• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

♡ I had a nice conversation with my father earlier!
♡ I got a lot of things done in Cat Game!
♡ I successfully managed to swallow a pill, which is a huge accomplishment for me! Usually I don't bother taking Tylenol or Advil because I am deathly terrified of swallowing pills, but my father managed to push me to do it! I think I'm feeling a bit better because of it.
♡ I organized my bookshelf! I showed my brother and he said that it looks the same as before, but it really doesn't. I had stacks of books all around it because I didn't even bother putting them back. But now I think it looks a lot nicer!
IMG_20220420_144324.jpg
IMG_20220420_144337.jpg

Last edited:
  • I won my apartment building's coloring contest, I got a $20 visa gift card for the prize :) Below is the picture I colored
  • 278936969_5359089417435691_8334119194419087468_n.jpg
My apartment building also had the Easter potluck today (it was supposed to be last week but got rescheduled to today) the food was really good

I bought 2 new games with the gift card I won. Fable Anniversary for Xbox One, and God Eater 3 for PC (both were on sale for about $10 each)

I spent the day playing Pokemon Arceus and I'm halfway to finishing it. I also spent some of my time to read some of the books I've been reading and managed to finish one of them. I set up an appointment this weekend so that I can get the cracked teeth taken care of and can't wait to stop feeling this annoying pain I get sometimes.

I got the complete series of Sonic Boom and I'm enjoying it quite a lot and I'm happy I got it this week. I've been getting back into the series slowly and I'm happy for that.

I tried a new type of pie and it’s really good, despite me being neutral to caramel. It’s chocolate with peanut butter and caramel.
8DBAD2B2-5BB0-4AB8-9234-AF378710F608.jpeg
I saw Keagan this morning and he barked as soon as he saw my dad’s car. I heard him barking half way down the road. He gets excited because he associates the car with seeing me.
I have two days off in a row. I’m going to maybe play some video games, maybe watch some MHA, and relax a bit.

Today I went to my last Georgia Milestones Assessment Test! FINALLY NO MORE 3 HOURS DRIVES TO A HOTEL THE PAST 3 DAYS HAVE MADE ME CAR SICK
My mother surprised me and because I did so good we went to Target!
At Target I got some candies and home essentials! I ALSO FOUND SOME AMIIBO CARDS IN STORES?!?!?!?!? WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN LIKE NEVER?!!?!!?!?!?!
Since the Hotel is in the same area as where my PoPo lives we visited her for an extra visit so I did not have to wait until Sunday to see her!!! SHE MADE US A YUMMY SALMON AND BROCCOLI DINNER!
I have now 100% completed my English Course and Science Course so only Social Studies and Math! I think a month and we are going to be on Summer Break!
The weather was super nice today!!!
THIS WEEK SO FAR HAS BEEN FAB! OTHER THAN THOSE 3 HOUR DRIVES TO THE HOTEL FOR MAH TESTSSSSSSS

I finished a side-job today. I honestly didn't want to do it and I kind of dragged around going to get it done, but now they can get off of my case about it. Which sounds more like something I'd mention in the bothering thread, but it feels nice to have that weight off of me.

I also got some time in to exercise more and all of my rooms I designed in NH look great despite how small the siderooms are. I'm really happy with the results!

I tried a new type of pie and it’s really good, despite me being neutral to caramel. It’s chocolate with peanut butter and caramel.
I saw Keagan this morning and he barked as soon as he saw my dad’s car. I heard him barking half way down the road. He gets excited because he associates the car with seeing me.
I have two days off in a row. I’m going to maybe play some video games, maybe watch some MHA, and relax a bit.

Yo, where is the double love react? That pie looks DELICIOUS and totally like something I'm craving right now. 😍

Today I'm happy because:

- Even though it was kind of cold in the morning, it warmed up later and the weather was quite nice the rest of the afternoon and evening.
- I went into the office again today and my dog handled it much better! He has separation anxiety, so this transition is difficult for him but he's slowly adjusting.
- When I got home, seeing my dog so excited to see me made me really happy. He's such a cutie!
- I had a good session with my massage therapist today. Not only did she help with my pain, but we talked about creating boundaries and advocating more for myself.
- I had a really good veggie stromboli for dinner and I only ate half so I have leftovers for tomorrow.
- I got to see my niece and nephews! I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and they've grown so much.
- I took the first step in setting boundaries with my in-laws and left after just 2 hours. I hope to see the kids again on Friday but tonight I got home at a reasonable hour to do some self-care before bed and work tomorrow.

