• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I celebrated my friend's birthday today, I met her at the library, where she was enjoying the manga club thing so I stayed downstairs to read some manga for it to finish.
Her mum is there with us~ We walked down to an eating area - walking through the park which was longer but I can understand, it's nicer at the park - but we only stopped there for drinks, the vegan cake and pictures.
I didn't really have as much planned honestly for gifts, so I quickly created a small marble acorn necklace with stuff I had left over. Got a card and wrote some nice messages, I kinda wish I had time for drawing something in it, but they were already waiting for me at the library, so maybe next time or just do it whenever.
I also had some pokemon card tins, I collected a few and didn't need them all, and she loved that as well. Already putting the necklace on XD

Then we took a cab to the popular pub/restaurant, where I tried this nice vegtable, vegan pizza. we stayed there for a long time before having to get back.
We had a cat follow us as well. XD Had a very long, face and nose XD
Took my pizza home as couldn't finsih it all and now Im stuffed, full of pineapple juice and ready to sleep.
I'm glad she enjoyed herself~

Today was good. I was productive at work and finished something I was working on. Then I fed the cat and went to the gym for a bit. I'm all caught up on events and game modes for Genshin Impact, Zenless Zone Zero, and Wuthering Waves finally, so now I plan to start the newest story in Honkai: Star Rail tonight. May also work on my contest entry for the TBT Fair. Hope everyone had a good day. 💚

My Mom finally came home today after a month and a half long absence. She was in a good mood, and was happy about some of the updates me and my Dad made to the house. Now I'm crossing my fingers that we'll continue to make more home improvements and make my living situation much more tolerable.

Feeling so happy today because I bought a new laptop (it's coming in a few days), got some Chick-fil-A, hung out with my bestie @ZeldaCrossing64 in ACNH, and did a random act of kindness to them by gifting them a red heart balloon I got from @Midoriya's giveaway, which led to @.: Meri :. finally completing her lineup! 🎉🎉🎉

This is my last day before school starts, and I'm so glad it went well! 💜

I was able to finish the lineart for my Magnificent Memories entry!! Was having cramps yesterday and had an appointment to go to, so I wasn’t able to make much progress on it, so I’m happy I got to work on it some today!

Watched some Youtube videos with my family this evening, including Grian’s new Hermitcraft episode! My mom and I also saw Markiplier’s latest Chained Together video and ohh my god it was so funny 😭

Submitted my entries for the current rounds of Party Prepping Station and Party Popping Puzzles!! I was actually really hoping we’d get a cryptogram puzzle ahaha, and I enjoyed working on it this evening!

ZeldaCrossing64 date-traded Red Heart Balloons with me, and now my rainbow heart balloon lineup is finally, finally complete!!! ;w;🎉🌈

Today was not a bad day. I feel a lot better than I was earlier 🙂. I’m just a bit frustrated with my invitation entry because of pencils smearing. I’m happy I made some progress though. I don’t think I have enough time to be as ambitious as I wanted to but I think I’ll still be able to get something done and do my best on it 🙂.

I got some snuggles from Spanky this morning (yesterday); she fell asleep snuggling under the blankets with me 🥰. Unfortunately, Jewels was jealous and came in whining and jumped on me and stepped a little on her which woke Spanky up. Spanky left after and Jewels did too 😔. It was funny but at the same time I was disappointed since Spanky doesn’t snuggle a lot with me.

Earlier @mocha. shared two adorable pictures or her kitty with me :D.

I got some nice trades today on Pokemon home. I got some shiny legendaries including one of my favorites :D. I’m really hoping it is legit along with the other ones I grabbed; i saw them (the same trainer) putting up more that have identical nature and also in master ball. the one I grabbed doesn’t have perfect ivs though and the location it was caught looks accurate. (I found a really helpful article that is helping me understand what to look out for to determine if something is legit or not. I read on a subreddit too that it is common for players to give legendaries away for anything because they have so many copies saved).

IMG_8126.jpeg I love Raikou so much 🥺.

I’m hoping I can keep my mood up for rest of the event. I’m kinda dreading the 10th and the day before because it’s my best friend’s birthday. I know it’ll be even harder than usual to not think of him. So far I’ve been holding up okay and the fair has been a great help. 🙂

aaaAAA I OFFICIALLY GRADUATED MEDICAL SCHOOL!!! 🥹🥹🥹 SKAR, M.D. REAL REAL!!

I still have so much paperwork and the board exams to think about but not right now! what matters is that i’m officially out! 🥹 aghhdjdjfkd i miss my friends already i miss everyone im so EMOTIONAL im gonna cry!! sorry i cannot construct simple sentences i literally do not know where to start and what to say RARGH

(also funnily enough during graduation i saw a bunch of balloons and went OH MY GOD MY ROUND 1 PARTY PREPPING STATION i think normal tbt user behavior)
OMG?? THATS REALLY COOL CONGRATS SKAR!!! Sorry I only just saw this now Ik I’m a bit late!!

- Today I went into uni and managed to finish the mini group assignment I had on time 🎉 I then chatted with someone from my group on the first bus back. Now I don’t have to go into uni again for the week!

-I get to see my partner finally tomorrow! It’s been a couple weeks because I was sick when we were gonna hang out last 😭

- Started on my Magnificent memory entry! I’ve made it bigger than I was originally planning as it always works for me hahah, but I’m happy with the sketch!

- Ate a nice pumpkin scone made by my grandma

This one is a bit delayed, but I've been away for a bit because life is like that right now. So when I came back I figured the b-day event would've been so far ahead that I wouldn't be able to do much. Turns out even after I showed up like a week and half after I've had a good bit of time to do most of the events.

