• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

It's my mans birthday so I took him to Wal-Mart and told him to pick out whatever he wanted since it was just Christmas and I was all out of ideas tor gifts. This man picks out mozzarella sticks and a fancy Vileda broom specially meant for picking up pet hair. I told him that's lame af but he insisted. To be fair the dust pan has little hooks on it to catch the hair in the broom. We must be getting old cause I'm kinda excited to try it.

💫 Thank you so much to everyone who sent birthday wishes! You have all been so sweet, and I am truly grateful for you. ❤️ I also received birthday art that I completely adore from both @Roxxy and @Aquilla, which was such a beautiful surprise, and I can't believe I am blessed to know these people?! 💖💖
💫 I had lunch out with my family for my birthday, which was really nice. 😊 I received money, scented lotions, a book on drawing characters in Procreate, and a Cricut Maker 3. I also received some very thoughtful cards and sweet messages. I'm very thankful for everything!
💫 I finished reading volume I of LOTR a few days ago (I took about a week off from it over Christmas), and started on volume II yesterday! Starting with volume II, I've started taking notes on the physical descriptions of characters, because I really value that stories encourage your imagination, and I find that with new adaptations (e.g. films), I lose that sometimes.
💫 I was playing Miitopia on Switch over the weekend. I've never played it before, but it's surprisingly good. 😊
💫 To try out the Cricut, I drew a silhouette of a bear and cut it into a vinyl sticker, and I think it's pretty cute. I didn't think to take a photo of it (yet)! I also had some time to draw over the weekend, so I've been working on some little sketches of drawings I'd like to turn into stickers to test out the Cricut!

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the week! ❤️

Last edited:
Made my mom, dad and I a skillet dinner tonight. I’m officially the home cook of the family and I cook every week. I’ve pretty much master everything except the grill. I’ll have to learn how to grill later, cause I love hamburgers and hotdogs off the grill, as the hotdogs especially have such a good flavor when they are cooked with the hamburgers. 😋

Also, I caught my first shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Violet today in a random person’s raid while leveling up my team. It’s a shiny blue Voltorb. I’ll post a pic of him in the shiny Pokémon thread here in just a sec. 🙂

I got to play Fantasy Life for a couple hours this evening, and I'm now an Adept Cook and Blacksmith!
My parents and I watched some Youtube videos, and got to see GoodTimesWithScar's latest Hermitcraft episode!
I saw some new artwork of one of my comfort characters!! ; v ; )💙 Definitely made for a great start to my week.
I took some time to rearrange a few things on my dresser, and I think it looks a bit nicer now! ^^

I am indeed hanging out with my favorite person on Monday (seven days from now) and I am excited. We haven’t seen each other outside of work since late August and I missed her.
She’s also buying Mario Kart 8 very soon so she can play with me. She said she wants “the master” to teach her how to play and I’m not an expert, but I’m excited to help her out, ngl.
I finally got around to deleting my whole wall of profile posts from 2013-2022, which is something I’ve been wanting to do. It just feels nice to start fresh and forget the past.
I was able to play Mario Kart for a bit tonight and get my VR just a little higher, and battled for a bit, as well. I love this game as much as I used to.

Today I'm happy because:

- Last night I saw a bunny and an opossum in my back yard. It's been a while since I've seen an opossum, so it was exciting.
- I took three walks today, on my morning, noon, and afternoon breaks.
- I completed my most important tasks and left work on time.
- I'm gradually feeling better. I just can't get rid of the coughing fits at night and in the morning.
- I had a relaxing evening with my husband and my dog. My dog curled up next to me on the sofa.
- I had a good dinner and a chocolate milkshake for dessert.

posting a bit later than usual since i just woke up from a nap haha. i hope you all have a good day tomorrow! <3

