What Are You Happy About Today?

Went to a car event that comes every Tuesday. Got to see a lot of old cars and some new ones(which I don't care much for) only there to see older cars. Too many Mustangs today and Corvettes, ignored all those. It was extra crowded today than usual.

Played more of ACHHD, still not bored of it but I've been less active on it because I'm lazy to play it even when I want to. Though the game is so me because I enjoy doing it irl like doing the decor and outside decor. I have a creative mind so i'll get creative in game.
Post automatically merged:

I had some fresh plums today! It's been ages since I've had any, and these were really nice and sour ones too. ;v;
I got to play Style Savvy: Styling Star for a little bit today as well!
just gave me an idea! Going to rent that game right now! I keep forgetting that game is part of my wishlist. Games always looked fun and I do enjoy restyling my dolls so its exciting.

instead of making an unhealthy decision and having spicy ramen (cries bcz i love it) i made a HEALTHY decision and got some chicken with steamed veggies and uhhh i forgot what else i ordered BUT it's less calories, has more vitamins and proteins, AND will probably fill me up better than spicy ramen!!!

EDIT: Nevermind my doordasher is the biggest jerk alive and cancelled my order so no boston market for me :)))))))

Last edited:
Here's a bit of happies from the last couple of days! 🥰🌷🌼🌻💞

This past weekend, my family and I went to the beach! We went to one further away than the local one just to try something new, and the place we went to proved to be super nice! We set up camp at the wide, wide park full of other families and plenty of GREEN! 💚🌱🌳🌲🍃 The first thing I wanted to do in all my excitement was hit the waves! 🌊🌊🌊 But then I remembered I hadn't had breakfast so I was pretty hungry LOL so I waited for the barbecue to be done. Once in the water, I was a little worried I had forgotten how to swim because it's been 5 summers since I've gone swimming 😬 but I took to the water like a duck! 🦆 Feeling confident again, I went off to the deep end (literally!) and it was as if the water and I were like Calyrex and Glastrier/Spectrier: As One

The wonderfully talented @Mr_Keroppi made me the cutest signature EVER!! It was so nice logging on and seeing such an amazing siggie looking back at me from my profile page! It's all the things Panda loves! 🌸🌸🌸 I cannot express just how happy it made me! Thanks again, froggie friend!! 🐸🍏🥬🫑🥒🥑🫒🥦🍈🍐

Got some self care done! I got my hair cut (it used to be so long it would reach past my back, but now it reaches just around my neck) took care of my nails, skin and rinsed with a special oral treatment as, sadly, I'm slowly and steadily losing another tooth 😳😬 years of not taking better care of my teeth is starting to really show, but hey I'll still have 29 teeth remaining after this other one bites the dust one of these days hahaha! 😅😤 I'm just grateful that when I smile, the missing tooth doesn't show.

I've been playing a ton of Doraemon: Story of Seasons on the Switch! 🌷🌼🌻🌹🌱 it's real slow at the beginning but once it hits summer the game really picks up! It's super fun and relaxing, yet very addicting! 🥰

I got some drawing done while listening to my favorite music! That always puts me in a good mood~ 🎨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Saving the best for last....... Today is my mother's birthday!! 😁🎂🎉

20220727_172817.jpg

I did this. I'm so tired but I did it. Inclines kill me but I'm actually kinda proud I got this far.

-The other day my dad let me beat the final two bosses of Zelda: BotW on his save file and it was fun. I also sat around to see the ending + credits, I absolutely loved hearing the music and seeing some clips from the cutscenes. I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE! 😭 Some of the songs actually made me tear up or gave me goosebumps, I love the Zelda franchise to death and seeing the credits made me feel emotional, but in a good way!

-I'm having fun playing Wii Party right now. I also found a Zelda reference in the game and I am ecstatic. :eek:
The reference is the "It's dangerous to go alone!" line, which is a quote from the first Zelda game. 😁
IMG_20220727_160939.jpg

1658958867127.png

-It's such a joy seeing the puppies because they're so fricking adorable, today Thunder was really playful and Daisy wanted cuddles. 🥺

-Nick (my Wii Sports crush look-alike's in-game husband) and my look-alike Mii are gonna have a baby soon in Tomodachi Life! :D Definitely makes up for the stuff not happening in the past week.

