• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Dragon Quest Treasures was confirmed for the Switch, and it's coming out on December 9th, which is way sooner than I expected it would!! Eeeee I can't wait ;v;
I took a long stroll down Memories Lane in DQVIII this evening, and made it all the way through the thirteenth boss! They're definitely starting to get a bit nasty, but I'm still hanging in there so far. Only two more to go now! (ง •̀ᴗ•́)ง

I battled with my favorite person last night and she showed me one of her new teams. She also gave me a few eggs which I will train up soon to a level in which I can use them for battle.
I saw another random dog while I was outside of a 7-Eleven. I said he was a cute dog and he ran right over to me. I think he knew I was talking about him.
It was a very slow day at work, and despite that, I still had a decently long shift. I’m expecting my paycheck to be a good bit of money, which should be arriving soon.
I talked to a coworker a bit and we got along pretty well despite there being a huge age gap — she’s 15. Still, we talked about anime and other work related things.

• I had a very good appointment with my therapist yesterday, made me feel like I'm on the right track with all the things I'm doing :)
  • One of my kitties Mustachio woke me up today sweetly, by purring and cuddling ❤️
  • I plan on buying a sketchbook this week so I can start sketching again
  • I may be able to go back to college in the fall semester, to work on finishing my associates degree. I haven't been back in college in 3 years. I just have to make my final payment towards my account. 📚
  • Slept really good! So happy because I only got 4 or 5 hours of sleep the previous night and was exhausted
  • Probably gonna do some coloring in my coloring book today
  • Currently drinking some coffee with hazelnut creamer and it's really delicious! :coffee:
  • My cat Maybelle is such a love bug, she's the most cuddly little kitty ever, I've been enjoying spending a lot of quality time with my cats🐈‍⬛
  • Getting back into regularly practicing ukulele 🎼

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply again last night and felt more rested today.
- I went into the office and got to see several more coworkers that I haven't seen in 2 years.
- I took both a morning and an afternoon break today and went walking outside.
- I got to read on my lunch break. I'm enjoying my book.
- I got to see my mom this evening. I was able to take care of something for her and spent time petting her cat.
- I saw a lot of feral cats and kittens around my mom's apartment complex.
- My dog was so happy to see me when I came home.
- I'm coming up with lots of new ideas for my novel.

• I didn't play much Tomodachi Life today, but I made quite a bit of progress!
-Maximilian helped K.K. Slider and Isabelle resolve their huge fight AND helped them get together. I'm really happy about that because that's one of the pairings I wanted to happen on Triforce Island. ^^
-Angelo and Navi had another baby!
-I changed some of the nicknames of my Miis to spice things up. It's pretty funny when a Mii says something like: "I wanna be friends with Bball Eva." XD
  • Played Wii Sports today and got to PRO level in tennis! :D
  • Ate some popcorn while watching some Poofesure videos. 🍿
  • Cuddled with some of the puppies again. 🐶
  • Read some articles on the Tomodachi Life Wiki for fun. 🏨

For the past week or so my mood has been really amazing! I'm in awe of how good I can feel after feeling kind of down for so long.

My noisy neighbor is still gone. I suspect that they've been out on a business trip for a few weeks (that seemed to happen shortly after they moved in) so they will most likely return and cause issues again fairly soon but I've realized since they left just how much they affected my day to day happiness and I'm grateful for this time now. I'm going to be back in the US for 3 1/2 weeks so I am praying that it lines up so that they're here while I'm gone but we'll see. At least for now I don't have to think about moving
Going back in less than a month now! Things that I was worried about seem to be falling into place perfectly and I'm very excited
Summer is here! It's clear rainy season and over. While I hate how humid it is and how much I have to do to prevent sunburns I love the vibes of summer
Work hasn't been too bad. I had to go in recently for the first time in a while and it went unexpectedly well! I have some good tasks to make progress on each day and that helps me to focus and feel positive. I've also changed some notification settings on my phone.
From my mood being so good and since I can stay in my house with my neighbor being gone, I've been really productive recently. I've been tackling things I put off and working out about every other day. I won't list everything since I've already written so much but I've amazed myself with this
My colored pencils arrived! Going to go through a couple of ACNH coloring books I got a while back
July Tadoku extensive reading contest for Japanese is starting up in a day and my preparations are done! I think I'll be able to get through some books I've been meaning to get out of the way