i’m a little lightheaded atm, but i had an alright day! i’m also pleased to report that my wisdom teeth (plus a few premolar) extractions were a success! ☺️

read 3 new fanfics that i enjoyed.
read a bunch of comments on tiktok that made me laugh.
cuddled with alize, and she let me kiss her forehead a couple times. 🥺 <3
did some self-care.
as i said above, my tooth extractions went well! i wasn’t awake for it, they waited to numb my mouth and put the IV in until i was asleep (which i appreciated, since i hate needles), and the start of my recovery has been okay so far! i’ve gotten my meds in me, some juice and some food, so i’m vibing. the staff was also super nice and reassuring, and i got to show the respiratory therapist a picture of alize afterwards, and she said she was beautiful! i even got a free blanket from them haha. i put on something to watch and took a lil nap when i got home, and so far i’m doing okay! i’m not looking forward to the rest of my recovery, but i can’t wait to get through it and finally put this behind me. :)
584389EC-6DC6-460F-95F6-662FC7C5BA8C.jpeg
received my school midterm report card in my email today as well, and i’m surprisingly not failing any of my classes! i’m most surprised by how well i’m doing in my philosophy class, though, since that ****’s confusing as hell LOL. it was definitely a relief to know i’m not doing too badly grade-wise rn. ☺️
sold one of my extra collectibles and made a few hundred tbt! 😄

- Our new kitty, Pippy (who is a Hemingway cat), is warming up to me.
omg i had no idea you got a new cat?? 🥺 pippy is such a cute name! your avatar is super cute, too!

♡ I successfully managed to swallow a pill, which is a huge accomplishment for me! Usually I don't bother taking Tylenol or Advil because I am deathly terrified of swallowing pills, but my father managed to push me to do it! I think I'm feeling a bit better because of it.
i feel you! i was terrified of swallowing pills when i was younger, too, but i’m proud of you for doing it! they can definitely help when needed, and i’m glad the pain meds helped you! i hope you continue feeling better. <3

I bought my cats a bag of catnip today for 420. They are greatly pleased.
as you should ❤️. tell them to get high for me, too, since i can’t smoke today LOL. i’m glad they had a good time with it!

• I won my apartment building's coloring contest, I got a $20 visa gift card for the prize :) Below is the picture I colored
ooooh, that is such a gorgeous drawing!! congrats on winning the contest! 💜

the way i almost drooled looking at that omg?? that looks so good! 🤤 remind me to look for a pie like that when i can chew food again. 🤣

Another good day for me. :blush:
  • I got a decent amount of sleep last night. Because of this, it made me have a positive mood throughout the entire day!
  • I went on a car stroll in the morning with sunny skies. I drove through a neighborhood where the majority of the cars are BMWs, and I have no idea which is which lol. I had a good time, even though a few people are allergic to having to wait three seconds on the road plus one person driving through a stop sign. Glad I didn't get into an incident which is another good thing.
  • It feels nice seeing more people getting the eggs they want around here.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 to complete more races! There are a couple of races in the entire game where I can use a go-kart to face off against opponents in their regular cars. You know, the ones you can potentially see in real life. Its power output is laughably low, especially on straights, but its cornering abilities are good to the point that I'm able to outpace them. It's both terrifying and hilarious duking it out in a go-kart. You should've seen the replay. It's scary when they quickly come up behind you and go side by side into corners. Oh, and I somehow managed to win the race which makes it even funnier. That's the magic of video games for ya. 😂
Gran Turismo® 7_20220420234736.jpg

Your eyes aren't fooling you. I actually have the baby shark put onto the back of my racing suit for the laughs.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220420234751.jpg

A Lamborghini lost to a racing kart...
Gran Turismo® 7_20220420232402.jpg
  • A couple of days ago, I experimented with something in Inkscape. Today, I went ahead with the idea I had in mind for a while now and... really liked how it turned out! Personally, I'm very happy that I managed to produce such work. Those Inkscape video tutorials I watched a while back are really starting to pay off. I'm already underway making another one!

My amiibo cards didn't arrive, but the last of my jewellry stuff did! On Saturday I'll be able to start sorting everything.

I finished reading The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson (had 120 pages left). And got about 150 pages through Prey by Michael Chrichton. I've got 4/12 books finished for 2022!

Now I'm going to spend the night watching a show and playing New Leaf.

okay but I just spent like the last half hour reading a bunch of stories that fellow users have written (namely @/King koopa, @/LittleMissPanda, and @/Yanrima~) and all of them have me in such a good mood?? like their writing is so good, now I want to go work on my stories! 😤✋

also have an idea for a brand new story featuring a character whom I came up with way back in 2015 and have never drawn or used in anything. he's a clean slate and I would love to take this opportunity to use my creative side and come up with something new and interesting!

Back