৶ꕤ७ i finished watching wednesday with my mom! i wasn’t expecting to watch it all in one day lol (we finished just after midnight), but my mom and i really got into it + bonk was sleeping in-between my legs on the chair i was sitting in, so i couldn’t get up anyways haha. my mom and i really enjoyed the show! the dry humour was great, and seeing wednesday soften towards the other characters as the season progressed was so lovely! i especially love her and enid’s friendship. <3 so happy it’s getting a 2nd season! the show alone was great, and i love jenna ortega in anything she’s in, but watching it with my mom while cuddling with my cat made it so much better. ☺️ just what i needed to get me in a bit of a better headspace. ^^
৶ꕤ७ today was my first day back at school after winter break. it went okay! i may or may not have fallen back to sleep shortly after class started LOL, but i stayed awake long enough to be marked present and find out what’s on the agenda for the rest of the semester at least. 😅
৶ꕤ७ read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.

Happy today because I’m now back from my hiatus and gonna hang out on tbt more. 🙂

I kinda needed one to give myself some time to think on how I want to do things on my games and other stuff. So I’m now back to my original way of doing things and I’m just gonna be myself. ^^
welcome back! it’s been so lovely seeing you around again! 💖

- I got back from Germany last night! I had a really great time, it was such a good experience, I made some friends and got to travel around a lot of Berlin, and even left the city to visit other places like Potsdam too. I didn't bring a big bag, so the only souvenir I took back was a lot of tickets and leaflets for my travel diary/scrapbook, and a cute Steiff bear 🧸 I tried butter pretzel, berliners, and currywurst! I definitely feel more prepared for travel, especially for my trip to Japan in 3 months!!
i’m so happy to hear that you had fun! ☺️

just something small this morning, I've been waiting almost two weeks for the Zen Fox collection to release in Pocket Camp and now that it's out and I can actually buy stuff I love it so much!! now my boy can always be a silver fox 😌🖤✨
Pocket-Camp-20230110093008.png

also currently enamored with Freya lol

Got my Ty beanie baby, the Queen Elizabeth II commemorative bear they made last year, in the mail today! Luckily Selfridge's had it still in stock AND shipped outside the UK (still annoyed so many refused but this was swift and smooth and glad to have her!)

b7iIwRD.jpg

I usually don't collect these but couldn't resist this one and an alright price too! :D

Got my Ty beanie baby, the Queen Elizabeth II commemorative bear they made last year, in the mail today! Luckily Selfridge's had it still in stock AND shipped outside the UK (still annoyed so many refused but this was swift and smooth and glad to have her!)

b7iIwRD.jpg

I usually don't collect these but couldn't resist this one and an alright price too! :D
*gasp* omg this is beautiful!! I do collect beanie babies myself, especially bears with neat patches/themes, so I definitely would love to add this one to my collection! 💞👑

*gasp* omg this is beautiful!! I do collect beanie babies myself, especially bears with neat patches/themes, so I definitely would love to add this one to my collection! 💞👑
Yeah it's just so royally handsome, and she was a great woman in many people's lives so when I found out this existed I just HAD to get it!

Seems pretty UK exclusive so I hope you can find it! I know Selfridge's should ship worldwide (not the best shipping prices but they do it at least lol) unless you'd find another place. Best of luck! 👑 🧸

- I added everything I needed to my travel diary last night :)

- Went food shopping today and got some good stuff, including some mint chocolate protein pudding which was surprisingly tasty!

- My friends and I decided to go mini golfing on saturday, then to have lunch at a cafe together

- My mum helped me out majorly by using bleach to get rid of the matcha latte stains on my white t shirt :ROFLMAO: I was worried I'd have to part ways with it when they didn't come out in the regular wash lol

- Currently relaxing with a mocha coffee <3

- Yesterday we worked on free-form techniques in martial arts, which I can apply in many different situations.

- I got enough sleep and have coffee, so I'm in a good mood.

- Having a bit of a spa day and practicing self-care.

- I'm almost done with the thing I've been working on over the past couple days. Just need to put the finishing touches on it.