Last edited:
- My trip to Belgium went great! I had a lovely time, I stayed in Brussels and also went to Bruges. Bruges in particular was my favourite, everything was just so calm, serene and pretty + the food was great. I tried Belgian waffles, frites with mayonnaise, mattentaart, flemish beef stew, and dame blanche 🥰 I also bought a box of Belgian chocolates to take home

- The plane rides to and from Belgium went perfectly without any problems or delays, I was shocked 😅

- Got home and had a long afternoon nap bc travelling is tiring,,
That's awesome, hakutaku! I remember you had some issues leading up to your trip to Belgium with flight cancellations and other stuff, but it's great to hear it all worked out in the end. 😄

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been roughly a week since I've last posted here! I'm doing all right in case anyone is asking. It's just that I haven't really gotten around to posting in this thread aside from reading through the things that made people happy around here. I'll just highlight the stuff from the past week since I can't exactly remember what happened each day. I hope you can withstand another long post of mine. 😅

Over the past week
  • I got to be what I call myself a "rebel" and played New Leaf during the Summer solstice! I always liked how there was daylight during the 'night' and remember my first experience with the event back in 2015. Since it was on a Friday during that year, I got to stay up late without my family knowing just so I could experience it as much as I can lol. This time around, however, I only got to play it for a little bit, but I did manage to talk to my villagers again and even completed a favour between Gruff and Deirdre!
  • I had to drive somewhere today and completed an errand. Something unexpected came up, but I thankfully got it all figured out. Also, as I was entering a highway, Fossil Falls from Super Mario Odyssey came on at just the right time! It really does give off an adventurous feeling, and it put me in a good mood. 😊
An update came out for Gran Turismo 7 and there were a few things that made me happy. First, there's now the ability to have a 360 chase cam view during gameplay. Now I can finally admire the sides of the liveries that I made! That feature should've been there from the start since it's a standard other racing/car games, but it's here now.

Secondly, I CAN NOW USE HORNS ON CARS THAT HAVE THEM! I was sad the ability to do so was removed in GT Sport and I'm glad it's returned once again in 7. I already found myself spamming the horn button on straights and the (virtual) spectators are most likely not having a great time putting up with it lol. The 2016 BAC Mono's horn is quite interesting as it almost sounds like something you'd hear from a firetruck or Bowser's horn from Mario Kart 8.

Third, some more cars have been added. They are the 1932 Ford Roadster (though is considered from 1963 in the game for whatever reason) and the 1998 Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special! For the latter, it's actually a veteran to the series and I'm glad to see it return in high quality, along with now being able to see its interior! I remember in Gran Turismo 3, there's this glitch that if you mess around with the car settings in a certain way, it would start doing wheelies and continuously build up speed to the point where the game crashes on original hardware after hitting 2,147,483,647 km/h once going out of bounds. It's pretty obvious that this isn't realistic LOL. Here's a small video of the glitch in action for you curious people.

