What Are You Happy About Today?

Found out through my other player I can make dream addresses, and such for the other switch Island; so that's amazing.
Also for that Island, checked today, and my Island is at 3 stars, so I can terraform and plan how it's gonna look. I hope to make a grand castle; the villager's kingdom will be in the middle, so to make it more grand I plan to put it up on the highest tier. 3rd tier.

Not much going on right now, but it's good to be positive, I suppose.

I set aside the last of my things I'm taking with me for the move, which is basically just clothing. I didn't realize how little I actually had until now. Being a minimalist is so liberating, lmao. It'll be easy to transport my things, thankfully.
I'm happy to get out of this current apartment, although we haven't found anything else yet despite having until the 31st to get out. Surprisingly, that's not my biggest concern right now as there's something else, but hopefully I find a solution to it. If I had a job with reasonable hours, this whole issue could be solved, by the way.
I unintentionally took this photo of the neighbor's cat. I love how she looks with the hockey sticks! Her pose is just perfect in this.
IMG_6034.jpeg

Got to see an episode of Haikyu and the new One Piece with my parents this morning! and it was such a good episode omg. Shanks is seriously super cool aaaaaaaa

Later on we also watched ZombieCleo’s most recent Hermitcraft video!! The court case nearly killed me, it was so funny it did not feel anywhere close to 37 minutes long. I hope to see more lawsuits in the future

I made it to the Pokémon League in White 2! Hopefully I’ll be able to defeat the Elite Four/Champion next time, I’m looking forward to postgame stuff!

So some of you guys know that I love Kieran and I love crocheting. Now, put those two together and you get...this!!

Obviously I wanna make him, but he's too big and I don't think I have enough yarn for my #1... T^T Don't worry, I'm still happy though! Because amigurumi Kieran is real!!!!!

It’s been a good day. Work went well. I got my review today and it went well. Got exceeds expectations and will get a raise next month . Won’t know how much until then.
Getting closer to finishing my Pokedex in Violet. Found three new shiny Pokemon.
Pichu in a mass outbreak Luxio and Pikipek in Tera raids. Thinking about getting the DLC after I finish the story.
IMG_7212.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpeg
IMG_7214.jpeg

I couldn’t sleep last night so went looking for Frigibax. Was happy I found pretty easily. Also found a Glaceon, Froslass, Glalia and Whimsicott.
IMG_7211.jpeg
IMG_7213.jpeg

Still waiting on a trade on Pokémon home to hopefully go through or I might need some help getting a Palafin.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I slept really deeply last night and woke up on my own today. It was a nice, relaxing day at home.

I've also had some animal encounters, which always makes me happy. 😊

I've seen Ruby, the bat, several nights in a row and she seems to be getting more comfortable with us. I have to walk past her perch to get to the steps and last night she didn't fly away until I was level with her. 🦇

I saw a little cicada nymph walking across the driveway while walking my dog. It's not uncommon for me to see cicadas and I see the shells all the time, but this was my first time seeing the nymph itself. It was really cute!🪳

But I saved the best for last! I saw the most adorable little skunk late the other night. It was small, definitely not full grown but also not a baby. I usually see skunks from a distance or only catch a glimpse of them running away, but this one was standing right in the pool of light from the porch staring at us. I don't think it knew what to do because I had my dog with me and he bolted at it. Of course, I held him back for his own sake as well as the skunk's. The skunk arched its back and puffed out its fur like a cat trying to look bigger, then it went hopping sideways down the hill and under the neighbor's vehicle. It was the one of the cutest things I have ever seen! 🦨

- Only had a short shift at work today and now I'm free for 2 days!! (got my graduation tomorrow though, so not entirely,,,)
- It's a warm, kind of sunny day today
- Got home and made a really nice meal of lamb tagine w/ couscous and Moroccan hummus <37
- Currently chilling with coffee :coffee:

Today's been pretty fantastic so far! 😁

- Got up early and have been productive at work. 📊

- The weather outside is lovely and I'm listening to some music. ☀️ 🎶

- I maxed trust with Ellen Joe in Zenless Zone Zero! As a result, I unlocked her wallpaper in the game and intend to keep it locked on this one until new ones come out. :blush:

- The super talented artist @nyx~ is currently working on a new avatar/profile picture for me, which I can't wait to share with all of you once it's finished! 💜

- Today is Izuku Midoriya's birthday! As some others have pointed out to me before, I still find it funny that I ended up joining two days after his birthday all those years ago. MHA is one of my favorite shows ever, so I guess it was meant to be. 🦸‍♂️

- I'm headed to martial arts tonight! Can't wait to work on some of my top techniques again. 🥋

BJaatUO.png

Just poppin' in... 🍄💩 Um... over here... 👋🎲👋👱‍♀️ What are we happy about today? 🤔 We attended a coronation today. I crowned a crown of sunflowers... I crowned a crown of sunflowers onto yooouuuu... 🌻👱‍♀️👑 The song was, of course, "Nerd and Circumstance". You know, the one that goes "Dear Nerd of nerds, thy head is crowned..." Yadda yadda yadda, you know the rest... 😅😉 And yeah, that was cool. 😎 That was fun. That was nerdy. 😁 Oh and we saw some lovely purple balloons on the way in here (and NO, not the ones that taste like cotton candy... cheeky bloke...I see you...WE see you...) aaaand as soon as I tried to take a closer look.... alarms went off! 🚨😱🚨 Anyway, we're not done being happy, do we LOOK happy? 🙂🙂 Maybe, but we can be happier... 🤭🤭 So if you'll EXCUSE us... we have some bundling to get to. Byeeee! 👋🎲👋👱‍♀️ We'll take THIS back, thank you. 🧶😠😠

Today has been a good day. It was a good work day and got everything done. Happy to be off tomorrow. Played some Pokemon Violet and found two shiny Pichu’s in mass outbreaks. Found a shiny Dusclops last night and a shiny Magmar today in Tera Raids. Thanks to the amazing @Midoriya for the help was able to evolve my Finizen to a Palafin. Hope everyone had a great day.

