• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Time for me to catch up! If I can remember some of them lol.

September 22, 2022
  • The temperatures were getting cooler and it already gave me a few winter vibes since the breeze was extra chilly.
  • As a result, I decided to go for a walk that lasted for an hour! The last time I did this was roughly a month ago, so it was very nice to get some exercise and not sweat my back off in the process lol.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 and did a few silly custom races with a few bizarre car combinations. I also took a few photos because they looked funny.
Underlined names indicate I've spotted that said car (or similar in appearance) in real life.

A 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro facing off against 10 racing karts. This is what feels like being in a kindergarten classroom.
Special Stage Route X__2.jpeg

Well, um, this isn't going to end well... I didn't make the Tonka livery by the way.
Special Stage Route X__3.jpeg

Here's another race featuring weird combinations. From first to last, the cars featured here are:
  1. 2002 Dodge Viper GTS
  2. Racing Kart 125
  3. 1929 Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer
  4. 1997 Toyota Supra RZ
  5. 2004 DMC Delorean S2
  6. 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
  7. 1970 Chapparal 2J Your eyes are not fooling you. It really is Spongebob that you see there lol.
  8. 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
  9. 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari It was camera shy and decided to hide behind the pickup truck.
  10. 2015 Honda S660
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Horse Thief Mile__2.jpeg

September 23, 2022
  • It was another cool day and I loved it! I'm also starting to notice the leaves changing colour.
  • The weather was nice with clear skies.
  • Got to relax after coming home and having a couple of snacks.
  • I'm managing to stay on top of the assignments I've been doing in college. It feels good completing them and not having to rush at the last minute.

Today (September 24, 2022)
  • It's the weekend!
  • The weather was nice once again with cool temperatures.
  • Speaking of cool temperatures, I decided to heat up some milk and put some french vanilla mix from Tim Hortons so I can relax indoors and be cozy drinking something warm.
  • I had a small chat with @/Roxxy after she was checking up on me to see if I'm doing fine. I really appreciate that and it warms my heart. 🥺
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 to do some time trials again lol. Is it just me or is that what I do 90% of the time in the game now? Regardless, it always feels nice going at the limit (both myself and the car's abilities) to see how fast I can go around a race track. Plus, I've been challenging myself to partially turn off the hud display and rely on the engine noises alone to change gears for more immersion.
  • I've been getting back into drawing again after not doing so in a few weeks. Ever since stuff has gotten busier for me, I have fewer opportunities to sit back and just draw to have fun. While I'll most likely not finish during the weekend, I've already made some progress in the rough stages and man, it's already looking wholesome. 😄
  • I saved the best for last. It's actually been going on since Thursday, but I got to have a nice casual chat with @/xSuperMario64x over on discord! We talked about various things, most notably about Spongebob stuff and the clay model that he's been making. I also gathered a couple art tips from Bug when it comes to drawing dresses and clothing folds because wow, I'm so bad in that area lol. Aside from that, talking to him puts me in a really good mood and it really boils down to having a normal interaction with another human being just having conversations that last for quite a while aside from my family members. I used to have IRL friends back in high school, but I no longer do not because of bad blood but simply because we lost contact with each other. I really appreciate Bug being open to talk to while making some progress in my drawing. 💜💛

Life's been feeling pretty good despite having less time to relax. 😌

• I talked to someone about something that happened to me in my childhood, something that caused me a lot of grief and self hatred as a child. Something I kept a secret for 20 years and never told a soul. Not even my therapist, out of embarassment. It doesn't really bother me anymore, because I know that it wasn't truly the other kid's fault, they probably had something happen to them that caused them to in turn act the way they did toward's me, and probably towards others. I'm not gonna get into details because I don't want to trigger anyone. Anyway, I think I'm finally ready to process it and talk about it with my therapist. And to be honest it feels really good to finally have told someone about it.
  • On a lighter note, I got a couple loads of laundry done today so I feel somewhat productive and have been enjoying the morning and drinking some coffee, just chilling with my cats. I've also been watching season 4 of the original Yugioh trilogy and am enjoying it.
  • I've also been doing a lot of art and praticing ukulele, really determined to improve my skills in both :)
Post automatically merged:

Woke up today and watched a football match, had a good time (my preferred team won lmao)

Currently having a pumpkin spiced coffee, my first of the year! I got the pumpkin spice instant coffee from Aldi, it's pretty decent imo

Started a new anime and it's v cute and relaxing

The tote bag I ordered arrived! I wasn't expecting it today so I'm pleasantly surprised

Ooh I didn't know there was pumpkin spice instant coffee, I have regular instant coffee. I need to see if I can find some pumpkin spice kind, that sounds amazing :D

I do have to work today at my job to cover someone’s weekend shift. My extra shifts at another store two weeks from now. There ended up being a misunderstanding between a worker and their manager. However, I’m happy to still get extra hours this week.
I saw my favorite person in passing today and I’m just happy to have left her in a better position today. Last night was disastrous all around. We are going to hang out on Wednesday, too, so I’m happy about that. We may get ice cream afterwards if we have time.
She messaged me last night panicking because it was really busy, the other guy had already left her buried, and she was cleaning up after another worker all night so she didn’t finish her cleanup. The manager forced her out because he was tired, and she was really upset about not leaving my area clean. I couldn’t ever be mad at her. I hope she knows that now. I’m happy I could comfort her. It’s a bit weird with the roles being reversed. Normally, I’m being comforted, y’know? Just having to read four paragraphs about how sorry she was, though… That was heartbreaking. No exaggeration either.