The Suzuki Escudo takes the word "overtake" too literally. The cameraman doesn't think it's worth looking at for some reason.
Fishermans Ranch_.jpeg
Finally, a new track has been added to the game! It's Watkins Glen International located in the U.S.A. in the state of New York. Amusingly, this so happens to be the track that's closest to where I live, and I'm only in Canada. It would be nice if we could get some tracks from this country... Now, what are my thoughts on this track? Since I'd never experienced it before, I had to learn how to navigate it first. It was a little shaky and in fact, I ended up crashing into a wall after initially thinking I got a corner down lol. Other than a few excursions, I already had a lot of fun driving on this track and found myself doing numerous laps in the time trials. The banked corners and elevation changes feel so satisfying to go through when you get it right.
The race car pictured here is a 1988 Porsche 962 C.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220624224127.jpg
  • Continuing from Gran Turismo 7, someone recently found a glitch where you can get roulette tickets as many times as you want, which are horribly rigged to begin with. Engine swaps are a thing and the only way to get them is through these tickets. Even after many hours of regular gameplay, I haven't got a single one. It's that bad. With the recent update that guarantees an engine part, I can basically duplicate it numerous times to get different ones as payback to the devs for basically screwing over many players, and I have no shame in doing this. Speaking about the engine swap feature itself, it's possible to put an engine from a Porsche into a 1962 Volkswagen Sambabus Type 2. The results are hilarious (albeit much harder to control) as the car really isn't meant to go quicker than roughly 100 km/h while casually going over 200 km/h no problem. I even showed it to @/xSuperMario64x since I know for a fact that he loves Sambabuses (and Beetles!), and he got a good laugh out of it! Here's one of the video clips I showed to him so you can get a laugh out of it too. Seeing a Sambabus actually going quicker than the likes of a 2001 Porsche 911 GT3 (996) and a 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R isn't something you'd hear every day. And yes, handsome Squidward makes a return lol. Just ignore my noob driving, please.
  • Feel free to skip this point. Admittedly, I already saw this car but I thought I'd mention it again. I spotted a Porsche Taycan Turbo S. Despite its name, it does not have a turbo since it's an EV. As I was queuing up into a lane dedicated to making left turns, I heard its 'engine' for a brief moment which sounded something like a spaceship and I just laughed.
  • On one of the days, the sunset was so beautiful that I was getting The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess vibes, and Hyrule Field started playing in my head. I remember the times constantly rolling to get to places slightly quicker lol. And this was just because the sunlight was peeking into the bedroom... Oh dear, I should add this to my playlist whenever I drive on the roads! Can't believe I forgot to put it in.
  • I was doing a few things in my backyard when I heard chirping of some sort. Turns out it was only a squirrel as it looked down on me for a little while lol.
  • The Celebrating Diversity Event. While not a lot of people participated compared to last year, I found myself enjoying it a lot and rereading the entries made by a lot of people on here. Perhaps there's something more special about drawing a villager representing ourselves than just opening up New Horizons and working with the limited tools we have at our disposal. Of course, I was happy to get my entry in. :)
  • I got a few jars of Nutella that was on sale since I ran out a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy with that lol.
  • I started to make some progress on my art project again! I ended up completing three things on my checklist as a result.
June 29, 2022
  • I went on a small car stroll.
  • The weather initially didn't get off to a great start as it was raining, putting off the plans that my dad made for today which was going biking somewhere. Thankfully, it started getting sunny around noon and I ended up going after all with him and my sister! I got to enjoy a bit of nature and had a great amount of exercise from all of that biking. It felt really good, though my dad got tired easily while my sister and I were just casually pedaling lol. I saw a few doggos, a bunch of geese (aka cobra chickens), and a cardinal which I didn't expect at all! 😲 All in all, the three of us had a great time today and enjoyed the sunlight as I was driving back home.
  • Ever since that sunset from the other day which reminded me of The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, I found myself listening to numerous soundtracks from that game again. It's bringing back a lot of memories, even though there were many moments that scared me as a young child many years ago lol.
Okay, but how do those two yetis live in a mansion that's littered with monsters and traps? Imagine confronting an ice-breathing monster when you're just trying to get milk from the fridge lol.
  • I've been reflecting on the artwork I've submitted for the Celebrating Diversity event. I really like how it turned out overall and perhaps represents the art skills I have gained up to this point. The anatomy isn't too bad, the line quality is decent, the shading is all right, the art lean is minimal, the racing helmet looks great, and my first attempt at drawing my dream car actually looks decent, especially in the front. Just ignore the wheel rims though lol. Also, I'm happy that I managed to turn the Philippine Eagle (Pag-asa) into AC style quite fine since the eagle designs in the series always have feathers hanging down over their necks. Finally, it really makes me happy reading through the entries once again to see how the TBT community is diverse. This may sound cheesy, but I have a headcanon that all of the villagers in the event are vibing with each other despite our differences and you can't change my mind. 💙
I gotta stop organizing Ted Talks lol.

