• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I finally reached a 5* rating with my nh town! This is my first time ever succeeding in such a thing
- I got Sasha who I love bc he gives me nonbinary vibes (like me) and is a super cute bunny
- my cat cuddled me yesterday while I was gaming and it was v distracting but cute 💕💕
- I got to play a game w my partner which was nice and fun they are so sweet
- I'm off for the next two days 🎉

that I got the beige mccafe cup with my cake + coffee order 😊 the cheesecake was yummy too
yea I'm probably gonna go back there to get the other ones lol they always get me with free cups and glasses

1650553748353.png

This was over a week ago, but it didn’t cross my mind to post until now for likely obvious reasons: my period underwear arrived in the mail. I only got one pair because I didn’t know how they’d do for me. I have to wait a bit to test them out, but I’m looking forward to seeing if they’re as great as people say.
Aside from a really weird dream, I did sleep very well and woke up feeling very refreshed. If anyone’s curious about the weird dream, I did post about it in the dream thread.
I got those two packages shipped out and I’m soon receiving a payment from Ebay. I’m happy to have gotten those shipped out.
I’m playing some Madden 22 online, and I’m 2-0 so far on the day. I’m playing very well. I also tried a new chocolate bar. It’s milk chocolate with popping candies in it. It tastes like those pop rocks.
B713C0BA-E60B-4E0C-B3D9-AA747D56A0CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply last night, not long enough, but at least the sleep I did get was good sleep.
- The weather was pretty nice again today.
- I went into the office again and my dog is finally starting to acclimate to the change. He's not happy about it, but at least he's not trembling and howling.
- I took two breaks today and got a walk in during each one.
- My dog excitedly greeting me at the door when I come home from work makes me feel so loved. 🥰
- I ordered a present for my husband's birthday next month. I think he's going to love it!
- I had my leftover veggie stromboli for dinner tonight and it was delicious.
- Tomorrow is Friday and the end of what has been an absolutely horrendous work week.
- I'm planning on seeing my niece and nephews again tomorrow evening.

I've been working a lot of day/hours over the last week and now I finally have two days off in a row starting tomorrow. Ready for some very much needed rest and I have some ice cream in the freezer for a treat for myself. I am also looking forward to spending a good chunk of my day tomorrow island hopping for a new villager ☺️

posting early and quickly since i’m absolutely exhausted and just want to go to bed, but i had a relatively good day today! ^~^

got 3x nook points in the NSO app.
cuddled with my sweet lil kitten. 🥺🖤
38796EF1-8932-4603-A294-52D95B3B8BB5.jpeg
tried haagen dazs’ triple chocolate trio with crispy layers ice cream for the first time! it wasn’t the greatest or anything special, but it wasn’t bad at all, either! i mainly tried it to see if it would help soothe my sore throat a bit, and it did. :’)
speaking of sore throat, my recovery from my wisdom teeth and premolar extractions is still going well! my mouth doesn’t hurt at all aside from the occasional throbbing and tenderness (neither of which hurt), but my jaw, throat, neck, arms and upper chest are pretty sore for some reason lol. i’m hopeful that that’ll go away over the next couple days, though! thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to check up on me; i appreciate it, and ya’ll, so much. :)
did an animal crossing trade, and @/Crunchy was kind enough to send me an extra 40 tbt!! thank you so, so much again — your generosity means the world to me and made my day a whole lot better. <33
i won an august birthstone (peridot) collectible from @/Sakura625’s giveaway!! i honestly wasn’t expecting it at all as i rarely ever win anything, but it made my entire week!! i’ll cherish my new collectible forever, and i’m so grateful to have it. 🥺💚 thank you so much again, and congrats to everyone else who won something!

Last edited:
I received a couple of responses from an artist that I follow and she was so exceptionally kind and understanding even though she did see i deleted some of my responses to her due to anxiety 😅, which I was hoping she wouldn’t notice. She said the post was really encouraging to her and she really appreciated it. I always fret about my replies being awkward for the artist but she reassured me that they weren’t. ☺️ She is such an amazing artist and it really made me happy she took the time to respond to me; she responds to her followers a lot which I really like (ofc i understand and respect artists still even if they don’t reply much).

Today was overall not bad even though I still feel depression kicking me hard and having trouble getting myself to do some things I want to do like draw. :)

I played with my kitties a bit when I was able to find them 😅 since they like to go downstairs and explore and downstairs there is too much stuff for them to hide behind 😅.

- I had another fantastic day!
- Work went really well and I managed to get a lot done!
- I helped my family out with some chores even though they didn't ask me to. Just being that 6th man assist of the year. Speaking of that, I've begun to realize that nothing is pointless if you did your best, and to ask not what you can do for yourself, but what you can do for your fellow people. 😁
- My partner has been really sweet to me today!
- @Foreverfox THE MAVS DID IT!!! They beat the Utah Jazz 126-118 WITHOUT Luka Doncic again, and took a 2-1 series lead! Best of all, he returns on Saturday!! We did it, Mister Captain Luka, we won without you. I'm not crying. You're crying.

RqWV3aU.gif

- I had another fantastic day!
- Work went really well and I managed to get a lot done!
- I helped my family out with some chores even though they didn't ask me to. Just being that 6th man assist of the year. Speaking of that, I've begun to realize that nothing is pointless if you did your best, and to ask not what you can do for yourself, but what you can do for your fellow people. 😁
- My partner has been really sweet to me today!
- @Foreverfox THE MAVS DID IT!!! They beat the Utah Jazz 126-118 WITHOUT Luka Doncic again, and took a 2-1 series lead! Best of all, he returns on Saturday!! We did it, Mister Captain Luka, we won without you. I'm not crying. You're crying.

RqWV3aU.gif
YYYYAAASSSSS!!!! 🤩😃🤩 oh man that makes my day!! We had TV streaming issues tonight, so I missed like, all of basketball. I was severely unhappy lol

I won a May Birthstone from @/Sakura625's giveaway!! ;v; This collectible is such a pretty shade of green, I really love it.
I worked some more on a coloring page and listened to some music for a while today! I've been more into livestreams lately, so I hadn't used my MP3 for a bit. It was nice to listen to some songs I like again!
Started my next route in Dairoku! Still just in the common route portion right now, but the different ending to the welcome party scene was really funny. 😭
Played a little more DQVIII today as well!

I spent the whole night up because of feeling nauseous and having a headache, feeling too warm, etc, anyway I took 2 ibuprofen a couple hours ago and I feel 100% better, it was probably a bad migraine. I'm happy I can have a productive day, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get anything done if I felt like that during the day. It's going on 5:30am and I have a productive day planned out so I'm going to go ahead and get started on that! :)

- Nice weather!
- Good day at work. It was only me and our new co-worker and we had good fun. Also he does a real good job shelving so I'm proud of the dude.
- Splurged on a yellow 70s wool suit. Been wanting one of those for like a year, sadly I missed that store's collection when they had it last year(new one back then but still).

Back