• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I had a meeting with an advisor from my college today, changed my major, I'm registering for the Fall semester (I took a few years off college for mental health reasons but am starting again), anyway I'm going to be working towards finishing my associates degree, I'm so excited!! That's really the main thing that made me happy the past few days because I've had a rough couple of days otherwise. I'll be taking an English class. Class starts on August 29th.
  • Finished season 1 of Supernatural, excited to start the next season
  • Really enjoying a book called The Radleys by Matt Haig
  • Took a walk to the store today, was nice to get outside
  • My mood is a lot better than it was the past week or so
  • I slept pretty good
  • Plan on enjoying/making the most of my free time the next month and a half till I'm busy with college in September. I'll still have free time then it will just be less. :)

my new 3DSXL came today!! I have the system transfer done and I can now freely play it along with my other 3DSXL :)
20220713-172909.jpg

a few scuffs but it's still in great condition and works perfectly~
20220713-172921.jpg

look the back even has weegee on it and I just love that sm

(rip pink 3DSXL 2013-2022)

also noted that this is the only time (for prob a very long time) I will have three 3DSXLs in my possession so I decided to take a pic of all three together lol
20220713-164843.jpg

20220713-170333.jpg

20220713-164438.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- Mortimer, the bat, paid us another visit last night and didn't fly away when I came outside.
- I got some decent sleep.
- I went into the office today.
- I got to take a walk on my morning break.
- I got to read on my lunch break.
- I had a good massage therapy session after having to miss two weeks in a row due to things coming up. I feel a lot less tension in my back and shoulders.
- I wrote some more new material for my novel. Only a few sentences, but I'm happy to be writing anything.
- I love my husband and my dog and they love me. ❤️

We donated the huge load of stuff that we sorted through yesterday! There's still a lot more to go through overall, but it definitely feels like progress.
After over a hundred clams, I finally caught the stringfish in ACNH!!! 😭 And I maxed out on the clam digging Nook Miles stamp while I was at it, ahaha. Later I was also able to catch a spider crab, and completed my sea creatures list and Museum section!!
I also played Style Savvy: Styling Star today, and made some more progress towards this last achievement! I think it's going to take a few more New Game+ runs up to this point to get there, but it's a fun grind at least. I'm having fun trying to come up with different outfits for the story requests than I went with the first time.

This is technically yesterday, but thought I should post anyway!

• I made progress on my art project and got three things done on my checklist. On the previous day, I got two things done. As a result, I have just broken through 80% completion. Now that's what I'm talking about!
  • This point is an unusual one. My dad bought a few bottles of Del Monte branded ketchup as they're hard to find one around here. The last time I had those was somewhere around 2019 or at least before the pandemic. I don't know exactly how to describe the taste, but I can tell you it's superior compared to Heinz ketchup. With that Del Monte ketchup, it makes the fries taste much better.
  • Just driving to do a couple of things while listening to music. Recently, I've been putting in more soundtracks from The Legend of Zelda series. The particular one that made me happy the most is the overworld theme from Spirit Tracks. Omg, I remember spending so many hours playing this game. Also, I can listen to it better since the sound quality of the DS speakers isn't that great. I know it doesn't make sense since you drive a train in that game while I drive a car irl but what the heck lol.
  • Feel free to skip this point. I spotted a Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5! They're fairly rare compared to the Mk4, Mk6, and Mk7 from where I live, so that's nice. Though, the car I saw wasn't exactly in a clean condition appearance-wise.
  • There so happens to be a free trial of The Crew 2 and thought I'd try it out for a bit. Since this game is more arcadey, I found myself crashing into so many things since I was so used to the realistic handling physics of the Gran Turismo series. I personally enjoyed the open world setting while I accidentally yeeted myself into bodies of water a few times lol. I feel like I would enjoy one of the Forza Horizon games more as a car enthusiast myself, but The Crew 2 has a couple of things that stand out to me. You could drive a boat or even pilot a plane! Thank goodness playing Ace Combat came in handy when it comes to piloting planes. I'd imagine some would struggle heavily at first. Now you may be wondering, does the Honda S2000 exist in this game? Why yes, it does! The model year is 2009 with a few differences in appearances compared to the one I drive in Gran Turismo 7 (it has the model year from 1999).
The Crew® 2_20220714000746.jpg
The Crew® 2_20220713234621.jpg

To those wanting to find out, I piloted a plane, flew up as high as I could, then swap back into the S2000 where I would just fall down back to the ground and turn out fine. 😅

We donated the huge load of stuff that we sorted through yesterday! There's still a lot more to go through overall, but it definitely feels like progress.
After over a hundred clams, I finally caught the stringfish in ACNH!!! 😭 And I maxed out on the clam digging Nook Miles stamp while I was at it, ahaha. Later I was also able to catch a spider crab, and completed my sea creatures list and Museum section!!
I also played Style Savvy: Styling Star today, and made some more progress towards this last achievement! I think it's going to take a few more New Game+ runs up to this point to get there, but it's a fun grind at least. I'm having fun trying to come up with different outfits for the story requests than I went with the first time.
That always feels good when you get rid of a load. Especially for me because my mom is a pack rack and getting rid of some of her stuff is great. Still gotta loads to look through.

last night i decided to start drawing this rather challenging portrait and I had to start over literally seven times, i almost gave up on the drawing completely, but today I finally got the anatomical structure the way I wanted and it turned out really well 😭

also had a yummy dinner, and did some cleaning today

Next week I am getting a package that comes with Wii Fit U, the Green Wii Fit Meter, and a Wii Balance Board!!!!! (I bought this game because it looks really fun lol I guess it can also help me get better at exercising as well!!) Edit: It was also a good price at $45 for the bundle!
1657814792698.png
1657814780226.png

Last edited:
  • I slept in like 4-5 hours later than I usually wake up. Was surprised when I woke up and the clock said 11am. I might have needed it though, I've been very stressed lately. I slept good though
  • Have 2 packages being delivered today, a Digimon TCG starter deck, and some jewelry :)
  • Got some laundry done
  • Sat outside for awhile and read
  • Might draw for a bit later :)

talking to my friend online, I still haven't found the courage to say I like him but like we have so much in common and hes so great?? idk maybe I'll talk to my mom abt it first. wish we could meet up at some point but they live on the west side of PA so it would take a lot. so for now we talk abt our favorite stuff and im learning abt new cool things that he likes 🥰🥰🥰

- I was having a rough day, but just ate some delicious ice cream. Ice cream always makes everything better. :giggle:

- The weather is nice outside today.

- I love my new TBT aesthetic!

- I'm excited for the weekend so I can play more of the Genshin Impact update and revisit the Golden Apple Archipelagos! I also plan on shiny-hunting more in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. :3

- I'm getting a lot done at work. 😤

- My car can be fixed and is not dead like I feared. It's in the shop right now and should be up and running by tomorrow.
- I got a new bathing suit and tank tops for summer.
- My rabbit Theodore is healthy again and gaining weight. Even his spirit seems to be brighter.
- My dad gave me 200 bucks as a suprise gift. He told me to save it for gas money so I bought some weed lmao. Thanks dad.

I had lots of fun playing video games on my day off, and I’m off work tomorrow, as well.
I had the chance to re-dye my hair. It was fading to green quite a bit and I’m happy to be visibly blue again.
I finally tried one of those strawberry ice cream sandwiches, and they were delicious. The sandwiches were vanilla and not the typical chocolate.

Back