That's awesome, hakutaku! I remember you had some issues leading up to your trip to Belgium with flight cancellations and other stuff, but it's great to hear it all worked out in the end. 😄

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been roughly a week since I've last posted here! I'm doing all right in case anyone is asking. It's just that I haven't really gotten around to posting in this thread aside from reading through the things that made people happy around here. I'll just highlight the stuff from the past week since I can't exactly remember what happened each day. I hope you can withstand another long post of mine. 😅

Over the past week
  • I got to be what I call myself a "rebel" and played New Leaf during the Summer solstice! I always liked how there was daylight during the 'night' and remember my first experience with the event back in 2015. Since it was on a Friday during that year, I got to stay up late without my family knowing just so I could experience it as much as I can lol. This time around, however, I only got to play it for a little bit, but I did manage to talk to my villagers again and even completed a favour between Gruff and Deirdre!
  • I had to drive somewhere today and completed an errand. Something unexpected came up, but I thankfully got it all figured out. Also, as I was entering a highway, Fossil Falls from Super Mario Odyssey came on at just the right time! It really does give off an adventurous feeling, and it put me in a good mood. 😊
An update came out for Gran Turismo 7 and there were a few things that made me happy. First, there's now the ability to have a 360 chase cam view during gameplay. Now I can finally admire the sides of the liveries that I made! That feature should've been there from the start since it's a standard other racing/car games, but it's here now.

Secondly, I CAN NOW USE HORNS ON CARS THAT HAVE THEM! I was sad the ability to do so was removed in GT Sport and I'm glad it's returned once again in 7. I already found myself spamming the horn button on straights and the (virtual) spectators are most likely not having a great time putting up with it lol. The 2016 BAC Mono's horn is quite interesting as it almost sounds like something you'd hear from a firetruck or Bowser's horn from Mario Kart 8.

Third, some more cars have been added. They are the 1932 Ford Roadster (though is considered from 1963 in the game for whatever reason) and the 1998 Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special! For the latter, it's actually a veteran to the series and I'm glad to see it return in high quality, along with now being able to see its interior! I remember in Gran Turismo 3, there's this glitch that if you mess around with the car settings in a certain way, it would start doing wheelies and continuously build up speed to the point where the game crashes on original hardware after hitting 2,147,483,647 km/h once going out of bounds. It's pretty obvious that this isn't realistic LOL. Here's a small video of the glitch in action for you curious people.