-Looking forward to playing Wii Sports Resort later! The reason I still haven't done that yet is because I can't decide which sport to play. 😂 Archery sounds good right about now . . . 🎯

I got some more fillings done at the dentist's office today, for the first time since like 2019. my top far left teeth were particularly bad (specifically #12, 14, and 15, the ones they worked on) and I have a lot of pain in that part of my mouth bc the numbing wore off super quickly for some reason, but I can rest easy now knowing that those nasty cavities are gone. I still have some more cavities to be filled but I'm gonna wait at least 3 weeks before I go in again to get those done.
(also in case anyone is wondering why I have so many cavities, my mom's side of the family is known for having bad tooth enamel and she, her brother, and her dad all had to have dentures pretty early. I'm doing my best to try to avoid that, I don't want to have to get all my teeth pulled by the time I'm in my 30s.)
idk what made me think of it but yesterday I remembered that I've been wanting a cassette player that actually works (all the ones I have either don't work at all, they eat tapes, or the sound quality is abysmal) so after looking at cheaply made cassette players on Amazon and Walmart I realized I should just buy an older one that isn't a piece of junk. so I found a cassette player/recorder on ebay for about $25 including shipping and I got it! it'll be here probably next week sometime. I'm honestly really excited because I have lots of cassettes I haven't been able to listen to, plus I would like to record some of my own cassettes!
also something very exciting! I mentioned on here a few months ago that I really wanted the Lego Super Mario expansion set called "Whomp's Lava Trouble" and since it's retired I would have to get it online. well since I now have a job and I got paid yesterday I bought one NIB for about $18 including shipping! now I just need to get a lego Mario or Luigi lol but yeah now I will finally have my very own mr whompo I'm so hypeeee
my drawing is coming along nicely :)
tomorrow I plan on recording a new yt video (finally lol) and I'm also gonna start my summer secret santa art project 😁 I was hoping to do this stuff today but my teeth are bothering me too much
just learned that the youth organization which I've been involved with for the last 13 years has just recently made a change so that graduated members (aka girls who are old enough to be considered adults within the organization) who now identify as trans/masc can retain their membership and continue to attend meetings and be a part of the organization. that makes me incredibly happy and I feel very validated. I love working with that organization so I'm very happy to hear that they're moving forward 🥰
got on Wild World for first time in about a month and even though pretty much all my flowers wilted (rip blue pansy) I was very happy to find a Jacob's Ladder in my town! which is funny because every time I talked to Pelly she kept telling me my town wasn't perfect, but here we are! now I just need to pull all the weeds and replace the flowers and then maintain that for two weeks!

Last edited:
- Nice weather

- I got to see the sunlight peeking through my blinds early in the morning (the morning light in my bedroom is very peaceful). Normally, I'm not up early enough for this because it rises at 6 a.m.

- Enjoyed a fancy chia seed pudding

- Heard a promising professional opinion on my visa process 🤞

- I continue to be happy about this roasted red pepper hummus. I was worried I wasn't going to eat the 4lbs of carrots I have, but after two days with this, the carrots have vanished and are not wasted

I finally finished my drawing for the summer art exchange I was taking part in on the forum.
I went to see Keagan this morning and I heard him barking from hundreds of feet away.
Keagan’s face in this picture made me smile. Ignore the background, that’s my grandma’s bedroom, lol.

This was way too cute not to share.
E9A10A55-AF1A-4C4B-AF0B-97E521EEFEB8.jpeg

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept pretty well last night.
- I saw Ms. Potter, the rabbit, nibbling on grass in my front yard this morning.
- The weather wasn't too bad today. Really humid, but not excessively hot and the rain we got didn't last long.
- I was able to take a walk outside on my morning break at work.
- I got a bit of writing done during my lunch break.
- I had a nice session with my massage therapist.
- I took care of a few errands after work.
- Two more days left in the work week.

July 25, 2022
  • I went for a walk since it wasn’t too hot outside and it wasn’t humid. On top of that, there was a nice cool breeze to go along with it. I went quite far to different places that I ended up walking for two hours! My legs and feet were getting tired near the end, though lol.
  • Feel free to skip this point. I’ve already seen this car, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia again in a neighborhood considering it’s pretty obscure. Unlike the first time spotting it, this car is a coupe variant!
  • I got some progress done on my art project.
  • I went on an evening car stroll with my dad and sister. We had a good time and while my dad drove at the beginning, I took the wheel on the way back home after stopping for a short break. Also got the opportunity to listen to some relaxing music in the process which fits the night theme, especially when there were fewer cars on the road.
Korok Forest (Night) from The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild

July 26, 2022
  • I made more progress in my art project! I initially didn't feel too happy with how it turned out, but after looking at it for a good while, it's actually pretty great. Maybe I'm just being too hard on myself and should be glad that I even managed to muster up a decent result at all! 😊
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and one of the races I did really went down to the wire. I was catching up to my opponent who was leading the whole race and had to overtake them at the final corner on the final lap. It was at this point that my fuel was just about to run out. If I hadn’t shortshifted and done other fuel-saving measures, the win would’ve slipped out of my hands. It was that close!

