• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I got several hours of deep sleep last night.
- The weather was pretty nice again today and it's supposed to warm up tomorrow.
- I had another decent day of work and no new issues popped up.
- I made some progress on cleaning up my inbox.
- I scheduled a day off for Friday! Three day weekend! Yay!

I WITNESSED HISTORY IN-PERSON TONIGHT!!!

idsmfo7.jpg

I now have a complete set of the birthstone collectibles thanks to @/S.J., who very kindly gifted me the last one I needed! ;v;
I found some more rubber band supplies while I was looking through stuff today, including my good metal hook!! So far I've never had the issue others have had with the plastic hooks snapping, but the metal one is still just so much nicer to use. Got some things tidied up nicely too in the process.
Made further progress in Style Savvy: Styling Star! Made some really huge leaps in collecting Purple Moon items, which was the brand I've been most concerned about, and I believe I've also collected all the food and plant items in the game now too! ^^
I've got my Halloween plush collection out on display for spooky season!! 🎃🖤

• I'm home!! I visited my family in another state last week and it feels really nice to be back in my condo with my kitty.
  • general relief about not having any traveling ahead of me for a bit
  • I sold a painting on etsy
  • I made stir fry rice with chicken, onions, and peppers and it came out really well!
  • my cat is full of purrs~

I’m happy that my son took a nap for the first time in MONTHS - he doesn’t really nap anymore, but I could tell he was really tired and decided to try to get him to nap. He slept for two hours. During that time, I managed to get all of the laundry put away, which was starting to pile up.

• I did a tarot reading for myself, and it provided some interesting things to think about
  • Bought some Halloween decor at the local Family Dollar store
  • Watched the original Scream (1996) movie tonight
  • Had some good fruit today, pineapple, strawberries, and watermelon :)

- Received a few things in the mail I was waiting on for a while now
- Started playing Fantasy Life for the 3DS again, such an awesome game
- Beautiful day today, went on a nice long walk and saw the usual ducks I see and a few more up stream from where I usual stop walking
- Feeling much better today after feeling ill all day from the COVID bivalent booster shot I got on Monday
- Sleep schedule has improved a lot
- Job searching has been going well and found a few jobs I'm considering

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office today and got to meet several co-workers who I've only seen on video up until now.
- We had a potluck lunch and I got to try a couple of new Indian dishes, plus had my favorite Indian dessert, Gulab Jamun.
- It was a very relaxed workday because everybody was socializing.
- I had a good session with my massage therapist this afternoon.
- I stopped at Lowe's to pick up even more paint chips.
- Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week, then I get a three day weekend!

It's been raining and dark for over a week. Today was the first day it didn't rain and the sun actually came out. It was nice to feel the warm weather. It felt like we skipped right past fall and went straight to the beginning of winter.

It's nice to have days like that so I can actually do stuff outside. Whether that's work or fun.

~I've been having tons of fun playing Miitopia! I showed my friends the game and they all said that it was really cool. ^^ I also made quite a bit of progress, I moved onto the next area Neksdor and I got to change my Mii's job, obviously I chose the Cat one. 🐱💜

~Watched Poofesure's latest video "i was asked to play the hardest wii game nintendo ever made again". As simple as Wii Play's Tanks! minigame is, he sure struggled and raged in this one. 😂

~Decided to make my own slowed + reverb remixes! Today I made one for the Greenhorne Battle theme from Miitopia and I might even upload it to YouTube! 🎵

Today I'm happy because:

- The weather was really nice again today. I was able to take a walk outside this afternoon and enjoy it.
- I'm done with work for the week and I'm so glad because I need a break!
- We received more tile samples and the last batch should arrive on Saturday.
- I got my niece's birthday present mailed and it should reach her by Saturday.
- I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!

I said this the other day, but it still holds true - I have the most wonderful friends. I am so thankful for them.

I made fish filets, asparagus, and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight and it hit the spot.

My son is the absolute sweetest child in the universe, change my mind.

Today and this week have been fantastic! It really does help my mood when I get consistent sleep every night and go places more. My confidence has also risen, and I'm now several steps closer to accomplishing my dream of giving back to others. Until that happens, I will absolutely not die or give up! 😤 :D (y)

Finally finished Style Savvy: Styling Star!!! 😭 Once I was confident in the pattern I'd noticed (new items every day for the first week of a month, then those items rotate through for the rest of the month), I started utilizing the option to take thirty days off, and from there I was zooming. Also took the time to redecorate my boutique and apartment since I'd spent so much time collecting furniture items, and I quite like how both turned out!
Saw a really pretty heron! It looked solidly dark gray, so I think it might've been a little blue heron? Which is a weird sentence, but hey
Both of my kitties were super cuddly with me. 🥺 I wasn't feeling well today (just cramps, nothing serious) and I think they must've noticed.
Had a waffle sandwich for lunch! I'd been craving one and it was really good.
Watched Shubble's latest Empires SMP episode with my family over dinner!
I got the first half of my shopping spree haul from the other day!! It actually got misdelivered to the wrong house, but our very nice neighbor drove it over as soon as they got in and noticed it. ;v; I got the soundtracks for Dragon Quest IX and the 3DS remakes of DQVII and DQVIII, as well as the first two volumes of the newer Ikémen Sengoku manga! I do wish one of my faves' routes would get a manga adaptation too, but they're still in this one at least a bit, and I'll take what I can get ahahaha

I’m happy to see the Halloween aesthetics going around the forum.
I was paid from my job via direct this morning.
I stocked up on my favorite sodas and got a few of my favorite snacks.
I played two rounds of Mario Party Superstars with my favorite person since we got it. She was so thankful I bought it for her and showed me she’s been practicing while I’m at work — happy that she played right away. She got first in her first game with online randoms. It reminds me of the time I finally got first in a Pokémon contest and we took a picture to capture the moment.

0B928CEB-752D-44DE-9D01-D2C8DB0B682C.jpeg

Back