The Suzuki Escudo takes the word "overtake" too literally. The cameraman doesn't think it's worth looking at for some reason.
View attachment 446014
Finally, a new track has been added to the game! It's Watkins Glen International located in the U.S.A. in the state of New York. Amusingly, this so happens to be the track that's closest to where I live, and I'm only in Canada. It would be nice if we could get some tracks from this country... Now, what are my thoughts on this track? Since I'd never experienced it before, I had to learn how to navigate it first. It was a little shaky and in fact, I ended up crashing into a wall after initially thinking I got a corner down lol. Other than a few excursions, I already had a lot of fun driving on this track and found myself doing numerous laps in the time trials. The banked corners and elevation changes feel so satisfying to go through when you get it right.
The race car pictured here is a 1988 Porsche 962 C.
View attachment 446015
  • Continuing from Gran Turismo 7, someone recently found a glitch where you can get roulette tickets as many times as you want, which are horribly rigged to begin with. Engine swaps are a thing and the only way to get them is through these tickets. Even after many hours of regular gameplay, I haven't got a single one. It's that bad. With the recent update that guarantees an engine part, I can basically duplicate it numerous times to get different ones as payback to the devs for basically screwing over many players, and I have no shame in doing this. Speaking about the engine swap feature itself, it's possible to put an engine from a Porsche into a 1962 Volkswagen Sambabus Type 2. The results are hilarious (albeit much harder to control) as the car really isn't meant to go quicker than roughly 100 km/h while casually going over 200 km/h no problem. I even showed it to @/xSuperMario64x since I know for a fact that he loves Sambabuses (and Beetles!), and he got a good laugh out of it! Here's one of the video clips I showed to him so you can get a laugh out of it too. Seeing a Sambabus actually going quicker than the likes of a 2001 Porsche 911 GT3 (996) and a 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R isn't something you'd hear every day. And yes, handsome Squidward makes a return lol. Just ignore my noob driving, please.
  • Feel free to skip this point. Admittedly, I already saw this car but I thought I'd mention it again. I spotted a Porsche Taycan Turbo S. Despite its name, it does not have a turbo since it's an EV. As I was queuing up into a lane dedicated to making left turns, I heard its 'engine' for a brief moment which sounded something like a spaceship and I just laughed.
  • On one of the days, the sunset was so beautiful that I was getting The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess vibes, and Hyrule Field started playing in my head. I remember the times constantly rolling to get to places slightly quicker lol. And this was just because the sunlight was peeking into the bedroom... Oh dear, I should add this to my playlist whenever I drive on the roads! Can't believe I forgot to put it in.
  • I was doing a few things in my backyard when I heard chirping of some sort. Turns out it was only a squirrel as it looked down on me for a little while lol.
  • The Celebrating Diversity Event. While not a lot of people participated compared to last year, I found myself enjoying it a lot and rereading the entries made by a lot of people on here. Perhaps there's something more special about drawing a villager representing ourselves than just opening up New Horizons and working with the limited tools we have at our disposal. Of course, I was happy to get my entry in. :)
  • I got a few jars of Nutella that was on sale since I ran out a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy with that lol.
  • I started to make some progress on my art project again! I ended up completing three things on my checklist as a result.
June 29, 2022
  • I went on a small car stroll.
  • The weather initially didn't get off to a great start as it was raining, putting off the plans that my dad made for today which was going biking somewhere. Thankfully, it started getting sunny around noon and I ended up going after all with him and my sister! I got to enjoy a bit of nature and had a great amount of exercise from all of that biking. It felt really good, though my dad got tired easily while my sister and I were just casually pedaling lol. I saw a few doggos, a bunch of geese (aka cobra chickens), and a cardinal which I didn't expect at all! 😲 All in all, the three of us had a great time today and enjoyed the sunlight as I was driving back home.
  • Ever since that sunset from the other day which reminded me of The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, I found myself listening to numerous soundtracks from that game again. It's bringing back a lot of memories, even though there were many moments that scared me as a young child many years ago lol.
Okay, but how do those two yetis live in a mansion that's littered with monsters and traps? Imagine confronting an ice-breathing monster when you're just trying to get milk from the fridge lol.
  • I've been reflecting on the artwork I've submitted for the Celebrating Diversity event. I really like how it turned out overall and perhaps represents the art skills I have gained up to this point. The anatomy isn't too bad, the line quality is decent, the shading is all right, the art lean is minimal, the racing helmet looks great, and my first attempt at drawing my dream car actually looks decent, especially in the front. Just ignore the wheel rims though lol. Also, I'm happy that I managed to turn the Philippine Eagle (Pag-asa) into AC style quite fine since the eagle designs in the series always have feathers hanging down over their necks. Finally, it really makes me happy reading through the entries once again to see how the TBT community is diverse. This may sound cheesy, but I have a headcanon that all of the villagers in the event are vibing with each other despite our differences and you can't change my mind. 💙
I gotta stop organizing Ted Talks lol.
Oh my gosh, I would love to see all of our villagers walking around on an island together! 🥺 Now I wonder what kind of houses each of them would have?! 😊

Had to get up super early to take one of the kitties in for her checkup (she's doing great by the way!), and I got to see a ton of adorable doggos in the vet's waiting room!! ;v; There was even a little eight-week-old Australian Shepherd puppy and oh my god it was the absolute cutest adkjflgjlsdgkfl
An otome game I ordered arrived today! I'll probably wait a bit to start it though, just to make sure the walkthroughs have everything in order first (and I'm holding off on opening the limited edition set until after I play too). This is another one I'm only planning to play one route of, so hopefully I'll like it!
And speaking of games, I was able to finish DQVIII today!! 🎉 The last couple bosses in Memories Lane were quite the doozy, but once I made it past them, it was easy to finish things up and coast through the remaining three endings I hadn't seen. It was a great game and I had quite a lot of fun with it! ^^
I was also blessed with seeing some lovely fanart of a couple of my favorite characters!

Things have been pretty hectic and stressful with the house in process of being sold, but even with the stress, been starting to feel better in some ways and there has been a lot of good developments.

My mom is thinking of after we move, getting me a cat stroller so I can take my kitties out on walks :D. She might also get the Happy & Polly Ramen bed for my kitties too :). Been wanting it ever since I saw a kitty on twitter using it. She also mentioned once about getting me an ipad eventually so I can use it to watch videos & stuff; I had been on hold on the idea since she last asked if i was interested because i was thinking of a drawing one but now since i haven’t been able to draw lately, maybe this would be better since it would help get me back to watching anime again :). still need to finish bravest warriors as well! 🙂

My mom may get me a little tiny refrigerator for me to keep some of my drinks upstairs (my new room is upstairs); later sometime after we moved. She has been thinking of a lot of ways to help me adjusting to the new house & to also help me not have to be around my dad as much as possible since it has become increasingly difficult to be around him.

