trade for the rest of Scarlet’s paradox pokemon that I needed (non-shinies) :D.

I was able to trade for what I think is a legit Raging Bolt :D. I wanted Raging Bolt a lot since Raikou was my favorite of the legendary three 😺. I got to get back to playing sword so I can shiny hunt for Raikou eventually and maybe get a normal version in another save file or get it through trading 🙂.

IMG_7751.png

I’ve been trying to get Walking Wake, no luck yet but I’m feeling a little more optimistic the more I read about how to trade for legendaries that I’ll get one eventually or that it’ll return as a tera raid event.

That’s it for now! 🙂 I hope everyone has a great day ☺️.

- Enjoying another nice day off (even if the weather is terrible), I got a 20 minute HIIT workout done today and ate some nice food!

- Booked a couple of flights between Singapore and Malaysia with my mum for our upcoming holiday, glad to have gotten that over with 😅 We were originally gonna get a bus but read that border control can be a bit more troublesome when travelling by bus, so opted for flights instead

- Thankful my shift at work tomorrow only starts at 1pm, I've kind of missed doing late shifts, early shifts are super draining and it's nice to spend most of my day at home since I tend wake up at 6am these days 😁

• According to my doctor my bloodwork all looks good. My cholesterol is lower than it was a year ago which is really good. My "good" cholesterol is a little low though so he said to eat more fish and stuff like that which will raise it some. And my vitamin D levels were super low so he prescribed a weekly vitamin D supplement so I start that this week. There's a lot of things that can help with. But overall everything is really good.
  • I had a good appointment with my psychiatrist yesterday, I'm doing well on the med changes and am no longer manic or having other symptoms so everything is staying the same :) I see him again in a month. I feel really good :)
  • Get paid today! I'm gonna get a new purse and a violin book my violin teacher recommended
  • I made english muffin pizzas today and had one for lunch and it was very delicious
  • I'm sleeping really well! Sleep is so important
  • All the stuff that was stressing me out is resolved now so I am feeling a lot better and can finally relax
  • Found some good new music
  • I love my new phone case, it's purple and is a nice change from the orange one I hd for a year. I was getting really sick of that color after having it for so long and the case was really showing signs of wear.

Back