July 27, 2022
  • I dropped off my mother at work and I saw cobra chickens (Canadian geese) again after not seeing them for a few weeks!
  • I went for a walk with my sister.
  • After finishing a couple of errands, my dad, sister, and I went to this aquarium store to check out different kinds of fish. I recognized a few such as the angelfish, koi, surgeonfish, clownfish, guppy, and a betta fish. There was even a small shark in one of those gigantic tanks... But fishes weren’t the only living things at the store. There were also some cute rabbits, guinea pigs, turtles, a couple of chinchillas, and a bunch of birbs!
  • Feel free to skip this point. I literally gasped when I saw this car as I waited at an intersection. It’s a Toyota Supra Mk4 that was coming in the other direction! It’s another one of those cars that’s taken me a long time to spot for the first time and what can I say, it made me really happy. Finally, I can now commence the “Is that a supra?!” meme as I’ve been waiting for that day to come which is today lol. Funnily enough, I saw the Toyota GR Supra later on in the day, but you heard of this car already. Really appreciate how it bears some similarities in design like its predecessor. :)
The guy spraying his glasses and then wiping them got me laughing so hard. 🤣
  • I made more progress in my art project and finished a piece. Another one is underway and I’ll finish the remaining parts of it tomorrow.

We're getting some more work done with sorting through things to give away or get rid of! I've also been able to help out by shredding some old documents; hoping to make some more progress on that tomorrow, but we'll see since we're going to be busy getting ready to see my grandparents on Friday.
I played Style Savvy: Styling Star again today, and I'm making steady progress on this current run! (Also @Mr_Persona, I hope you're enjoying it! ^^)
I've gotten in some good workouts in the past couple of days! They've been really fun and have given me some good opportunities to listen to some music.

I was told today by my manager that she’s thinking of giving me weekends off, and having me work 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM four days a week. I’ll know within two weeks because someone is leaving.
I’m really happy about getting those kinds of hours, but I’m going to have to visit my favorite person once a week, because I won’t see her at all working those hours. Luckily, we do talk outside of work.
I’m able to pick up some Axe body spray after work tonight. I waited until running out completely, which wasn’t wise, but I’m happy to get some either way.
I finished watching the first season of Spy x Family this morning. I’m really looking forward to the second and final season. I was really intrigued by it, even as someone not as into anime as most.

Yesterday I played Wii Party with my brother and it was super fun!! I'm glad we're finally getting along now. 😊
Poofesure uploaded a video about Nintendo Switch Sports, I can't wait to watch it! :D
had some leftover pizza for lunch. 🍕
Nick and my look-alike Mii had their baby today in Tomodachi Life! It's a girl and I decided to name her Taylor. 👶
1659040875664.png
I'm listening to Wii Party OSTs right now, and I'm getting some songs I really like. Some examples are the Spin-Off theme, the Tippy Traverse theme, and the Board Game Island (Volcano) theme. 🎵
Nintendo made an announcement for Wave 2 of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! It showed retro tracks from previous Mario Kart games, and they're bringing back Kalamari Desert from N64, Waluigi Pinball from DS, and Mushroom Gorge from Wii!! It's gonna release on the 4th of August, I can't wait to try out the new tracks. 🛵

Feel free to skip this point. I’ve already seen this car, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia again in a neighborhood considering it’s pretty obscure. Unlike the first time spotting it, this car is a coupe variant!
omg I love karmann ghias!! I only ever see them when I go to the annual VW car show in August but I really like them! oddly enough I still don't have a toy version of a karmann ghia, I def need to get one.

I'm happy bc in about an hour I'll be leaving to go to a park event that the local LGBT group is holding, we're gonna be working on art stuff and I'm bringing all my polymer clay supplies so it should be fun :blush:
I also started my next drawing idea and it's going well so far!

Soon I will be on vacation and I am probably somewhere around 80-85% myself from when I had covid. I've already recovered from it, but it's taken a while physically for me to feel like my normal self.

Also on New Horizon, I finished part of my island. Took a while, but I'm pleased with the results. It's a post apocalyptic arcade town called Arcadia. It's kind of based on a point of interest from a post-apocalyptic story I've drawn and written about.

Back