• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

The CD I ordered arrived today! That's another one for my Shaman King music collection.
I also placed orders for the last two otome art books/fan books I need to complete that collection!! At least until more come out or I branch into more titles ahahaha. The pricing was quite decent too, I think because these are newer—getting ahold of some of the ones from a few years back was a tad painful, eheh. ;v;
I watched the latest episode of Spy x Family with my mom (which I'm especially glad about because the cliffhanger in Episode 8 was absolutely killing me), and caught her up a little more on Shaman King too!
And I finished the main storyline of Style Savvy: Styling Star! I accidentally wore the same dress as another character though whOOPS— I'm excited to get into the post-game story and start hunting some more of the in-game achievements. They basically gave me a checklist, so now I won't be able to rest until it's at 100% lol

- I've been getting more sleep recently.

- Weather outside is nice.

- Work is going well.

- My partner continues to be sweet to me.

- The Boston Celtics defeated the Golden State Warriors in game three yesterday 116-100. They now lead the series 2-1. Here's hoping they can win the championship! :D

EDIT:

- I forgot to mention, the stray kitty that comes by somehow got stuck in our garage, so I gave her a dry kitty food and liquid kitty food combination, and water as well. Going to let her back into the wild soon. :giggle:

Last edited:
The building next to my apartment building was on fire last night. The fire alarms went off at 3am and we had to evacuate due to all the smoke and concern that it could spread to our building since they're so close together. They had the whole street blocked off with fire trucks, etc. And we stood outside till 4:30am waiting to be allowed back in. I'm happy because they were able to put it out, no one got hurt, it didn't spread to our building, and my cats are okay (I was extremely worried about them)

Today:
  • I finished reading a book
  • I have time to watch some anime
  • My cats are being sweet :)

Last edited:
After two whole years I am finally going back to thrift stores ~ I found so many good things today! I found many cute clothes and notebooks but best of all, my parents friend was selling some stuff! I got all of this for $60!

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Link Amiibo
Cooking Mama Cook Off
Star Fox Guard
Smash Bros for 3DS
Animal Crossing Backpack Buddy Keychain of Porter the Monkey
3 Random Amiibo Cards

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!! I also almost bought Dōbutsu no Mori+ and it came with the memory card, manual, and disc but it was $25 and I dont have a Japanese Gamecube sooo I didnt buy it. I ALSO ALMOST BOUGHT THESE PIKMIN PLUSHIES. Oh and this Tri Color Airline Project Mirai DX: Luka keychain but I didnt buy any of these because I thought they were overpriced xD

Last edited:
SCREAMING CRYING KICKING THE WALL I've been fawning over the new cards I pulled in Project Sekai, I got my favorite cards I want to cry I've never been this lucky! Thank you Festival Gacha for the 4* card boost. :prayge:

First off is Dive Into Me Mafuyu!! Ahhh holy god her trained card is probably my second favorite in the entire game, just after the Niigo Miku Fes card. It's so serene and peaceful and I'm so in love with entire vibes of the trained card. I literally kept coming back to the game just to see the card because that's how much it makes me happy HAHAH. I'm now super motivated to get back into the game for the sole reason of flaunting my Mafuyu card in co-op LMAO.

IMG_4738.png

unknown.png

My layout with her as the front of my team in co-op is really pretty! Her card matches my Mad Skillz and Pale Color titles, which are my favorite titles that I have so far. I can't believe it I'm so happy to have her.
IMG_4742.png

Next is For "Your" Sake Minori! I used up everything I had for the angel gacha this card was in (which was like 100 pulls), only to not get any of the rate-up characters. :c So when I pulled in the Fes gacha, I was coping SO HARD for the very small 0.1% chance she or any of the other angel MMJ cards would appear. And she surprisingly came home!! My little angel Minori!! Ahhh god I really love this set.

IMG_4714.png

ExEBufDUcAEMhNx

Another card I'm really thrilled to have pulled is this Christmas Nene card!! The trained card is nice, but I love love LOVE her untrained card more, I think it's the prettiest untrained card in the game. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I'm really glad they got to capture so much of the Christmas vibes that I love in Nene's card.

IMG_4737.png

Below are two other cards I got, I don't love them as much as I love the first three, but regardless I still really like these cards! :]

This card set is really pretty, so I'm happy to have pulled Airi! This card is also a perfect scorer so that's really good for my team.

IMG_4721.png

EsPFzpYUYAE2cfw

Also got Stella Saki a while back from the free daily 10-pulls! The Leo/Need Stella set is absolutely gorgeous. I'm a huge sucker for starry themes.

IMG_4684.png

Ej3h0_6U0AEvkt8

I got more 4* cards from the free pulls and Fes gacha, but I thought these 5 were my most notable pulls. Now that I've gotten a lot of the cards I want in game, it's time to save up for future banners!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day! 🥳

Today I'm happy because:
- I slept really deeply again last night.
- I went into the office again and it was even more quiet and peaceful today.
- I took a more vigorous walk outside on my morning break.
- The weather was nearly perfect.
- I accomplished a lot at work and cleared out a bunch of emails.
- I read during my lunch break.
- My dog was so excited to see me when I got home.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend!

- Made some really good french toast today. It's unhealthy but so what!
- Talked to my mom
- Read a really good series on the Humans of New York instagram page
- Was able to sleep last night as I had two blankets this time
- Excited about the Deino Community Day news on Pokémon Go... i have a perfect zweilous that needs candy

Today was pretty busy, but I was able to work in some time to play Style Savvy: Styling Star! I was finally able to come up with a boutique interior design that I'm really happy with—although I do wish the max item limit was just a little higher. It wasn't cluttered yet!! I was also able to get a few more of the in-game achievements too.

Gave my sister her presents in ACNH. I was a little surprised that some stuff she forgot and didn't know about. Glad she liked them. Gave her 11 presents, though i forgot to give her 500k. Well that's something to do in the morning is to drop that off. Kinda sad that she got a car in game but not in real life yet. Hope she wishes for one this year before blowing out the candles.

- The weather is nice outside today.

- I got paid today and reached a milestone in my savings.

- I've had more than a week of consistent sleep now. Feeling much better.

- My partner is so sweet.

- Tonight is game four between the Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors. I'm really hoping the Celtics win and take the 3-1 series lead. That would pretty much put the nail in the coffin. 🙏

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Happy belated birthday! 🥳🥳🥳 I hope you had a wonderful birthday! ☺️💜

I’ve been playing the Fire Emblem Three Hopes demo and I’m really enjoying it though I am hoping Byleth with join up with us later or we can choose between her or Shez; doesn’t feel the same without her. I understand it is a whole new story and has a new protagonist and that is fine but still am struggling to accept her as an antagonist 😅. It’s funny since I used to be indifferent to Byleth as a character. Anyways, now I’m really looking forward to the full release; before I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it since Fate Extella sucked gameplay and story wise. :)

Been enjoying playing Diablo III too!

Made a lot more cat friends on Twitter 🙂. These last few weeks have been terrible but the cat pictures have been giving me a big boost.

92686AA4-18C7-4CDF-BB2B-8920E90A530F.jpeg

Jewels woke Spanky up the other night by laying on her head. She wakes up and looks confused 😅 in the live version of the pic
My kitties ofc have been making me happy too ☺️.

Back