IMG_7219.jpeg
IMG_7220.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7221.jpeg
IMG_7222.jpeg

I’m feeling a little better than I was earlier 🙂.

I’m happy because I got the incarnate form of Enamorous for the shiny Pikachu I put up for trade. I also got a shiny Blacephalon in a wonder trade with perfect ivs (I worry it isn’t legit though I really want to believe it is inspite it not making any sense for someone to wonder trade a perfect iv shiny legendary or special pokemon). I got a couple other shinies through wonder trade or through regular gts trade, some more legit looking than others in the wonder trade (sorry if this is annoying; it annoys me that I fixate on this so much. one of the more annoying things about having ocd).

Yesterday I got Gouging Fire for a shiny raichu, Virizion for a ditto, heatran (i forgot what I traded for it.

DE909DA3-62A0-408C-9B0C-C110F00ECA8B.jpeg

I got another Buzzlord from Wonder trade too and another roaming gimmighoul :D.

I got my third shiny via masuda method :D.
IMG_7816.jpeg

I wanted it to evolve into Ursaluna, though now that I have it, I hesitate since it loses the green color even though Ursaluna’s shiny is pretty nice too 🙂. I’ve been considering collecting multiple shinies for each pokemon and their evolution so i can have a shiny living dex (or mostly shiny minus shiny locked pokemon) and have a shiny one that I use 🙂. Probably too ambitious of a project but it’s nice to think of as I find random shinies :D.

I found another Shiny Alolan Raichu today. I’m hoping to find one with a mark and a mimikyu with a mark since yesterday my game glitched out when I got a marked mimikyu and i forgot to save when I restarted 😬.

Tomorrow I’m going grocery shopping to pick up a few things; I don’t want to leave the house but at the same time I do to get some pokestops spun for my marshadow special research 🙂. I don’t know if we’ll be driving close enough to any but doesn’t hurt to check and try (since my mom drives).

Jewels made me laugh tonight. Earlier Spanky was sleeping on my bed and Jewels wanted her spot so she went to below the spot where Spanky was and swatted at her (not in a hostile way; both are very close as you can see in my pictures 🙂). Spanky left and immediately Jewels took her spot 😸😹. She can be such a bully to her sister 😅. Other times she’ll jump right on her and wrestle her until Spanky leaves lol.

Yesterday, I had a blast with @Yanrima~ & @skarmoury! We played Splatoon to celebrate Yanrima’s birthday 🙂. I think I did pretty good and much better than usual :D. Thank you both for waking up early to play; I appreciate you both ☺️💜💜.

IMG_7813.jpeg

That’s it for now :).

I felt very productive at work today. I was able to focus and complete everything I set out to do. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go as smoothly. 👩‍💻

My brother came home from the hospital yesterday and apparently he's in much better spirits. He even did a little furniture shopping for his new apartment. That's a good sign.

I am happy today because I caught up with a friend that I met online about 25 years ago. We reach out every few years, and I realized that in all of the online friends I have made over the years, which is probably hundreds (through video games and forums such as this one) only four people have kept in touch with me on a personal level. They think of me and reach out... as opposed to me being the one to always try to make a friendship work, and when I stop, they stop.

I am extremely happy to have these people who truly care about me in my life! That is why I am happy!

Mon 15/07/24

I used my day off to get things sorted around the house. I cleaned both the aquaria, got the kitchen/living room in order, and touched base with the decorator. We're needing to renegotiate times but I'm looking forward to getting the process started!

Met my PT and I'm excited to start working with him. I've seen so many nurses and doctors over the years who don't understand my disability - when I was in an ambulance last week a paramedic was Googling it on her phone. It's actually relative to why I was admitted to hospital. This PT though? He not only knew what it was and has worked with people with it before, but he was able to figure out what type of it I most likely I have after going through some tests with me - he has a physiotherapy background so I trust he knows his stuff. We're also the same flavour of neurospicy which makes communication so much easier. My first session is next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to getting healthier and stronger. 💪

I made steak and black bean burritos for dinner. My ratios were definitely off on sauce/veg/cheese/etc, but a delicious first atttempt. 😋

- Had a really nice day today! It was my graduation ceremony, and that all went really smoothly. The weather was actually alright, cloudy but it didn't rain at all while we were out 👩‍🎓

- Afterwards my parents and I went to a great Indian restaurant in the city, the food was so good and it was in a super convenient location too 😋

- Back home, and I'm glad that I have another day off work tomorrow lol

Tues 16/06/24

PT sent me over an 18pg document on nutrition that he wrote. Very informative stuff!

I've been sent a copy of my promotion announcement in one of my volunteer jobs tomorrow. I'm so excited to be taking on this new role. It's a big change to what I've been doing with them the past 6 years. I'll be transferring to a new team, which I'll be leading, and taking the lead on some big and exciting projects. I know the people I'll be working with already as most of them are regulars at the team-building events I run.

Had a quiet evening in with my partner. 🖤

Back