• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today's started off great so far! I finished the HSR events I was working on, so now I'm all caught up in all four gacha games I play with events and end game modes. I also have an easy day of work ahead of me, so I'm looking forward to logging off a bit early from there. The weather is also nice, it's slightly cooler than it has been the rest of the week. Just feeling really good about myself lately and the direction my life is headed in. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 💚

9e5E6ym.png

Zy6v8G0.png

AgoNPdF.jpg

xKkyQ17.png

osEr7Ig.png

pfFcO5f.jpg

p8ciqO4.png

657bYsZ.png

d2wZigh.png

zRLRtB0.png

OlxF3ZT.png

EDIT: I have more to add! I did exactly one (1) extra pull on the Zenless Zone Zero Zhu Yuan banner and ended up getting exactly what I wanted, another Nicole Demara! So now I've fully unlocked her cinema!! 🥳 🎉

zqFHfVo.jpg

tz19okO.png

EDIT 2: My manager review was also today and it went really well! :blush:

Last edited:
Just found out a goal date of publishing a physical version for this book I've been wanting has been set. The book's digital version is even sooner but considering the nature of the book, I've been wanting a physical copy.
The news was completely unexpected to me and I am just super excited. The goal date is set for January 2025!

• I started my theatre workshop on Tuesday and reunited with some friends from last year
  • I've since joined a Discord server with said friends
  • We learned some choreography from the musical Hairspray on Wednesday
  • We got our scripts for the play we're making yesterday
  • There are four other trans guys at the workshop, so yay for me and my social life
  • I'm over a quarter of the way into my book, which I just started three days ago. I'm normally very slow with starting books so I'm very proud of myself
  • My mom bought some s'mores cookies and they are SO delicious
  • My mom, brother, and I are going to a bouncy castle park of sorts tomorrow afternoon, I'm very excited. I haven't seen any pictures yet but apparently it's huge
  • I started writing an EP about Apollo... I'm not even finished my other one but here we are I guess

- i’ve been working on reorganizing my classroom the past couple days and my mom, sister, and boyfriend have all been helping out 😊 we’ve made a lot of progress and i’m actually looking forward to having a decent-looking (almost cute!) classroom for the start of the year.
- also got ramen with my boyfriend and my sister and went shopping. i finally found the cute sanrio duckies at 5 below!
- my friend gave me a pair of black sandals (which i’ve been needing) and some dog toys for my 2 girls as a birthday gift!

Got my Fairy Badge in Pokémon X today, and evolved my Doublade into Aegislash with the Dusk Stone I was able to get from Super Training!! 🥳

The new round of confetti collecting has begun, and I’ve already been able to get one new mystery gradient heart balloon!! ;v; Also thrilled about the Sweet balloon sellback so I can reroll for new gradients if need be!

Had some bruschetta for dinner this evening, which was absolutely lovely, and got to just chill out and watch some stream VODs on Youtube for a bit! Gonna be getting to bed late lol but it’s the weekend anyway!

- My hair appointment went well, I didn't get a dramatic change bc I'm trying to grow my hair out, but I did get it thinned and get my bangs cut. ✂️
- Successfully dropped off a massive bag of books to the charity shop yesterday, and taking another bag of clothes and books today.
- Also happy my mum offered to give me a ride to and from work today ❤️
- Ordered 2 books for my holiday for super cheap. I like to try and read a book from the place I'm visiting. So, I'll be reading Crazy Rich Asians in Singapore, and The Rice Mother in Malaysia 📚 I feel more enthusiastic about reading after purging a bunch of books I was never gonna read (christmas gifts, mostly)
- Had a coffee in my Gustav Klimt mug from Austria today :coffee:🎨🧑‍🎨🖼️

Today I’m happy because I’m almost done with my invitation. I was really stressed earlier and was thinking of stopping at the point I was at, but now I got a bit more done. It’s not exactly what I wanted but with little time left, I’m happy enough with it.

I’m really having a lot of fun with the confetti collecting :D. I’m hoping once I get done with the two drawings and lego, I can post more.

Earlier I got a Pikachu with a hat in a trade :D. It has the hat from one of my favorite gens too!

IMG_8131.jpeg

I got some more shiny legendaries from the same player from the other day! :D I’m thinking that they’re clearing out their storage since some of the legendaries were from a different trainer.

I was able to max Ibuki Douji’s final skill in Fate Go earlier.

I was able to resell my sweet bunny balloon and get a new gradient bunny balloon and a heart one today :D. I can’t wait until they unlock.

I made it through today (yesterday); I’m hoping I’ll make it through another day. Just got to keep my mind busy and focus on my entries and having fun with this event 🙂.

I had a really crazy July and when I got home I was pretty much forced to rest because I had pushed my body too far for too long. But after 4 or 5 five days of rest, this morning I woke up at 8 AM feeling ready to go! I did most of the washing up so my boyfriend didn't have to do it, cleaned the bathroom cause it was getting messy in there and then wiped down the sides in the bedroom. I also played with the cat for a bit, and now my boyfriends awake he's cooking me fake bacon and eggs with crumpets for breakfast while I get to play video games! Later we're going to go out together too <3

This was 7 hours of my day today:

We went to the beach (finally! After an entire week of rain, no thanks to Kyogre....) today Groudon decided to bless us with a hot, sunny day ☀️⛱️🌊 I thought for sure we wouldn't be able to go swimming this year. I made sure to swim my butt off and get my fill of it, just in case we don't get another opportunity again for the remainder of summer.

My family and I got to see an episode each of Hunter x Hunter and Delicious in Dungeon this morning, and later on we watched GeminiTay’s latest Hermitcraft video!

I completed the Dramatic Fair re-run in Fashion Dreamer!! I’ve got some ideas for color schemes I might wanna do with some of my event patterns now, so maybe if I get the chance I’ll work on those soon! 👀

Submitted my entry for the first round of Pin the Tail on the Villager, and got to play in the Among Us LAN Party session tonight!! ;v; So glad I made it in time because I had a ton of fun aaaaaa. Also fully completed the Mira Cosmicube!! I'm almost done with the Polus Cosmicube too, so hopefully I'll save up enough beans to get the Snack Cosmicube soon... bread dog...

* Had spaghetti for lunch. ^_^

* I have been stressed out, due to having a lot on my mind, but I got some writing done in my "planned books" google document. It helped to alleviate my thoughts a bit. ^^ I am still worried about the things I mentioned in the WBY thread earlier, but I feel more relaxed after venting there and getting some writing done in my aforementioned document. This is why I love to write. It helps me to relax and decompress. I especially love the thought of sharing my writing with other people for the benefit of society as a whole. :,)

* A commission I ordered a few days ago came in (it is one of me and my current fictional other). <33333 And I should have two more coming this month, one of them also me and my current F/O, the other being my current Canon x Canon OTP. <333

I'm happy today because I purchased the Switch Online Expansion Pass just so I could play Pokemon Red Rescue Team on the GBA Virtual Console. 😂

Okay, but hear me out... it made sense for me because it's the only PMD game in the series I haven't beat. I got pretty close years ago, but never finished the game, so Nintendo adding this to the GBA VC gives me the perfect chance to complete the series with the original (no, PMD Rescue Team DX doesn't count...)!

I just started the game and ended up choosing Cubone as my main Pokemon and Pikachu as my partner. 🤎 💛

Back