• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Went out with a friend and had lunch at a cafe, it was a nice time! We looked around some second hand shops afterwards but I didn't really like anything lol
- The weather's been great today and seems like it's gonna stay great for the next week
- I did some work for uni last night, it felt nice to finally get something done since I've been feeling kinda lazy this Easter break :oops:

- Having another great day. This week has been fantastic!
- My kitty, Lulu, let me hold her in my arms and kiss her on the head without struggling to get away. 🥰
- I got paid today! I really needed it, lol.
- The weather outside is nice.
- I'm headed to martial arts practice tonight! 😁

I hung out at work today despite being off. My favorite person made us banana pudding and we ate together!! We also battled on our Pokémon games. I snapped a picture of our puddings but she isn’t pictured. The tea and candy are mine, too, lol.
40450948-51A5-41B0-878C-D97BF99EBF26.jpeg
I might get to see Keagan tomorrow. I have to go to a store to get some replacement fuses for the apartment. The store is very close to where Keagan is.
My package that I was waiting for arrived in the mail.

Last edited:
I finally got around to setting up my room divider! it's just a sheet hanging from binder clips and hooks on the ceiling, that way I can easily take it down if I want to. I needed it because my dad loves to just walk in whenever he wants to and having a room divider makes it so that he can't just snoop on whatever I'm doing (he's one of those parents who has to know every single thing I'm doing as if I'm doing illegal ****, no privacy allowed). sorry this turned into a mini-rant but I'm really happy to finally have a room divider :)

also one of my favorite parts of my day is bumping my thread in TBT Marketplace with a pic of a thwomp or a related enemy, they've always been my favorites (besides chain chomps) so they never fail to make me smile :blush:

edit: also another thing that makes me happy rn, I took my dog out a minute ago and brought a dandelion back in with me and it smells really nice 😌

Last edited:
Here I am again. It was a great night. 😁

I spent a few hours just sitting across from my favorite person. They let her clock out early because it wasn’t busy and we just chilled and talked about the most random ****. It was just us eating, talking, and playing Pokémon. She even sent me a few songs she likes to listen to and despite them not being my taste, they’re kind of catchy. The funniest part was probably a manager telling us to tone down the cuddling in the dining room, lmao. Why did this feel like a date LOL???
0EDB8C2B-91ED-4444-8DDC-99062FCD9EF2.jpeg
894A64D6-0BBB-42FE-AD77-29338F502F58.jpeg
I finally have some replacement fuses for the apartment. Hopefully, changing all of the burned out fuses fixes the problem. I’m just about ready to play some Madden online again. We went to a local store and picked some up there.
I slept very well the past few nights, actually. I normally have days where my overnight owl kicks in and I’m up all night, but I did manage to sleep very well regardless.

Well I bought 3 more games on the PS4 since I really am in the need for something else to play. They are:

1. Watch Dogs
2. Mafia 2 Definitive Edition
3. Mafia 3 Definitive Edition

I am someone who is into action games and they were on sale for a low price so I got them all for a total of $39.04 (I live in America)

Last edited:
A few things:
❤My mori was sold to @airpeaches! I'm very happy it got sold because I was selling it for quite some time lol
🧡Started working on some more art!
💛Got to work on some commissions on my art shop today!
💚I watched the new splatoon 3 trailer today, and it made me wish it was out even more lol. I may even go to Nintendo NY for it's release date since I also live in New York!

I‘ve generally been feeling pretty miserable because of something I can’t talk about. It makes me explode in nervousness on the inside, lol. Seriously, my heart has been beating like crazy the entire day long. But there’s always something to be happy about, right?
- A book and a guitar support I ordered a month ago finally arrived.
- I‘ve rediscovered No Doubt as my favorite band.
- I played the guitar early today, so I could relax for the rest of the day.

- Checked out a local cafe with my friend today, it was great to see him since it's been like a month since we met up, and the cafe was surprisingly nice too!
- Went to my friend's place afterwards and had some drinks in the garden, the weather was good and it was really pretty out there, and his new dogs seem to be warming up to me (finally)
- My mum bought me some snacks from the bakery, including my fav hot cross buns w/ jam + cream, which I'm super happy they're still making even though it's not Easter anymore 🥰
- Played some Pokemon Black for the first time in a while and managed to get through Victory Road

I'm going to a fancy banquet tonight. I'm usually not a very fancy, well-dressed person, but I'm trying to look sharp tonight! I'm also winning an award there, so I'm quite nervous about getting on stage. Winning an award for something I've worked towards for a long time is such a huge honor for me. I'm overall excited, though. My best friends will all be there supporting me.

Back