• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

My ita bag arrived today!! Still waiting on my wallet to arrive before I can transfer everything over from my old bag, but I got to add some pins to the display insert and I'm so thrilled with it. ;v; I also have a little rubber charm of Cardia from Code: Realize that I've decided to hang off the side—I got her as a free bonus with an order a while back and didn't have a good place to put her until now.
I've also gotten started in Pokémon Legends: Arceus!! ^^ I chose Rowlet to be my starter and I just got to First Star rank, but I'm having a blast with it already and can't wait to play more. Completing research tasks is really satisfying.

Work ran a little late tonight but I did get pizza afterwards. I also will have cinnamon rolls. They are cooking right now but they should be ready soon.
I tried these new gummies yesterday and they were good. I’m only a fan of certain gummies, but all of the flavors in this bag were good.
D9F459D4-8A09-46C6-B3FE-A73E0D34D30C.jpeg
I talked with my friend for a bit tonight and it made me happy.
I have a chance to relax now that I’m back from work.

Time for my semi-daily post lol.
  • This is more of something that happened yesterday, but I finally got around to finishing my drawing! It was also round I-don't-know-because-I-lost-count against shading. Not gonna lie, it was pretty tough considering the light source I've placed made me rethink my approach a bit. Oh well, at least it's another 1% improvement!
  • Moving on to what happened today, I had a short nap.
  • I had yummy pandesals with Nutella spread inside as an afternoon snack!
  • I started making an SVG file tracing over the art I've finished yesterday, and it's already about halfway done!
  • I played GT Sport and did some time trials and a couple of races. The majority of the time spent was in the livery editor making additions to an existing livery I've made. I recently made use of a website where it seemingly optimizes my SVG files to be properly functional in GT Sport without sacrificing quality. I had to make tedious workarounds prior to using it, so that should give me less of a headache going forward. Anyway, I've finished the said livery and even though it may not be much, I like it a lot since all the decals I've used were made by me in Inkscape (not counting the number sticker of course). For those who participated in TBTWC 2021, you may recognize a couple of things, especially if you were in team Blue's Clues. The best part? It's not a Honda this time around lol. It's a Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
Sorry, Bellflowers, Froggy Chairs, and Jolly Reds. Even though Blue's Clues came in stone dead last, I'm still proudly representing them. 💙 Also, I'd LOVE to know who created the flag design for the team because I want to give them credit and let them know I've immortalized their design on a (virtual) car!
Blue's Clues.PNG

I also thought I'd make the TBTWC 2021 collectible patch. :)
Blue's Clues (2).PNG

Ok I’ve been busy but here’s an update on the last couple days.

Friday (March 25th):
For those who don’t know this was my actual birthday. I didn’t get to do much for it though as I had to work that day. Many positive things still happened though. I stopped by my parents for lunch and they wished me a Happy Birthday and gave me my gift which really brightened my day. The highlight though for those who’ve seen my earlier post is that I finally had an interview earlier in the week and was waiting to hear back. Well, I was offered the job! :) The company seems much more put together than my old one plus they are only a 20min drive away vs 50 that my old work was.

Saturday (March 26):
This was the day I mostly had my birthday celebration. For dinner My boyfriend, I and both sets of our parents went to an all you can restaurant in the nearby city (it’s a nice halfway point as my parents live a similar distance to the west of the city while my boyfriends parents live to the east). Due to my birthday being recently I got to eat free so that was nice. After we got to see my boyfriend’s brother’s band play from 7 - 10pm and they were awesome as always. Overall a great couple of days. :)

this is actually from yesterday but i forgot to post, i found a ton of amiibo cards yesterday at target! a few weeks ago everyone except for me seemed to be seeing amiibo cards at target but there was an abundance at local my target yesterday! i have around 90 total amiibo cards now, added with the ones i already had. i also got a hyacinth from a gardening store, they are my favorite flower from new horizons.

