• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

My new phone is working fine and I feel happy going back to iPhones, Androids aren't much cheaper than SE or older ones unless you go for those cheapskate nerf things with bad cameras. Plus the other was too big for me tbh.

Also got an Articuno from a raid in Pogo. Kanto birds and Cloyster are the last stuff I need for Kanto Pokedex so feel good!

It's mine & my partners 11th anniversary today. We're having a wee party to celebrate so we've been putting up streamers and balloons. The theme is "pride flags" so people are suppose to wear the same colour as their flags. I made rainbow bit cupcakes that look like a child made them but at least they taste good.

I made an Ebay sale this morning, and used a counteroffer to make an additional $3. One of the boxes I had lying around was the perfect size. I was worried about not having a box for the item, so this was a relief.
I was paid from my “real” job and received a payment from Ebay, as well.
I discovered that one of the YouTubers that I watch is Bipolar and it feels nice to see people being more open and accepting towards mental health.
I’m having a fun time playing Madden 22 online, and I’m still currently going with small breaks in between.
78428673-E40D-4839-8BFF-0524D01F7516.jpeg
D9EB3928-56CB-4B69-9058-0B1B825063D2.jpeg

The game against the Buccaneers, he ragequit after a failed two point conversion. I didn’t even have a possession, but it still resulted in me getting a win — if the score seems confusing there, lol. This game is pretty good at matching people with similar skill level.

• Re-watched some of my favorite Poofesure videos while playing Tomodachi Life. 🏨
  • I changed my avatar yesterday and I really like it! :D
  • I tried getting a perfect game in Wii Sports bowling... Obviously it didn't work and I lost my PRO status, but I was able to get it back in two games, a few restarts, and 15 minutes. ^^"
  • Decided to hop onto Wii Sports Resort basketball and saw that my opponent is one of my favorite CPU Miis! <3 Sometimes you might end up skipping over a certain Mii from getting a specific amount of experience points (which is what happened to me in WSR Table Tennis, lol rip Nick), so I'm really happy about this!
1656721371052.png

Last edited:
- Got paid today and close to a new milestone in my savings.

- Despite being tired and not thinking I would finish it in time, I worked really hard towards the end of my shift to complete an assignment that someone else needed help with. I'm so exhausted and it's been such a long week, but the person in me who wants to help others wouldn't let me leave without finishing it.

- It's now July, which means sometime later this month I should finally be receiving my tax return, and it'll be worth a lot.

- Also because it's now July, my 9th TBT anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. I have to say I didn't expect to be here this long, especially after returning in 2018 from a three year hiatus, but I'm glad I did. There are so, so many amazing people here. :giggle:

I got the last of the June ACNH NSO icon elements! I... may have almost forgotten about them entirely, but at least I remembered in time ahahaha 😅
I earned another of the in-game achievements in Style Savvy: Styling Star while on break today!
I also got to play Pokémon Legends: Arceus for a little bit! I mainly worked on finishing up a few requests that had piled up, and I was also able to return another player's satchel! Today I also realized that when someone asks you to show them a Pokémon's "completed" Dex entry, it just means research level 10 and not literally perfected, eheh.
It's been a really busy week for me, so I'm feeling really grateful for the three-day weekend. ;v;

Surprisingly a lot:
❤Changed up my theme yet again to match my story! Choosing the lineup was my favorite, hopefully one day the summer shells get restocked, as that would be perfect for it.
🧡Got a random wave of inspiration and wrote yet another story! This time it's about a cat that was in my yard around april-mayish. It was one of those golden brown ones with spots with green eyes (Don't know what breed that is) and she had two black kittens. I decided to write about the cat because after it hopefully went back to her owner (apparently it's an outside cat), it left a "gift".
Sadly I didn't take a picture 😕
💛 Rewatched one of my favorite episodes from bojack horseman, The view from halfway down.
💚Me and some of my friends are going to meet up at the mall on the 7th!

💙 Finally got to the ultra rank in unite! Now hopefully I can eventually get to masters as well!

💜Watched some funny tomodachi life videos earlier

It's been a fairly good day for me today. 😁
  • Feel free to skip this point. I've already seen this car before, but it's been a while since I last spotted it. It's a second-generation Honda CR-X! I wonder if I'll ever get to see a Honda CR-X del Sol someday. Would be awesome if I did!
  • I went biking again, but this time at a huge park! There were some spots where I had to pedal hard uphill and it felt nice being able to overcome it.
  • Just coming home safely after driving to places. Oh my goodness, of 90% of the incidents I've bumped into, it's always someone in their bloody Dodge Grand Caravan. And it's in a parking lot too where they've basically blazed through it while speed bumps are present. They're almost becoming like the real-life equivalent of Honda NSX's that I always end up having an incident with whenever I play Gran Turismo 7. It's a weird point I know, but I'd rather be safe and sound than be badly injured.
  • While I didn't finish any pieces today, I'm still glad to have made progress on my art project! This piece required me to do something I haven't really done before, so it took me some time to get it down. It looks pretty good (and cute), and I only have to do the shading tomorrow. Colourize mask for the win for saving me lots of time!

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well last night.
- Even though I had to work over 3 hours late tonight, I'm glad that I got all of the issues resolved so I can enjoy the long weekend.
- I didn't get into a car accident. My light turned green and I pulled into the intersection only to have an SUV blow through not one but two red lights and nearly T-Bone me. They never slowed down and had the nerve to honk at me even though I had the right of way. I'm just so happy they didn't hit me.
- My bad day is finally over and hopefully I can have a good weekend now.