I had a delicious barbecue chicken quesadilla. It was nice to eat with my soda of choice. I’m glad I got to relax and enjoy it.

Last edited:
After sooo many months my Nanna visited us for the whole weekend!! We had such a good time and it was so nice to see her again! Now she is going to visit more frequently so maybe I can see her on Halloween!!! Im so excited!! :D (We made brownies and played outside then she watched me play ACNL, ACNH, Mario Party and Splatoon 3!) Sadly though while she was here our dog we have had for almost 11 years passed away... I was really sad but its so nice now the he is not suffering!! He is in a better place now living his best life! THANK YOU NANNA FOR COMFORTING MEEEEEE

not feeling (physically) well today but I have some things to be happy about!

first and foremost, I want to give a HUGE congrats to everyone who won events/contests during the fair!! I'm kinda bummed that I didn't win anything but I did have fun participating and the new collectibles are amazing 🥰
with the end of the fair I finally got to change my aesthetic, I've been wanting to use this pic of Lucia as my avatar for a few weeks now. but I really did love the avatar and signature I made for the fair, even though it didn't win anything I'm still quite proud of my work!
I've spent the last few days talking to @/Shellzilla_515 on Discord, his company always makes me feel better. I'm so lucky to have a genuinely great friend like him 🥰
I'm still working my clay model, it's probably about half done now and it's coming along very nicely! I do go have to buy liquid sculpey tomorrow before I can truly finish it but I still have a few little pieces to make anyways :)
I got my cats a little catnip toy and one of them (my chubby calico Bab) absolutely loves it 😂
got to go grocery shopping yesterday and i was able to get quite a bit of things for a reasonable price, it should hold us over for a few weeks 😁
also yesterday I found a blue fox squishmallow named Dabney, her tag says she's a musician and loves the piano. I don't really like buying squishmallows but this one spoke to me on a spiritual level so I had to buy her. and it turns out that my SO has the same one so now she's extra special to me 💞💞

I'm gonna make a post here before I get busy again starting tomorrow.
  • It was raining today, but I stayed inside the whole day. It was relaxing to hear the pitter patter of raindrops outside.
  • I've been making small progress in my drawing. I'm loving how it's turning out despite being in the rough stages still. ☺️
  • The TBT Fair closing has finally come! Technically speaking it has been going on for almost two months lol. I'd also like to congratulate everyone who has won something and at the very least participated in the event! There are so many good-looking entries and it must've been very hard without a doubt for the staff to choose their favourites.
  • Still talking about the closing ceremony, I was pleasantly surprised how my entry for the whimsical wardrobe made it on there. Basically representing team Blue's Clues ever since TBTWC 2021 is something that I'll always be happy to be a part of. 💙
  • You may have already seen it, but I had another casual chat with @/xSuperMario64x on discord today. He was feeling a little down and lonely at the beginning, but I'm glad talking to him made him feel better. It makes my heart fuzzy and warm knowing my presence leaves a positive impact, especially when it comes to my friends. 😊 Apparently, Bug was also a part of team Blue's Clues like me which absolutely blew my mind, so that's double awesome hearing that!

Sadly though while she was here our dog we have had for almost 11 years passed away... I was really sad but its so nice now the he is not suffering!! He is in a better place now living his best life! THANK YOU NANNA FOR COMFORTING MEEEEEE
I'm so sorry about your dog, but I'm glad you had someone there to comfort you. I'm sure your dog had a wonderful life and knew he was loved.
Today hasn't been the best for me, but I am glad I cooked dinner with my family in order to celebrate my mom's would-be birthday. We had rice with beans, sauteed veggies, sausage, tomato sauce, and other things all mixed together. :]
I'm sure today must have been really difficult, but I'm glad you were able to pull together as a family and make something meaningful out of it.

Today I'm happy because:
- I slept well again last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was really nice when we took our dog on a walk this afternoon.
- I had a pretty relaxing day at home.
- I narrowed down 85 paint chips (!) to about 15 favorites. I'll revisit them again once the rest of the tile samples arrive.
- My favorite NFL team came back to win their game today! 💜💛
- My husband's favorite NFL team managed to win their game too! 💜🖤
- ENCHANTED BLOOM!!! I seriously wasn't expecting to win one so I'm over the moon right now. People have been so kind with their comments and it's so nice of the staff to offer to move the collectible. I haven't decided yet if I want to center it or leave it where it is, but to even have that option is wonderful.

The Fair's Closing Ceremony was today and I won an Enchanted Bloom!!! 😭 I'm so totally in love with it and it's my very first animated collectible, so I'm just totally thrilled beyond words. Gonna have to really think about an aesthetic that'll do it justice tbh
Also I somehow got a total of five staff favorites?? This was honestly beyond even my wildest hopes—and thanks to this, I was able to get an Opalescent Crystal, and now I have a complete crystal set!! ;v; I put my leftover tickets into some of the raffles, and I'm really looking forward to the drawings next weekend!
We're caught up with the One Piece anime again! We fell a little behind while we were sick, so I'm happy to be up-to-date with the latest developments.
I got to play some Style Savvy: Styling Star today too!

- Watched the new HOTD episode this morning

- My mum went food shopping and also made some beef stew for dinner ❤️

- First day back at uni tomorrow! (only for an intro lecture though), so that'll be interesting. I'm glad I checked my timetable today because for some reason I was convinced it was wednesday not tuesday lol

Back