• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

@Foreverfox

Tonight at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN the Dallas Mavericks will be facing the Phoenix Suns in game 6 of the second round. Suns have the 3-2 series lead. If we lose this game we're out, but if we win it'll force a winner-take-all game 7. It will be in Dallas. Let's show them what we're made of. That this is OUR HOUSE. LET'S GO MAVS!

@Foreverfox

Tonight at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN the Dallas Mavericks will be facing the Phoenix Suns in game 6 of the second round. Suns have the 3-2 series lead. If we lose this game we're out, but if we win it'll force a winner-take-all game 7. It will be in Dallas. Let's show them what we're made of. That this is OUR HOUSE. LET'S GO MAVS!
YYEESSSS!!! #InLukaWeTrust

Thank you for putting the time, I would've been half an hour late turning it on lol 😂 Let's goooo MAVS!!!! 🏀🔥🏀 force that game 7!

Got mastery scores on all of my state tests in math (which btw i was guessing tbh how did i pass), science, reading, and writing

No more state testing for a year finally
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for putting the time, I would've been half an hour late turning it on lol 😂 Let's goooo MAVS!!!! 🏀🔥🏀 force that game 7!
@Foreverfox

aaaah rooting for you guys! good luck mavericks!!!

• I had a pretty decent day at school!
  • I did my homework (for once)!
  • @xSuperMario64x Poofesure uploaded a new video! I watched it this morning. ^^
  • I played Switch Sports with my dad! He's a real pro at bowling (both IRL and in Wii/Switch Sports), and he gave me some tips on how to get strikes, spares, and splits!

- Had the opportunity to see and pet one of my favorite dog breeds - a corgi (pic below)
- Went to a BBQ with friends
- Completed a mental health certificate
- Made some delicious overnight oats that I enjoyed today (pic below)

pZbWFCp.jpg

8VAyDmY.jpg

Today was a really busy somewhat stressy day at work, but the bosses dog wanted to follow me when I went to go on break, so (with bosses permission) I took him with me. He's so frickin sweet! He's starting to make a habit out of this lol. My boss also brought her other two dogs to work today so I got to say hello to them. Both are very sweet!💜

Also after work today my parents and I went to the restaurant in the plaza I work at. Had some tasty food and after that still have some time before I have to go to sleep for work the next day. I hate when I have a busy day at work and have to do things after that prevent me from sitting down and relaxing for pretty much the rest of my day. But today I had time to relax. Not that I'm really doin much, but still.

Today I'm happy because:

- I have been sleeping well every night lately. I think the medicine I'm taking is finally working consistently.
- The weather was warm enough today and even though it rained off and on, it stopped every time I had to go out.
- I made some more progress on my work and didn't let myself get stressed over unexpected issues.
- I was able to get my secondary back-up trained for my vacation next week so now I'm all set.
- I took two short breaks today plus my full lunch hour. I haven't done that in ages.
- I took walks on both of my short breaks and read my book during lunch.
- My boss stopped by my desk and showed me pictures of her Frenchies and gave me some candy.
- My dog was so happy to see me when I got home from work. He's been doing better about me going into the office.
- Tomorrow is Friday! One more day to go until my week off!
- My book is getting really good and I'm excited to read more tonight.

I tried this new flavor of Dr. Pepper I came across. I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it because I’m only neutral to the original, and it’s not terrible, but it’s not great either.
52DAEDE5-27C2-49EA-9EB7-D8AA62A07033.jpeg
I watched a bit of a hockey stream today for the Lightning and Leafs. I enjoyed it, but my energy is focused on the Kings for now. I’m hoping this team can advance!!
I had a very relaxing day off work tonight. I spent a bit of time on the forums and playing some video games. I also saw some MHA merch at Target and it made me smile.

I'm still in utter disbelief, but I'm very happy that the Tampa Bay Lightning won in OT to tie their series at 3-3. I legit thought it was over after they blew yet another 2-0 lead in the 2nd, but somehow, they found a way. I still have zero confidence they'll win Game 7, but, ****, they at least have a chance now.

They did it!!! They won 113-86 and forced a game seven in Phoenix! Let's take it to them and do our best to WIN! 🏀 🔥 🏀

• Finally got myself on a good sleep schedule. Going to bed around 9-9:30pm each night and getting up at 6am everyday, I feel much more productive when I get up early, and getting enough sleep is good for mental health
  • I had a good appointment with my therapist yesterday, she said I've made a lot of progress.
  • My cat Maybelle has been so sweet, she's most cuddly cat ever. She's really come out of her shell a lot since she first came to live here two weeks ago. My cat Mustachio has been sweet as well, I woke up to her licking my nose 😅 She's always eager to get me up because she wants breakfast
  • I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley again after not playing for a couple years. I started a new farm. I'm having so much fun with it. When I wake up at 6am I get myself some coffee then play it for an hour or so on my Xbox, it's a nice way to start the day
  • I've been practicing ukulele everyday 🎸
  • Have been spending some time out in the sun since it's been really sunny lately
  • I got an Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass Ultimate subscription! 🎮
  • I'm almost finished with the main story in HHP in ACNH. I just decorated my 30th house the other day :)

• it's friday!! fun foods here I come
  • icecream
  • I finally worked up the courage to talk to my doctor about the adhd I was diagnosed with a million years ago and she prescribed my meds with no questions asked.
  • I'm functioning a lot better on adderall and finding it easier to start/finish my work. I was on it when I was in school & I'm only realizing now how helpful it was
  • my mom even told me that I "shut down" and stopped talking to everyone when I stopped taking my adderall and I'm starting to think she's right...I feel a lot more inclined to share my thoughts and talk to people on adderall
  • it's less cold today

- made plans to meet up with my friend on sunday for lunch 😌

- I finished my essay!!! i went into uni super early this morning to finish it off in the library, I basically camped out listening to music and drinking iced coffee for 3 hours until I'd squeezed it to 1500 words o_O

Back