• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I GOT A TATTOO!!!

TW: Blood!!!!!!! There is blood in this image do not click if squeamish!!!

T2KhUnm.jpg

theres some smearing cause i JUST TOOK THIS as soon as it was finished but i snapped a pic before it got too bloody. this is the best image so far. will update later.

ALSO MY SISTER GOT A CAT!!!!! He was a little kitten found behind a starbucks dumpster. No mom to be found for a couple days.
285360161_10225615113358991_8481814471071419330_n.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Mortimer, the bat, again last night and this time he didn't fly away.
- I slept really deeply again last night.
- The weather was beautiful today, sunny and warm but not too hot.
- I went into the office and had a quiet, peaceful day as it was almost empty.
- I got caught up on a lot of work. It took me 3 weeks to get everything back in good shape after my week off, but I no longer feel overwhelmed. Until my next vacation, at least.
- I had a really good session with my counselor. She's happy with how much I've improved and so am I.
- My dog greeted me when I got home and snuggled with me on the couch this evening.
- It's Friday and I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

I received my schedule for work and I’m back on for my normal schedule.
I’m not happy because I left my charger block on the train and I had to spend $30 a new one. I’m happy because I did get a new one.
I have been playing my football game online and I haven’t lost a game since I’ve been back — hopefully I didn’t jinx it, lol.
I took a picture of the White Sox Stadium that I passed while on the train. I was happy because the Dodgers were there at the time the picture was taken.
803A048C-098E-4898-BF8C-B180F671AB80.jpeg
The view from my hotel window was nice. The hotel was basically an escape room. There were about 29 floors and each elevator took you to a different part of each floor. It was very easy to get lost. I was on floor 26 and there were times when I went up to the wrong 26th floor and ended up with a different set of rooms. Also, the room numbers were up to five digits rather than the usual three.
ECF2CA5C-4401-406C-BB03-5FC38A5D2DD2.jpeg

Last edited:
- I got a ton of progress done with a few visual novels I’m playing! (Namely Code;Realize and Coffee Talk)
- I took a brisk walk in the rain! It was fun, but I should definitely get an umbrella next time.
- One of my moms made spaghetti for dinner!
- I finished several episodes of some anime I’m watching!
- I commissioned an artist I think will draw something great!

today is my birthday! 😁 I've already gotten quite a few birthday messages from some lovely people <3
my dad said he got something for my birthday though it might come in the mail a few days late. I wonder what it could be??
I'm back into playing Wild World and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it!
last night I came up with two new anthro OCs to add some diversity to my current lineup! I have an idea for a third one based on a character I came up with when I was 9-10 but I'll prob draw it later.
my cat Monk is finally getting used to Miko so they can play together in my room now :>
every message I get from @/Shiny Shiny Engine is a wild ride and I love it 😂

i bought myself a matcha creme frappuccino today at starbucks, it's my new favorite drink there.

also this is actually from yesterday but i had a great birthday, i got a new computer (that actually was an early birthday present lol bc i got it on wednesday) and money. i'd also like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday on here, sorry i don't want to disturb and tag you here all at once. also @S.J. drew me my character!

SJ birthday post.png

a few more things:

I pruned the area around my sunflowers since some of the old plants were trying to grow back, and it looks a lot better now. my sunflowers are already almost a foot tall!! I can't wait to see how tall they get when they're done growing! 😱🌻

I made some more jello for myself last night and, as usual, it's very tasty 🍒 unfortunately it's the only thing I really have an appetite for rn but hey eating jello is a fun time so why not.

I got some new themes on my 3DS and they're so great!! I've been wanting the hanafuda one for a while so I'm glad I finally got it, and the pastel one was just too cute for me to pass up 🥰
20220611-163545.jpg
20220611-155041.jpg

@/BrokenSanity made a drawing for me for my birthday and I love it so much I can't even 😭 😭
bugs-birthday-present-jpg.444045

Miko is becoming more and more accustomed to our house and being a good kitty and I'm so proud of her :blush: here she is, doing what's she's best at doing (being cute and sleeping ofc)
20220611-151920.jpg

(don't mind the dirt on the sheet, this is my dog's bed and his sheet needs washed lol)

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really well last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I woke up with almost no back pain.
- The weather was sunny and warm.
- I didn't have to work today.
- My dog cuddled up next to me on the couch.
- For dinner, I had a Summer Strawberry Salad and a Strawberry Frosty from Wendy's.
- I had some extra energy today so I cleaned out my closet. I sorted clothes I no longer wear to either throw away or donate. I made space to hang up all the new clothes I've gotten over the past year or two. I even found a few shirts that I forgot I owned. It feels really good to have that done.

I got a lot of the ACNH NSO icon elements for June today, and made myself a new icon featuring the adorable Merry!
Played Pokemon Legends: Arceus for a good while today! Just focused on research tasks today, but they're coming along well, and I even caught a couple new species. I think I'm getting relatively decent at catching Alphas too!
Also played some more Style Savvy: Styling Star, got several more achievements, and worked towards some others! I had some fun playing around with the outfit designer too.
My mom and I got my dad to watch the first episode of Spy x Family! Not sure if he's entirely sold on it yet (🤞), but I liked getting to rewatch the first episode in any case—my mom and I were both still really sick when we started watching it, so I definitely felt like I was able to appreciate it more this time around. 😅

Today the last set of my latest additions to my Buizel collection arrived! The set of orders included 5 plushes (2 large and 3 small) and a set of keychains from Pokemon Center Japan including both Buizel and his evolution, Floatzel. I think I might have slightly underestimated the size of the two larger plushes though. I honestly have no idea if I'll even be able to find anywhere to put them! I especially like the small plush on the right, his design makes him look so grumpy and I just love it!

And for something not Buizel-related for once, I finally got around to buying Pokemon Legends Arceus! I was kind of on the fence about it for a while, but I saw it while I was shopping at Walmart for some stuff for my upcoming vacation and decided to bite the bullet. I haven't been able to try it out yet though. Speaking of my vacation, it's now just one week away and I can't wait!

Plush set.jpg
Grumpy bui.jpg

chain.jpg

Last edited:
My Tomodachi Life game has been pretty eventful lately!
I got the "Perfect 10" stamp in Wii Sports Resort Swordplay Showdown!
I made some art today and planning on making more!
I started playing Animal Jam recently, it's pretty fun!
Poofesure uploaded a new video, I can't wait to watch it!
Probably the biggest thing here, my dog had puppies!! ^^

Back