- The Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks play the New York Islanders and Los Angeles Clippers, respectively, tonight. Hoping at least one of them gets a dub. 💚 💙

৶ꕤ७ i’ve been having trouble with my school email the past few days and have been unable to access it, but thankfully whatever was wrong seems to be fixed now! not being able to check my email was making me quite anxious tbh, so i’m happy i have access to it again. :’)
৶ꕤ७ i’d been saving up my tbt in case any of my elusive dream collectibles came out of hiding lol, but i splurged on a few halloweaster eggs today instead! got the cute moonlight and gastly eggs, and the stunning will-o’-the-wisp egg (really slept on this one when it came out)! my lineup for next halloween, as well as my halloweaster egg collection, is almost complete! <3 ty again @Midoriya and @xTech for selling to me! 🥰
৶ꕤ७ finally started watching season 2 of chucky with my dad! we meant to start watching it eons ago, but we both got caught up with other shows haha. season 2’s alright so far! i think i liked the first season more, but i’m excited to see where this one goes. ^^ bonk also hung out with us a bit while we watched, but sadly i didn’t get any pics.
৶ꕤ७ went to school, and had a pretty decent day! i was able to stay awake during class today at least lol.
৶ꕤ७ read a new fanfic that i enjoyed.

View attachment 477393View attachment 477394

I just received these mugs from Redbubble.They feature my two favorite villagers in the game,Joey and Tutu.
those are adorable! i especially love the joey mug; so cute! 🥺

almost forgot to mention this but yesterday, after about a week and a half, I finally got my Mario Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus Inside(tm)!! tried it out with Wii Sports Resort as well as Wii Party and it works perfectly so I'm really happy with it!
20230109-155817.jpg

I also want to mention that I absolutely ADORE the attention to detail in this remote. the remote is red and blue, like Mario's shirt and overalls; the plus and minus buttons are yellow like his overall's buttons; the D-pad is black like his mustache; the 1/2 and B buttons are brown like his boots. and ofc can't forget the classic M on the front! I'm totally nerding out over this controller lol I love it sm.

I went to the grocery store briefly today to get milk, and I finally remembered to get my twice-a-day pill case for my meds so I remember to take them more easily. also got some boxes of rotelle pasta (basically rotini but slightly larger) and a box of soft pretzels 🥨

last night I recorded the rest of my Dii Party video, played Balance Boat with Lucia and the first time she sabotaged me just like Sakura did 🤦‍♂️ but the second time we managed to win and it was great!! I'm gonna start editing the video tomorrow (if not tonight) and hopefully I'll be able to upload it soon!

I think my fixation with Paper Mario has come back haha, I'm thinking when I'm done editing this video I might do a video on the N64 version. I'm on chapter 5 atm, Lavalava Island with the Yoshi Village and the super glitchy volcano and the WHALE 😄🐳 I can't wait to lose my **** when I see the levitating goonie 😂
I even decided to change my avatar to an unused idle animation of Mario with the unused "Power of Rage" badge equipped, where his attack power goes up by 3 but the player loses control and he attacks automatically. he really goes full rampage lmao it's pretty great 🔥

I'm having burritos for dinner, haven't eaten yet even though it's 10pm but I'm gettin there and I'm pretty excited cause they're really good!

today I learned about the existence of the Queen Elizabeth II beanie baby thanks to @/Alienfish (yall prob saw above but I'm gonna mention it here anyways), it's a UK exclusive and ofc I live in the US but I still wanted it to add to my collection. so I found someone in Maryland selling them for about $26 with free shipping, and I went ahead and bought one since they seemed to be selling fast and they're retired. I can't wait for her to get here! 👑✨
along with that there's another beanie baby bear I've been wanting for a long time, a Japan-exclusive cherry blossom bear named Sakura. I'm not gonna buy her until I get paid again but I found someone selling a few for ~$14 a piece, so I'm def gonna get that once I get paid. she's so adorable, I love sakura stuff in general so she will be an awesome addition to my collection! 🌸💞
here's what the two bears look like side by side:
s-l1600.jpg
SakuraIIBear_grande.png

I have the day off again tomorrow and I'm hoping I get a chance to catch up on my beauty sleep 😌✨

Back