• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

🌟 I went to visit my mum yesterday and that was nice!💖
🌟 I didn't have any urgent work to catch up on over the weekend.
🌟 Today was mostly stress-free!
🌟 I decided to play through Pokémon Shield today (I originally only played Sword). Other than the slow tutorial, it's been really good to replay it! 😊 It's still early in the game, but I have quite the team coming together. 💖

• I got on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning. Also after that I did some weights, and some resistance bands exercises. Then took a walk to the library, so I definitely got some exercise in today so I'm very proud of myself because I didn't want to
  • Bought a cute coloring book and some colored pencils at the store today
  • Got some more coffee, I was out of it
  • Excited for dinner tonight, having some margherita pizza. It's from a local company, frozen but it tastes almost like a fresh pizza from a pizzeria, they're really delicious
  • I slept pretty good last night
  • One of my cats, Mustachio, cuddled up with me yesterday and purred. I really needed it because I wasn't feeling good mentally
  • A new episode of my favorite Pokémon podcast came out
  • I have the rest of today to do whatever I want
  • Watching season 2 of Bridgerton and so far enjoying it more than season 1, I liked season 1 but I'm enjoying the 2nd season more so far
  • Have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow, get to tell her about putting in the job application for the library, starting to work part-time has been one of my goals
  • Oh I almost forgot, it rained in the morning today, I love rainy days! :)

• While looking for Molly in ACNH, I started to come across peppy villagers even though I did not place the peppy plot yet. I was hoping to find Wendy or Pompom for the peppy plot but I settled for Audie because I am not all that into the peppy villagers anyway, Audie is a favorite even though I want to try out Wendy and Pompom at some point, and I want Molly to spawn faster without peppies getting in my way.
  • Also, why isn't Egbert more liked? He is adorable for a chicken. Egbert is a fun addition to my island.
  • Also, Tammy and Teddy didn't use their sleeping bags until they crafted their beds first. :unsure:
Edit.... so this is the wrong thread.. I thought I clicked on the random thoughts thread... so sorry if my post sounds odd. That is why.
Something more on topic... My gut is feeling much better today than it was the past two weeks. So I am pretty happy about that. Like, it was pretty horrible.

Finally got all the wedding invites sent out! Over 160 people invited with a max of 150 people allowed at the venue :ROFLMAO: Good thing the invites are spread out across the country (14 states!) so some will be no-shows. Which is cheaper for us! About 3 and a half months to go, can't wait! Still lots more tiny details to do.

Went to see Elvis at the cinema!
SO GOOD. I don’t really know what I was expecting, especially after cringing a little at Austin Butler’s accent in interviews.. but honestly he gave a 10/10 performance and I would go back to see it
Never knew any of the backstory behind elvis either so that was cool

That was the trip of a lifetime. I met some truly awesome people and attendants on board the trains I took, saw many incredible sights, had some great food, and got to see so many parts of America I never would've otherwise known even existed. My mind was clear for the first time in far too many years, and I honestly cannot remember the last time I slept anywhere near as well as I did during this trip, even managing to achieve 8+ hours of uninterrupted sleep a couple of times which never happens. I'll be remembering this trip for years to come.

I'm a bit sad that the trip is coming to an end, but I'm also very happy that I was able to experience this in the first place. I might have gotten a bit photo-happy though. I ended up taking somewhere around 70+ Gigabytes of pictures and videos throughout the entire trip, which means I am in for a very long task of culling all of them down to a more reasonable number later on!

I decided to buy some Detective Conan movies recently and I've been enjoying them quite a bit. I also the first few mangas on my kindle while I had the chance and can't wait to read it when I have the chance.

I've been spending everyday trying to read books I haven't read before or progressing through shows or video games that I have and I'm happy I've been putting in time to do so instead of doing nothing. I've also been taking walks so that I don't have to stay inside all day long and I'm happy I started doing so.

I was outside with Keagan and this random dog came up to me. I love when random dogs come up to see me. This little pup is a cutie named Daisy! Ignore my dirty pants please. I’m a dishwasher and I just got off work.
9BBCFAE5-573D-4475-A233-D79038DD7A1F.jpeg

I had a very stress-free day. My anxiety was a bit high yesterday, so I’m happy to feel better today. I’m very thankful to my favorite person for being so comforting to me.
That’s just a cuss word censored at the bottom, lol.
6433C43B-E266-414A-A457-A04E0C3A0CEB.jpeg
I got way better sleep tonight than the past two, so I’m feeling pretty decent. I’ll likely play Madden 22 online some before sleeping tonight.

Today I'm happy because:

- I'm feeling much better today after a stressful weekend, almost back to normal.
- I got a decent amount of sleep last night.
- Work was easy today.
- I completed my mid-year review, a required training course, and some prep work for tomorrow.
- Sunday was my 22 year anniversary with the company so my boss posted about it in our team chat and I got a lot of nice responses from the rest of the team.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.

