• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Watched Poofesure's latest video "attempting to unlock mirror rainbow road on mario kart wii" and enjoyed it. His bad luck was insane, getting hit by so many green shells and such. 😆

Cooking classes at school have been going very well! We made pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and apple-maple muffins. The recipes are really easy/simple too, so I can make these at home! 🥞

I'm currently working on some art to use for my TBT avatar and signature! I'm almost done and I'm really happy with my progress so far! 🎨

I've been having tons of fun playing AC:NH and Tomodachi Life lately! (At this point I think it's fair to say that they're some of my favorite games, along with Zelda Majora's Mask.)

Found a slowed + reverb remix of Tomodachi Life's Japanese-exclusive Enka song (Amenokuinabashi) on YouTube. I've been looking for something like this for a while, so I'm happy about this! 🎵

One of my online friends made me a drawing and I love it so much!! 🥺
It's Hex, one of my favorite characters from a game I used to play (Friday Night Funkin')!
w5Y0rXQsFmgh7bBqewJfyru2Wl5fHxHDwIVIWSPiIj9NlyxvH8OoosJyXTkotro-Ju3_sYIGLvjZyBTcGBrQLAEkDN7FjobPp-ugDGlntrADn44apLuzSVD9IUaYFey_-h7h-k7-NB4cKBaLGMEd4VFqiaKxUWMz3DVRYyO6Eq4FUYzRJlnw

Last edited:
Today I'm happy because:

- I had a decent day at work. I had to ask for a bit of help, but I finally got that last program running so my new laptop is all set now.
- The weather was nice again today and I took a walk outside on my morning break.
- I had a good session with my massage therapist this afternoon.
- I stopped by Lowe's on the way home to look at a few more items for the bathroom.
- I spoke to my mom tonight and she had some good news. She's off all pain meds for the first time in 30+ years! She's been on them in some form or another since she had heart surgery decades ago. She's dealt with addiction and overdoses. After all that time, she finally took the initiative, tossed her remaining pills, and asked the doctor to cancel her prescription. I'm so proud of her! 💖

I found some old DS games of mine and I'm so glad kid me took good care of them. ;v; All the cartridges were in their correct case, manuals still included and everything. I'll probably sell these at some point because I don't really see myself playing them again, and I feel like this will make doing that a lot easier.
I caught up on the last two episodes of ABD Illustrate's Heartless concept series! I love shonen series and it's such a cool, well thought-out idea, so I really hope it does get made into a proper story someday. I'd love to read it.
Now that I'm almost solely focused on collecting clothes in Style Savvy: Styling Star, it's going a lot faster and I made it through yet another month! I feel like the last few items are probably going to take forever to find, but I'm so close. ;v; I've even got one brand that I'm only missing three items from now. I have been popping into my boutique briefly just to check for new customers, and I've found several more this way too!
I found new art of one of my faves again! And once again, I'm going to have to hunt for a higher quality version. 😅

I gave my favorite person the copy of Mario Party Superstars I bought for her. She loved it and we had lots of fun playing together. We are going to play again tonight.
I hung out with her and her mom’s dog for one final time. She was watching the dog for her mom until she felt 100% better. The dog is going back since her mom has since recovered. I’m so happy her mom is better, but damn, I will definitely miss the puppy.
53307B60-91E3-40C9-AF5B-5198E65BD553.jpeg
I got lots of extra cleaning done tonight at work and I got to stay an hour over my shift to work on some things. My upcoming paycheck will be looking real good.

- I finished everything I needed to for work today.

- Having fun playing the 3.1 Genshin Impact update.

- Two days until My Hero Academia season six premieres! I cannot contain my excitement anymore. :D

- My friend invited me to a sporting event for next week!

- My partner is the absolute sweetest. 🥺

My new lamp was delivered today. I had a feeling it'd be pretty cool and all, but WOW I did not expect this level of aesthetic bliss. Feels like I'm living in an actual enchanted forest.

okay but where do I get one of these?

Wow! That is a beautiful lamp! 😮

- Managed to finish the fossil section of my museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizon
- Job searching is going more smoothly, have more ideas what to look for
- Slowly getting out of my funk I've been in for years
- Went on a very nice walk to the mall and back, taking my time looking and appreciating nature, even enjoying the company of some mallard, grass ducks and even a rabbit on the way back
- Discovered perhaps the biggest mushroom I've ever seen in nature, a huge Dryad's saddle mushroom, was very cool to see
- Bought some good Chinese food and tried a few new things like red bean paste cakes that I enjoyed

I was able to buy a few collectibles I'd been looking for today! ^^ It's very nice already being able to take some things off my collectible goals list.
Made some more progress in Style Savvy: Styling Star today, and met a ton of new customers! HOW ARE THERE STILL SO MANY?? Also, I found out you can get one of Isabelle's tops in this game and it's so cute!! 😭
I watched GeminiTay's latest Empires SMP episode with my parents over dinner!

Today I'm happy because:

- When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel like going into the office so I worked from home.
- I had a calm and easy day at work. I completed everything that had to be done and got caught up on a few other things.
- One of my coworkers complimented my new folding screen during a video call.
- I scheduled appointments for the new Covid booster and a flu shot tomorrow evening.
- Today was the last day of nice weather for a while so I enjoyed it while it lasted.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I'm ready for the weekend.

• I woke up early today, I love waking up early :)
  • Have some laundry in the washer right now so I'm feeling productive
  • I've been drawing a lot and am happy with some of my art, also it's been helping my anxiety, I'm so glad I got back into it
  • I changed out my nose piercing stud to one with a bigger cubic zirconia crystal and I love how it looks, it's actually more noticable now, the one from when it was originally pierced in june was so tiny it was hard to even see. I'm very happy with how it looks now (attached picture is of my new stud I put in)
  • I'm ordering/sending a surprise gift to one of my friends. It's a Joanna Basford floral coloring book, since my friend loves flowers and floral stuff, and a set of colored pencils. Hopefully she likes it :)

Attachments

• Nose.jpg
    Nose.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh my god. black midi were on fire in San Diego, not that I live anywhere near there but watching a recording is incredible. Also October started. Hope I get something nice to pull through each day this month, last lcouple days weren’t that kind to me. If I can help it this will be my month of hedonism WOOOO

Back