I finished the two New Horizon tasks and really enjoyed setting up both. The one I did for the bring 5 items came from an idea when I was a kid at some party. Someone made this pirate ship for us to get on and it had cannons that shot out nerfballs with air.

Even though I felt really stupid with the BrickLink software, I'm pleased with what I made being as clueless as I was with the program lmao.

The party item hunt is really fun and it gave me the push I needed to cut these cute Pokemon displays out. I used it for my wall decor task. It's from the Oreo/Pokemon anniversary in 2021. I took it from a store, but never spent the time to cut them out fully. I'm glad I did take the time to do it instead of rushing some decor idea. They look so cute! I have no idea what I want to do with them officially, but they're too cute to get rid of! ☺️
Wall.jpg
I'm currently working on the memory event and am having fun with it. I am kind of uneasy posting it when I get around to it, but mostly because it's kind of personal.

azurill and Roxxy messaged me and it's always so good to talk and hear from my friends. I hope everyone here is having a lovely weekday!

I’m really proud of myself: I just mowed the front lawn :^D it took sm less time than I expected ^^ Guess i’ve just improved my technique :> i almost took a nap, but I did something that was very hard: said “nah, I don’t need this. I won’t be able to get up before dark and i’m guaranteed to stay up later if I do that.”

Today was great! I was productive at work and had a lot of fun. Finished all my dailies in my gachas as well. Then I went to the gym for leg day and crushed it once again. Now I'm going to finish the latest HSR story and then probably work on events for it. I'm also glad it's almost the weekend. Hope everyone had a good day! 💚

Today was Nicholas’ 5th birthday! His birthday party is this Saturday, so I’ll post some more then, but these were my two favorite pictures from today.
IMG_3890.jpeg

This is at 10:22 this morning, the time he was born. 🥰

IMG_3891.jpeg

We installed a threshold ramp between our kitchen and three season room today, so he could take his standing wheelchair out there. As soon as he got out there, he spun around and said, “This is amazing!”

My heart 🥲🥰

Hello, everyone! 👋🎲👋👱‍♀️ Today we are happy because we are felines and tod- I mean... we are feline enthusiasts! ... And today happens to be National Cat Day! 🐯🐱 So! I've written a poem about cats! A kitten, to be precise. ☝️🎲 Ahem....

Purring kitten, wakes and wiggles. 🐱😆
Asking for a tiger's tickles. 🐯❤️
Purring kitten, squeals and giggles. 🐱🤭
Purring kitten, writhes and wriggles. 🐱🤣

Purring kitten, there she goes. 🆙🐈
Perched atop her scrunching post. 🐱♨️
Purring kitten, curls the most. 🐱🙈
Purring kitten, paws and toes. 🐱🐾

Purring kitten, yarn are bundles. 🐱🧶
Purring kitten, there she snuggles. 🐱🫂
On her pink nose, ALL teh nuzzles. 🐱😊
Purring kitten, tiger's cuddles. 🐯🫂🐱

Purring kitten, it is night. 🐱🌙
Purring kitten wants to fight! 💪🐱
Afterwards, she'll say "nanite". 🐱🥱
Purring kitten, snuggled tight. 🐯❤️ 🐱

Because of the weather I didn’t get a ton of sleep last night, but on the bright side, it did leave me with extra time to finish my entry for Magnificent Memories!! Definitely my biggest project of this event so far, but I enjoyed working on it and I’m happy with how it turned out!! ;w;

My family and I watched a few quick Youtube videos over dinner this evening!

And I entered the last round of Party Prepping Station!! I love the little scavenger hunt events like these and had a lot of fun with this one! and got some IRL party prepping done in the process

• I found some awesome new music I've been enjoying
  • I started watching Gen V which is set in the same universe as The Boys, and am really enjoying it!
  • I downloaded a bunch of games on my laptop, my laptop can run more than I thought. Not all my games and not most super recent games but it can run quite a bit of the games I own on Steam. Eventually I'll get a gaming laptop but in the meantime this works for me. I'm glad I upgraded the RAM and replaced the battery, gives me another year and a half before I have to replace my laptop when windows 10 will no longer be supported. Trying to get the most out of the tech I own, because you know upgrading all the time and replacing is expensive. Try to make things last as long as possible.
  • I feel really good today!
  • My cats are happy :)

Attachments

• Mochacute.jpg
    Mochacute.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Stash.jpg
    Stash.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 3
- Slept well last night, I actually got 8 hours of sleep for the first time in a while!
- My annual leave request for Halloween got approved!! I wasn't sure if it would. Now I should have 4 days off work during spooky season 🎃👻
- My annual leave request for March also got approved, so I have official dates to plan around my trip to London + Belgrade
- Just enjoying a nice chill day, it's great weather out there, windy but very sunny. Keeping up with the Olympics has been nice too, it tends to destress me.
- Finally cleaned all my souvenir mugs and started using them after I made space in the cupboard for them all. It was fun to use my Munich Christmas Market mug to drink tea this morning, and currently drinking coffee out of my Belgium mug :coffee:
- Have a hair appointment this afternoon (y)
- Got my graduation photos in the post, and more importantly, my UV protection bucket hat ☀️

When you go through your stuff and realize what you have is actually different than what you thought you had. This happened to me yesterday. I knew i had x books but didn't really realize what they actually were. I am happy about it. Nothing like discovering your books and it being great and not a disappointment.
I am also happy that round 2 of the confetti event starts today!

Back