We cleared out a lot more stuff today! A couple people actually stopped by our trunk while we were unloading donations to ask about some of the things we were getting rid of, so we got to give away some stuff directly too! ^^
I was able to buy one of my dream collectibles (a White Star Fragment!) from my counting companion @/Jhine7!! 🌠
Today was pretty busy, but I still managed to sneak in some time for DQVIII and beat the first four bosses in Memories Lane!

☆ Today we went to the grocery store again! I FOUND AN AMAZING DEAL ON MY BABIES.... A whole entire plastic box thingy of Strawberries and each box was ONLY 99¢!!!!! We bought two boxes and we already finished one today because we all had strawberries! IT WAS AMAZING!
☆ I played some more New Leaf today and I saw that normal peaches were on premium! I went and sold some that I had in my dresser and from the trees and got quite a few more bells!!!
☆ We bought more flowers for Summer!!! Now we have some beautiful Hibiscus Blooms, Petunia's, and two pretty flowers that we have like 3 of that I dont remember what they are called? BUT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
☆ I made another necklace with my beads for my stuffed animals and plushies! Today I spent a whole hour making a super cute one for Bounsweet! I will definitely use my ✨cronchy✨ camera to take some pictures so everyone can see how ADORABLE THEY ARE!
☆ My father made some super yummy Hamburgers and Hotdogs for dinner! Its been a month since I had those.... wowie lol but I also loved the crinkle cut fries because yes but my favorite fry shape is still undecided...........
☆ The amazingly kind and sweet @jadetine sent me a Leaf Ticket Egg from Jhine7 and I am so touched! Thank You!
☆ I played Stardew Valley today and I checked my "Social Tab" and now I have 12 people at max hearts!!! (8 for some and 10 for some ?)
☆ My parents bought me some apple juice and it was really good!! Its also been a while since I had Apple Juice....

• I went grocery shopping this morning, got everything on my list, plus some cannoli!
  • Exercised, I'm a little sore but am proud of myself for keeping up with it
  • Vacuumed my apartment
  • Had a peaceful morning, I drank coffee while listening to a new episode of my favorite Animal Crossing podcast and playing ACNH
  • Have an appointment with my therapist later today. I'm excited to tell her about me putting in the job application
  • Had fun playing fetch with my cat Mustachio last night, we had fun :)
  • Spent some time coloring in my new coloring book yesterday, it was very relaxing, It's kind of inspiring me to start drawing again, I think I'm gonna get a sketch book so I can start sketching. I've really been craving (not sure if that's the right word but it's the best way I can describe it lol) doing create things lately like art and playing my ukulele

• Finally changed my avatar, I quite like it! 🐱
  • Made some progress in Tomodachi Life! 🏨
-I added three new Miis, and they're Wii Sports CPU Miis. XP (Asami, Fumiko, and Silke.)
-I got a ruined meal from the night market, which I gave to Nick. (He didn't like it, obviously.)
-I also got some more special food reactions, but they were all the "Worst Ever" one for some reason?? XD
-Greg and Lucia are gonna have a baby, so that's exciting! The kid's gonna be a pro in Table Tennis, I bet.
  • I'm happy that I have the time to watch Poofesure and Vinesauce. ^^
  • The puppies are so fricking cute, there's one that really stands out to me though. She's really cute and calm, everyday I cuddle with her on the couch and she sleeps so peacefully. <3 I decided to name her Daisy. 🐶🌼
  • I get to chat with my crush on Discord everyday, so I'm happy for that. :]

- My trip to Belgium went great! I had a lovely time, I stayed in Brussels and also went to Bruges. Bruges in particular was my favourite, everything was just so calm, serene and pretty + the food was great. I tried Belgian waffles, frites with mayonnaise, mattentaart, flemish beef stew, and dame blanche 🥰 I also bought a box of Belgian chocolates to take home

- The plane rides to and from Belgium went perfectly without any problems or delays, I was shocked 😅

- Got home and had a long afternoon nap bc travelling is tiring,,

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept deeply again last night.
- The weather was so nice this afternoon when I walked my dog.
- I saw a cute squirrel in my yard and a chicken in one of the neighbor's yards.
- I saw one of my favorite dogs on the walk, a tiny white poodle. He's so excitable and adorable. He was inside and when he saw us walk by he slammed into the storm door with a loud thump, then started jumping around on his hind legs, ears bouncing, tail wagging.
- My morning was a bit busy, but my afternoon was calm and peaceful. I got a decent amount of work done.
- Things that were stressing me out seem to be back to normal and I'm very happy about that.

Back