Got to go on a hike with some friends and made plans to go to the beach next week.

Edit: Oh my God I just caught a shiny authentic Sinistea in a love ball in Pokemon Shield! :eek:

This may be my rarest shiny. I phased 14 times before it finally showed up.
(The other shinies I found while looking for it are two Shiinotics, four Morgrems, Nidoran male, Nidoran female, two Galarian Ponyta, Oranguru, a Hattrem, and of course two inauthentic Sinisteas, one of which has a sleepy mark! It's so pink and cute, debating if I want to evolve it or not.

Last edited:
Got to go on a hike with some friends and made plans to go to the beach next week.

Edit: Oh my God I just caught a shiny authentic Sinistea in a love ball in Pokemon Shield! :eek:

This may be my rarest shiny. I phased 14 times before it finally showed up.
(The other shinies I found while looking for it are two Shiinotics, four Morgrems, Nidoran male, Nidoran female, two Galarian Ponyta, Oranguru, a Hattrem, and of course two inauthentic Sinisteas, one of which has a sleepy mark! It's so pink and cute, debating if I want to evolve it or not.

Haha, that's awesome. It seems like the game was determined to give you something additional to be happy about. You should share shiny pictures (if you want) of your neat catches in the Pokemon Center later. Would love to see them! :D

---

I'm happy that I'm about to get some much needed rest. 💤

☆ Today we went to the fireworks store! We have been so so busy recently and COMPLETELY forgot about 4th of July so I really thought we wouldn't find anything but there was a great selection! but why da hecc was da fireworkie like so expensive omg like last year I thought the 2 dollar pack of sparklers was alot and this year its 8.99 like omgggggg whyyyyy make it cheaper besties of the government!!!

☆ My morning was super duper amazing and I just had a great start to the day. I woke up a little earlier, got my hair and clothes ready, and had a yummy breakfast!! I LOVE MORNINGS!

☆ It has been raining like CRAZY in my ACNL town since June so I am overjoyed that the rainy season is almost over. Dry season is soon so good thing im changing my Wealthy town ordinance to the Beautiful one so my flowers will be happier the rest of the year!

☆ I have been listening to lots of my music this morning and am really happy! I love to listen to music and when you have lots of favorite its a fun time to just lay on your bed and flow away with the music!! YAY! Also I never liked the MMJ version of Heart Forecast/心予報 but its really growing on me and l now I am BOPPING.

☆ We visited my PoPo yesterday instead of Sunday because she and her friends are going to visit PoPo's Bestie who moved away! They visit every month and now all of them are going to her apartment to give her a surprise birthday party!! So kind!! SHE ALSO BOUGHT ME SOME APPLE JUICE SO YAYAYAYA

☆ I played Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 Wii U again today and got a ton of new Highscores on Horse Racing and BMX!!! I love the friend high score feature because then all of my friends and I get to try and beat eachother!!

☆ We are going to plant those flowers I talked about earlier! We have been putting it off but soon our porch will be pretty! I thought we were going to do it a while agooooooo but this weekend is finally time!!!
Today has been FAB!

• I was outside on the porch drinking my morning coffee, and I saw my dad's cat Wookie. He walked up to me and I got to pet him. 🥺
  • I took a shower and I feel so refreshed. 🚿
  • Right now I'm playing WSR Basketball Pickup Game and it's super fun!! I'm still at an amateur level, but I'm learning new strategies and tactics along the way and slowly making my way up to PRO level and Tommy! It's one of my favorite sports (the others being Table Tennis and Swordplay) and I'm having a blast playing it!! 🏀
  • Found some super cute fanart online. >w<
1656777125516.png

1656777149635.png

My favorite person was very sweet to me this morning, and gosh, I love this girl.
I’m going to see Keagan, my adorable chocolate lab, after work tonight.
I received a rough sketch of art I commissioned, and again, it’s exactly what I had pictured.
I decided to try this new energy drink and it’s delicious. It tastes like an orange creamsicle.
297C527D-F294-4C23-8288-190844A02A86.jpeg

• I got a new wax warmer to melt my scented wax cubes in, pictured below :)
291851301_5565920723419225_9053325436611519585_n.jpg

• My sketchbook should be delivered tomorrow, super excited to start getting back into drawing and art in general! EDIT: Actually, it's out for delivery right now so it will be here later today! :D
  • My cat Mustachio woke me up this morning so sweetly, she was purring and cuddling, and laying on me, she's the best little alarm clock ever
  • I got myself 2 new e-books to reward myself on 6 months of my eating disorder recovery
  • Spent some time playing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town yesterday. I was having a panic attack and a lot of bad anxiety and playing helped me calm down a lot. Very relaxing game. That's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to games like that, ACNH, Stardew Valley, they're so relaxing, fun and almost meditative, they really help with my anxiety
  • Had a Hershey's cookies and crème candy bar earlier, it was really good
  • Have the weekend to mostly do what I want. So I plan on exercising, cleaning, reading, playing videogames, and watching some shows/movies, should be a good time :)

Last edited:
- The weather is really nice today after heavy rain last night!

- I did a 10 minute HIIT workout last night because I noticed my mood had started dropping, and I feel a lot better today. Working out really does improve mental health, I stopped for a week due to being busy, but I'm glad to have gotten back into it.

- I've had a chill Saturday, cooked my last frozen chocolate twist pastry and ate it for a snack this afternoon 😋

- Started watching a new anime, Tamako Market!

Back