F2F2C82D-CEE7-4724-9D1E-D473E662FD39.jpeg
A8F95F74-64F0-4EB6-BAE6-8CC88688A0D6.jpeg

he's here!!! and he's even better than I anticipated he would be 😭 😭
20220327-110145.jpg

and for added fun I took a pic of all my Super Mario plushies together!
(minus the cursed baby waluigi lol)
20220327-110221.jpg

now he needs a name! :LOL:
Very nice! Is it official? If not, whoever did it, did an amazing job. Either way, it looks amazing. I don't know if it has a speaker inside of it, but I really want to see one with their grunt sound now lol. So every time you drop it, it goes *Mhrm!*

My plants are doing great!
Very cool, what kind of plants are you caring for, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm really looking forward to starting my big vegetable garden again this year. Each year I expand it a little bit more. I should share some pictures of the entire set up once it is all done. I've made heavy-duty planter boxes for all the single crop seeds last year. So that I don't have to waste spots for them in the actual garden. And this year I want to edge/mulch all around the ends of the garden and grow marigolds to keep all the pests away.

@Croconaw I totally get that. Sometimes after work, the biggest highlight is just being able to chill and not be at work lol. And being able to do whatever I want to do. Glad that you were able to enjoy your evening!

Very nice! Is it official? If not, whoever did it, did an amazing job. Either way, it looks amazing. I don't know if it has a speaker inside of it, but I really want to see one with their grunt sound now lol. So every time you drop it, it goes *Mhrm!*
it's an officially licensed Nintendo product made by Club Mocchi Mocchi. super soft, well made, and very huggable 🥰 he unfortunately doesn't make any noise but I'll certainly imagine he goes URNGH if I ever yeet him like I do with my other plushies lol.

• I slept in longer than usual. On weekdays I have to get up at 5 or 6:30 every morning, so getting to sleep in was a nice change. When I woke up, my cat was snuggled between my arm and chest, which was just adorable.
  • I hung out with some friends again today. I thought today would be very boring, but they asked if I wanted to hang out, so it gave me something to do. We talked for a bit, played COD for a bit, and went outside since it was so nice.
  • I went to the store and bought a few things. There were girl scouts selling cookies, so I gave in and bought a few boxes. Sadly, I found out that my favorite cookies, Savannah Smiles, were discontinued. Kinda ruined my day, but I got over it.

Very cool, what kind of plants are you caring for, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm really looking forward to starting my big vegetable garden again this year. Each year I expand it a little bit more. I should share some pictures of the entire set up once it is all done. I've made heavy-duty planter boxes for all the single crop seeds last year. So that I don't have to waste spots for them in the actual garden. And this year I want to edge/mulch all around the ends of the garden and grow marigolds to keep all the pests away.

@Croconaw I totally get that. Sometimes after work, the biggest highlight is just being able to chill and not be at work lol. And being able to do whatever I want to do. Glad that you were able to enjoy your evening!
I have pansies, lavender, juniper, a bunch of succulents and random house plants, leek, garlic... It's a bit random. I could also post some pictures but it's cold and dark outside at the moment.
I'm mostly keeping the plants either indoors or on the balcony. I thought about planting something in the backyard but I'll need beds to make it work.
What kind of vegetables do you grow? Do you take care of the garden yourself or do you have some help?

- I crashed and slept in for a good amount of time. Probably not the best way to fall asleep, but my light was off for once and the fan was on, so it was actually a really peaceful rest.
- The Dallas Mavericks host the Utah Jazz today with a chance to pass them for the four spot if we beat them at home. This is our chance!
- I'm enjoying the latest event in Genshin, even though I'm playing it a bit late, lol.
- The sun is shining on another beautiful day! :D

• A member here sold me a couple collectibles since they were trying to get rid of some, so I got 2 white roses :)
  • My cat is such a sweetheart. I woke up in the morning with her underneath the blanket with me purring, I love her!
  • I played a lot of ACNH today
  • I ate mostly healthy today
  • I didn't have acid reflux today for the first time in a long time. I realized I was taking the omeprazole wrong, I was taking it with food and other meds at the same time but you're supposed to take it like an hour before eating because food can lessen the amount that gets in your bloodstream. So I took it the right way today and it definitely made a huge difference
  • I've been enjoying watching Pokémon Sun and Moon

I'm ecstatic that Canada's men's soccer team has officially qualified for the World Cup for the first time in 36 years! It's so unreal, I honestly was not expecting them to make it back in September, but this qualifying round has proven that this team is for real and could make some noise in Qatar. I'm really excited to watch them play in the World Cup this November/December!

I'm also happy that the Bolts won their game today. Definitely a good day in sports for me, lol.

Back