One of my cat pics got over 3k likes on twitter 😳; the most likes i usually get is single or double digits. Made some nice friends on twitter too :). Cat twitter has been helping me a lot with coping with various things.

Am so excited about Persona coming to the switch; I’ve been wanting to play that again but not on the ps4. still need to beat strikers though along with other games though 😅). I’ve been having a lot of fun with Fire Emblem Three Hopes. It went above my expectations though the lack of support conversations is pretty disappointing along with the dad’s designs 😬 & Bernie’s hair.

• I went to my apartment building's cookout/potluck/early 4th of July celebration thing today and it was nice, the food was really good too.
  • I signed up to volunteer at a local charity place that serves free meals to the community, so I'm gonna be doing a lunch prep shift on July 18th. I volunteered there a few years ago as part of a college assignment. I just wanted to get into volunteering now since I'm feeling better mentally to get me prepared for part-time work. Plus it makes me feel good about doing some good and it is also great experience, helps get me out of my social anxiety shell a bit. I have used their dining hall at times when I was struggling severely financially myself years ago, they are a great place that does a lot of good for the community. I remember sometimes I had like zero money after bills were paid and barely enough food in the house to make a meal and didn't know how I would last but I had started going there to eat dinners for awhile. I'm doing a lot better financially now and so don't really get meals there anymore because I'm doing okay but I'm thankful they were always there. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day to anyone who needs a meal, you don't need any paperwork, don't need to sign up for anything and there's no eligibility requirements. They do various other wonderful things for the community as well. Anyway, I'm hoping to volunteer there a few times a month, maybe more, depending on what other things I have going on/my schedule.

- Work has been going really well and I attended an event today.

- It was nice outside today.

- My partner has been sweet to me.

- I've been taking care of the kitties.

- The next time I'm at the store I'm going to purchase some Pokemon TCG cards. I'm looking forward to seeing what I may get! :D

- I caught some rare Pokemon in Pokemon Go today such as Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise (among others) thanks to an event. Here's what my team looks like right now:

voWyTvk.jpg

- I made it to AR 57 out of 60 in Genshin Impact! Only 285,750 adventure exp to go until AR 58! My team's talents have improved a lot as well.

u6uK6Y1.jpg

xi4dL31.jpg

ydwj4TP.jpg

PesAhIq.jpg

- I plan on exercising again soon. :D

- I'm going to watch episode two of Spy x Family tonight! 🥳

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept really deeply again last night.
- I took both a morning and an afternoon break at work again.
- I went walking on both breaks and increased my speed to try to burn more calories.
- I walked outside on my morning break before the weather got too hot and it was nice to hear the birds and cicadas.
- I got to read some more during my lunch break.
- I made it through a busy day of work without getting too stressed.
- My dog was happy to see me when I got home and he laid in my lap this evening.
- My mind is almost constantly thinking about my novel and I've come up with so many changes I want to implement.
- Tomorrow is Friday and then I have a three day weekend!

I'm really happy with my new Kamigami no Asobi aesthetic on here! I've had the idea for it for a while, and it was really fun to edit and put together. ^^
Hades 210.jpg
I got to play Style Savvy: Styling Star for a bit today too! I think I've completed all the postgame story events at this point, so I've just been working towards the last few remaining achievements. I earned a few more today too!

• long weekend starts today!
  • drag race episode dropped at midnight, watching that as soon as i get home.
  • 3 weeks since i got my tattoo and it's doing great. it's still peeling slightly but not nearly as bad as it was, and it's more like dry skin rather than patches.

• I did it! I made my final payment towards what I owed my college today, took a couple years to pay off but I finally did it! Now I can get the process started for enrolling for the upcoming fall semester :D
  • Ordered a London travel guidebook since my best friend and I are planning a trip there in a few years
  • Have the day to pretty much do whatever I want
  • Got a birthday gift for my friend, hopefully they like it!

Back