• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today wasn’t very good but there were a few things that made me happy:

My mom found the blanket that she made me for my dolls; now I can cover Spanky next time she’s sleeping in my room ☺️. I’ll try to get a picture when I do cover her in it. :)

I shared my WIP artwork (just a small cropped preview) with an artist that I follow and she gave me some positive feedback. I’m still a bit nervous about other people seeing it 😅.

I worked a little on my drawing today.

• I finished reading my book. It only took 4 days to get through. Now I'm way ahead in my reading goals for the year.
  • When putting the rubbish bins out, I found a praying mantis and moved them to the garden.
  • Went on a walk to get some stuff from the dairy after it opened (ANZAC Day so everything opens after 1pm).
  • Now I'm going to spend the night playing games and watching Studio Ghibli films.

today wasn’t the greatest as the side effects from my meds are still bothering me, plus i’m still recovering from my teeth extractions, but it wasn’t all bad! ^~^ 💗

read a new fanfic that i really enjoyed!
today is my 7th tbt anniversary!!! 🥳 i won’t talk about it too much or go all mushy here since i already did that in the “join date anniversary” thread lol, but i can’t believe i’ve been a member here for 7 years now. time really does fly when you’re having fun, huh? ☺️
watched some cool videos on youtube and discovered a new favourite edit, as well as a new favourite tiktok! i also watched a tiktok that made me laugh.
did an animal crossing trade, and the lovely @TheDuke55 was kind enough to send me some extra tbt!! still can’t get over how generous they are haha. tysm again, friend! <33
tried ben and jerry’s salted caramel core ice cream for the first time! it wasn’t the greatest, but the caramel core was a lot better than i was expecting it to be! i thought it’d be stiff and hard to scoop out, but it was actually super gooey! definitely the best part of the whole pint haha.
received my 30 bells for filling out tbt’s 2022 egg hunt survey!

Played some more Dairoku today and made it through the common route again! There were some more fun scene differences, including one with one of my faves. There also seems to be an option that leads to a scene with another of my faves, so I'm looking forward to coming back to that one later when I work on completing the flowchart!
I also made some more progress in DQVIII today! Not quite done in this town just yet, but I'm having a lot of fun with this one and really enjoying the party's dynamics.
My anxiety's been acting up the past few days and it was getting to me a bit earlier this evening, so I got myself a song I've been meaning to buy off of iTunes as a little treat. Also saw that the tulip collectibles have restocked in the shop, so I bought one of each color for some virtual retail therapy too! ^^

Also, happy 7th TBT anniversary, @xara!! 🎉✨ You're a truly lovely presence on these forums.

The good days keep rolling by!

- My birthday is in ten days.
- I woke up in plenty of time for work despite going to sleep late last night.
- My partner has been sweet to me again today.
- I plan on going to martial arts practice tonight.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Utah Jazz in a pivotal game 5 tonight in Dallas with the series tied 2-2. We MUST win this game. It will be at 8:30 p.m. (CST) on TNT.
- I'm just in a generally good mood today! 🥳

-I had bagels with cream cheese for breakfast, one of my favorites!
-I started reading an interesting fic, I got distracted but I can't wait to get back to it and see what happens!
-I'm looking forward to watching The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants later!
-I'm starting to feel better! Runny nose and headache are no more.
-I started working on a fic! It's a pretty big project for this specific story, but it's gonna be lots of fun to write!
-I played some Cat Game today and got one of the new event cats, Larimar!
I couldn't find a picture of it, but I found a short video of someone unlocking the same cat!

The good days keep rolling by!

- My birthday is in ten days.
- I woke up in plenty of time for work despite going to sleep late last night.
- My partner has been sweet to me again today.
- I plan on going to martial arts practice tonight.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks take on the Utah Jazz in a pivotal game 5 tonight in Dallas with the series tied 2-2. We MUST win this game. It will be at 8:30 p.m. (CST) on TNT.
- I'm just in a generally good mood today! 🥳
Yes!!! I plan to watch it! I always miss the ones on NBA TV and mid afternoon games. 😒

my new phone case came in today and it's perfect!! and since it's a clear case (which I picked out intentionally) I decided to decorate it in the only correct way to decorate a lavender colored phone:
20220425-190348.jpg

-Started listening to some FNF music and I feel strangely nostalgic. ToT No matter, I'm really enjoying the music right now. ^^
-Got to talk with an online friend and we had some laughs!
-Ate chicken for supper! So yummy. 🤤
-Looking forward to watching some more episodes of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants!
-Thinking of having a cup of tea! :D
-I got the Rosy Maple cat in Cat Game! Now I'm trying to get the Common Rose and Atlas Moth cats. :]

I haven't been feeling well today, but a few good things happened.

- My husband's birthday present was marked as shipped. I can't wait for it to arrive.
- I saw the bunny in my backyard twice today. She's getting more comfortable around us and doesn't dart off as soon as we come outside so I get to watch her from a reasonably close distance.
- I treated myself to a chocolate milkshake after dinner.

-there was an opossum on my back porch earlier. precious <3
-bought a new hoodie online today. I'm really excited for it to come in, but i know it'll take forever :')
-my cats greeted me when i got home with cuddles.
-fed 2 strays. not the smartest thing to do, but i hate letting them go hungry.
-my friends and i hung out today.

I managed to transfer my avocado tree to a bigger pot. It's not looking too good right now, but hopefully with all the work I've put into it, it will perk right back up. I got my planter boxes ready for the season and have onions bulbs and carrot seeds planted in them. I guess I am stockpiling my freezer later this year for winter soups lol. That doesn't actually sound bad tbh. Wish I had some more boxes. Might take some time to make more.

I also was able to get some time in to exercise and I was able to play some games with one of my friend groups. I normally don't have the time since they play so late. So it's nice to catch them doing it earlier.

@xSuperMario64x Introducing the WAH-Phone...looks great!

@Venti Nice! Do you have anything planned for your birthday? If not, treat yourself to a nice cake. Whichever is your favorite type, pick it out and watch a good movie or show!
I got new joycons today!! the orange/purple ones!
Very cool! I always wanted those ones when they came out. Always reminded me of fall with their colors. I might still pick them up one day.

The new hot ranch steak fries at Taco Bell are really good!
7D8638E5-B91F-4E23-8C53-4B3285E2BA6C.jpeg
The power is finally back on at my apartment. I don’t know what the problem was but it’s fixed now.
Now that the power is back on, I can finally run the vacuum in the living room I cleaned last night.

There are still some good things that happened even though not a lot was going on.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7.
  • I helped prepare the ingredients to make pretzels and pretzel bites with my mother and sister! For the pretzel bites, we put sliced hotdogs inside. It's pretty yummy!
  • I completed more stuff in Krita!
  • Reading the posts in this thread! I've seen familiar users here time and time again that I could probably tell who posted it without looking at their username and profile picture. If you tried doing it, you'd have no problem knowing which posts were made by me. Talking about cars and Gran Turismo is a dead giveaway lol.

Yes!!! I plan to watch it! I always miss the ones on NBA TV and mid afternoon games. 😒

- They did it!! They beat the Jazz 102-77 and took the 3-2 series lead!! Just one more win needed in the next two games to win their first playoff series victory since 2011 and advance to the Western Conference Semis! :D 😤

- Also, I came back to my room to find Maybellene sleeping on my bed. :giggle:

J51CqPC.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I missed this.

@TheDuke55

I'm going to be going to a very, very nice restaurant for dinner with my family! :D

Back